Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

The Berzerker posted:

but what I'd like right now is for all you fat SA sweathogs to sit down and take a look at what a real man's gear looks like

Realtalk, Rick Rude airbrushing Jake Roberts' wife's face on his crotch while they were feuding was one of the best heel moves I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Benne posted:

Cena's been wrestling in sneakers for over a decade, how have his ankles not crumbled to dust by now?

Wraps under the socks, and he spends almost all of his time off camera staring at the wall and pumping out endless heavy powerlifting reps.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

dromal phrenia posted:

What the gently caress is with Becky Lynch's ring gear? She has a few different looks and I don't like any of them.

She's a lovely lady but man, Breezango needs to talk to her about her attire

i actually really like how becky is always changing her gear. sometimes it looks lovely, but she usually comes out in something at once radically different but stylistically still "becky lynch". its kind of cool, and not at all a commentary point of her character, but just something she does. no one else i can think of changes their gear so frequently and without making a deal of it.

anyway i like garish airbrushed tights and whatever takahashi and tyler breeze are wearing on their calves so ticking time bomb is the best

the worst is billie kay

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's a few other women with several sets, but usually in the same styling like Charlotte or Alexa.

For a few weeks before Wrestlemania (when she started with the Horizon cosplay), Becky was doing cut-off shorts and just regular sleeveless shirts. It wasn't a very good look.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
You know who had "amazing" gear?

ZEUS!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Undertaker wearing mma gloves always struck me as odd given his whole supernatural gimmick.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

rovert posted:

Emma's Emmalina gear:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Frankston posted:

Undertaker wearing mma gloves always struck me as odd given his whole supernatural gimmick.

It's because he was the best pure striker in the WWE!

Now that he's gone, it's Shane McMahon.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
I've always been a big fan of Nosawa's whole look. I know it's a look that's oh-so-edgy 99% of the time, but I think his whole attitude just works for me. I think it looks bad rear end without looking try-hard

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

mary had a little clam posted:

I've always been a big fan of Nosawa's whole look. I know it's a look that's oh-so-edgy 99% of the time, but I think his whole attitude just works for me. I think it looks bad rear end without looking try-hard

He looks like a Headbanger.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Is that the Japanese equivalent of an EC F'N W shirt? That's amazing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy turned io into the best in the world by making her become more skilled or run drugs or whatever. Grateful

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
piss

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Peanut President posted:

Did you mean this Hart or Owen?
depends on how dead the crowd is.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
How did we get this far without mentioning the loving weapons-grade-terrible gear Nia Jax has to wear

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I'm still slowly going through Season 1 of Lucha Underground, so maybe his outfit changes later, but I always laugh at Mil Muertas trying to be an intimidating heel while wearing pajama pants.

I think the real reason he's so mad is because he just can't get a good night's sleep :3:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Queering Wheel posted:

I'm still slowly going through Season 1 of Lucha Underground, so maybe his outfit changes later, but I always laugh at Mil Muertas trying to be an intimidating heel while wearing pajama pants.

I think the real reason he's so mad is because he just can't get a good night's sleep :3:

The man of a thousand naps

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

How did we get this far without mentioning the loving weapons-grade-terrible gear Nia Jax has to wear

I get what they're going for. She's pretty attractive and they want to make her into a monster heel for the women's division, but she just looks dumb with that gear.

So back during the attitude era, I liked Debra but she even as a valet/manager, she wore some stupid poo poo.

I am a mark for military inspired gear like the Shield of the Authors of Pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

WWE really should be looking at Bull Nakano and Aja Kong's gear to get the proper attire for a Monster woman -

• Locked thread