Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Peetown Manning posted:

*is actively trying to make son/daughter homosexual

If you can think of a better way to prevent teen pregnancy, I'd like to hear it :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Sorry we're vegan and gluten free so my little isn't allowed to have pizza at the birthday party. I packed him a cheeseless, cauliflower crust personal pizza to have while the other kids eat their pizza

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Sic Semper Goon posted:

My yuppie cousin actually did this, except it was a gluten-free cake instead.

He is also part of the anti-vax squad, as all yuppie Australian city dwellers must.

EDIT: Oddly, a trait they share with our Centrelink-dwelling bogans.

Of all the poo poo that stupid parents do, I draw the absolute line at anti-vaxxers. Like I am laughing because I can identify with a handful of the stuff posted here but my kid is getting his first round of shots right on time. You could unschool your vegan toddler with minimal screen time and share it all on their personal instagram but vaccinate your goddamn children.

kecske posted:

why, why do people do this "my little" schtick

I don't know. I'm just busy figuring out if my mommy blog should be like the perfect wondermom type or the sarcastic wine mom type

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I've heard of it takes a village but that's just crazy!

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I am literally never going to talk to or look at him, I refuse to raise a snowflake

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Jayden/Kaiden/"Aden" names are so last year you stupid goons.

Kitschy vintage names are where it's at now.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Barudak posted:

Please leave my son Montague out of this.

Mmmm that's too old. Henry, Orson, Albert, Greta, Beatrice etc more like. I know three baby Henry's

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Jaxxson and Jax

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
And their sister Everly

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
These quinoa chia wheatgrass cookies are a sure way to win friends at the attachment parenting playgroup! My littles, Adderlyn and Mimsy are sure to get into the Waldorf kindergarten now

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I signed Bowie up for toddler crossfit and Whisper for girls junior roller derby

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Barudak posted:

I know somebody whose kid does Roller Derby and since they moved to this city shes apparently complaining a lot its not competitive enough which should really be the point where you evalute your life and find out why you arent doing MMA.

I know someone whose toddler is in crossfit, because BE ME drat IT

Anyway I have to take Abadiah to Let's Play lessons

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
So excited for Amberlynn's first birthday, hope you can make it! I attached a link to the amazon wish list, please do not deviate from it as any toys not on the list will be returned!

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Panfilo posted:

:byodame: "Come on girls, we need to get ready for school! Taylor, Madison, Polk, McKinley, get your stuff we're leaving. Agnew! What did I tell you, young man? You march yourself right back in that room and put on your utilikilt! No son of mine is wearing pants to school. "

:v:" But moooom, Pnurtis always gets to wear pants to Fidget Spinner practice! How mom lets him!"

:byodame: "And Pnurtis's mother spends her whole time at the Minecraft meets chugging box wine she hides in cartons of almond milk. So I don't care what she lets Pnurtis do. Get in your utilikilt, our Uber isn't going to wait all day."

Excuse you but Pnurtis is going to Regionals with that spinner. We bought an artisanal spinner off Etsy for $320 but can you really put a price on your child's whimsy?

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I bought this Ergo baby carrier for 275, bringing my babywearing collection up to 8 slings and three carriers at a net worth of $6000

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
*Has a twitter account of the made up funny thing my kid says*
Kid: mom is this soy or cashew milk?
Me: it's coconut
Kid: *muttering* Jesus Christ

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

More like "buys one $80 wrap, too lazy to watch DVD, tries a couple wrap styles without baby, chucks whole thing in closet and just carries the kid"

This but ironically

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
There is currently a measles outbreak and Minneapolis because anti vaxxers used scare tactics about vaccines on immigrants, namely the Somali immigrant community.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I can't figure out the goddamn ring sling try as I might.

Sorry to those following my mom blog but this is the end *overdoses on essential oils*

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Took Fenix to the craft brewery for this awesome folk set. Had some great local craft brews with choice eats. Smoked sriracha maple bacon with local micro greens on a toasted peasant bread bun. Off to my shantala infant massage class all, namaste :)

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
We're thinking of moving into this tiny house. It's only $60k for 40 sqf and it's right around the corner from this sweet authentic bodega.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

bradzilla posted:

thisthread.jpg

Don't post my pic <:mad:>

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Lol this is my wife. They even have a thing where they caw at eachother in whole foods. We also have a stroller that was more expensive than my first car.

I bought a ring sling and I canny for the life of me wear it correctly. The skinny hippy woman with one small dread and no deodorant that sold it to me made it look so easy

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Lol@. The diaper genie thing. The crunchy wtf moment I had was learning about "elimination communication".

I totally buy used pretty much everything. Clothes in particular esp right now because he's growing so fast and I'm not dumping a truckload of money on clothes made for children by children

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jun 2, 2017

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Space Taxi posted:

Be careful what you wish for. One day, the feral forest people will come out of the trees and conquer us all.

Then Mother Nature will rule with her children and all will be well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Panfilo posted:

And somehow you'll still be unable to figure out how to get that drat baby sling to work :negative:

I will wear this baby if it's the last thing I do

• Locked thread