Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

TWIST FIST posted:

please also bump this thread every time mike pence fucks a horse

Whelp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

rip in peace mr hands, murdered by the horse's jealous lover, vice-president of the united states mike pence

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

this thread got bumped and i was reminded thanks

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

The finest surgeons in the world are flown into Indiana every month in order to piece together Vice President Michael Pence's perforated colon

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Olanphonia posted:

did mike pence start guzzling horse semen in an attempt to increase his stamina? weeks later, looking at himself in the mirror after a long night sucking hot horse jizz from his stallion's engorged member did he realize that he was addicted?

Neigh; 'twas love at first sight

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Celibacy, naturally; he must'nt soil himself for his lover

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

That is, to say, his lover, the stallion with whom Vice President Michael Pence makes sweaty barnyard love.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

I told my girlfriend that Mike Pence had sex with a horse and she told me I'm an idiot. I still believe.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

the thought (of vice president mike pence, sucking and loving a might stallion) is always close at hand, ready to burst into a furious, pounding gallop

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Thinking about how our vice president, michael pence, sucks and fucks horses, and indeed may this minute be loving, sucking, or otherwise engaging sexually with one or more horses.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Technically true, for 'twas the horse that hosed Mike Pence

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

sometimes i lay awake at night, eyes wide, staring at the ceiling, as the memory comes flooding back; michael pence, vice president of the united states of america, heaving and braying beneath the steaming body of a massive stallion.

i fled the farm that night, never to return.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

You electrocute ten thousand gay mens balls and nobody cares

You take away needle exchanges and cause a heroin addict hiv epidemic and does history take note? Nope.

You get penetrated by ONE horse and make ONE tweet and you're forever the vpotus who fucks horses. smdh.

One horse? You drastically underestimate Mike Pence's equine lust.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

I want to come here, now, to dispel the vicious rumors circling about Vice President Michael Pence and his alleged equine proclivities. Certain persons have claimed that he, Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States, has once had sexual relations with a horse. This is false. Mike Pence is reamed regularly with mighty horse meat. Question the motives of any who say that it was "youthful experimentation", or any other such nonsense!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

just remembered that mike pence, the vp, of the us, of a, is an unabashed horsefucker

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Mike Pence prefers purebred Arabian stallions

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

of course

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

saw a picture of a white haired dude with a nixon tat, thought it might be pence, so i remembered that this must be what the horse sees

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

True as true can be

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

freckle posted:

I saw that this thread had been bumped and was reminded of the time a throbbing horse cock entered Michael Richard Pence.

holy poo poo

(i remembered)

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

I was on probation and could not post but I want you all to know that the thought, of Mike Pence, the vice president of the United States, being, in those very moments, penetrated with all the fury of a raging stallion, by a raging stallion, was always close at hand, during my ordeal.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

while i have not forgotten even for a moment, i am, as i write this, in a heightened state, of remembering (that mike pence fucks horses, on the regular)

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

reagan, the horse, regularly fucks mike pence, the vice president, just like reagan, the actor, hosed all of america, the country

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

and as we speak, mike pence is turning over in his bed, clenching his butt cheeks so that it might remain so

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

v-p michael pence
has got an rear end and butt just
brimming with horse nutt

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Horses nut in Mike Pence's butt.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Mike Pence is a horse fucker, true and true

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

an actual dog posted:

we're 46 pages away from the 69th page of the mike pence horse loving thread

On that page, we must close the thread, in order to preserve its transcendent perfection.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

i told my girlfriend that i hope mike pence dies of a perforated colon but she said that won't happen. reluctantly, i was forced to agree; pence's anus is far too used to receiving horse penises for such an end

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I have kind of a confession I really would like you all to be aware of and it's been bothering me for some time.

I'm not sure if I'm alone in this or not, but I actually remember that Mike Pence hosed a horse many more times than I bump this thread.

#metoo #vpotus #mikepence #pence #horsefucker #maga

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

why not both?

for instance, this mike pence character, he both sucks, and fucks, horses

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

The weekend nears, and with it comes mike pences favorite ritual: being hosed by a horse.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

rated this thread a 5, for the number of horse dicks mike pence has sucked this week

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Waffle House posted:

Bbbbuuuuuuumppppppp lol dude may in fact love the inside of his horse

Only when those insides come pouring out into his stretched anus, friend.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

mike pence? that guy, that guy fucks

horses

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

from the look on mike pence's face during the state of the union, i can only assume that the event came at the expense of his weekly equine sojourn

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Pikavangelist posted:

like he didn't have a horse dildo up his rear end that whole loving speech

obviously, but do you think that is enough to satisfy his inhuman lusts?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

The Nastier Nate posted:

What’s this I hear about Mike Pence and horses?

he fucks them, friend

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

I just remembered that Rex Tillerson our Secretary of State and our Vice President, Michael Pence are enthusiastic reciepients of equine buggery

rex tillerson is forced to deliver rock hard stallions directly to vice president michael pence's anus as penance for his "moron[ic]", low iq behaviour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

there is no evidence to suggest that secretary of state "t" rex tillerson engages willingly in the forbidden equine lusts. in fact, i have it on good authority, that his participation in such activities is compelled forcibly, by order of the president himself...