Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
*gives baby hormone treatments to change zir gender*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
*feeds baby nothing but cold pressed vegan Jucerio juice*

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

walgreenslatino posted:

*doesnt realize he's a millennial*

*whines about slightly younger millennials in 30th consecutive GBS thread*

im generation Y

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bonzo posted:

Where can a buy a vape pen that blows bubbles?

i just got one of these for dear little Hayden, for the vitamins

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Personally, I want the whole "unique" name fad to begin again, from classical times.

Tiberius or Aelia?

i'm naming my kids Caligula and Nero

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chomp8645 posted:

Really not any different than the last generation's solution being "put them in front of a Nintendo".

these lazy kids couldn't handle a Nintendo game. I spent an entire summer trying to beat Contra. modern kids would just give up and play another round of cookie clicker :argh:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Quidam Viator posted:

*Puts 0-6 month old baby into a series of containers and slings*

*Baby literally never learns to roll over, screams if on its side or god forbid on stomach*

*innocent loving infant develops rectangular loving ribcage and is crippled because mom can't put down phone *

*millennial mom brings infant to expensive loving massage therapist (me) to teach 6 month old how to lift its head or roll over*

*I take all their loving money, mom never puts the phone down during the whole thing *

*Puts baby back in container immediately carrying it in one hand, wailing on that loving phone with the other. *

bonsai baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Panfilo posted:

Is the whole bonsai baby practice really all that new? There are plenty of cultures that lug kids around in slings and those kids don't necessarily end up as paraplegics.

those people have to actually work for a living. they put the baby down to go work in the fields

• Locked thread