Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Love that they use the Finn has never lost to Roman angle in the beginning of the show only for Finn to lose to Roman.

Vince: oh snap, didn't realize that. Roman, go beat him clean tonight.

tune in every week or you just might miss history in the making

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

rovert posted:

Emma's Emmalina gear:

The costume budget must be going down if they were going to put her in some bedazzled Spanx

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Efexeye posted:

i think you lose the singalong poo poo if you make them heel, though

You could turn that into how the Rock would nail the crowd for doing singalong with him as the heel and

haha look at me trying to draw even the tiniest parallel between the Rock and Enzo Amore

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

A thing getting a guy over who isn't ready yet isn't holding him back.

He's getting more and more dependent and used to Enzo getting over for the both of them and unless they plan on transitioning Enzo into a manager/hype man role for him, Cass is never going to be ready to do anything on his own.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

He's not particularly good at anything so what would he be doing to get himself more over right now? They have an act that works for their collective limitations, why gently caress it up? His development won't be stunted because Enzo does promos on TV, he's still wrestling on house shows where you learn a lot more.

He should be getting himself over in another line of work because the unnamed person in NXT who told Cass "If you weren't 7 feet tall you would have been fired a long time ago" was absolutely right. He's had six years of time in the WWE system and he barely looks better than he did in FCW so hey good for him that he lucked into another few years of a steady paycheck being the next Too Cool.

Sadly WWE needs the next generation of tall monsters for the up and coming babyfaces to be able to conquer and the only one showing any kind of ability to both work and get the crowd interested is Braun. In the end this is a condemnation of NXT and the Performance Center in general since talent goes in, spends years training, and come out looking no better for it while NXT has moved from 'developmental fed for the next wave of talent' to 'the place where you get to enjoy our recently signed mid-30s indie talent for 12-18 months before they get called up to the main roster, oh and maybe also watch these five Performance Center graduates in the undercard, who cares'

CubsWoo fucked around with this message at 15:51 on May 20, 2017

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

WWE Developmental has shown very little ability to actually develop wrestlers so there's a chance he improves being on the road full time. If not he's an over undercard act, great. Raw is a 3 hour show, it needs things that are actually over.

I think the argument can be made that Enzo is over (more specifically Enzo's rote promos), not Enzo and Cass. Cass has been a big stinky mess when Enzo has been hurt or otherwise not around him so I think the second Enzo is ready to be a singles wrestler Cass is gone.

Thankfully Enzo is awful and will probably never be ready for that so Cass can breathe easy that he won't be the next Titus.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

If I were still in Chicago I would go if I could get cheap day-of tickets just for the possibility of seeing a Chicago crowd react to Jinder winning the title

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I'm eagerly waiting to see if Jinder/Orton can match Ospreay/Ricochet,Taka/Taichi, Dunne/Bate or the DIY/AOP match. I'm sure it'll be super hot!

nothing can hinder Jinder

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

I, personally, accept Jinder Mahal.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Sami Zayn: zero world title reigns
Cesaro: zero world title reigns
Jinder Mahal: one world title reigns

God is good

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Its gonna be real funny three years from now when we all pretend we called Jinder being champion and supported him, on this forum

Jinder might be the one to replace Khali in this av

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Quality over quantity

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

is that the Trump orb

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

You could have and lose a match a day, every day, for a full calendar year, and still not have lost as many times as the current WWE champ

It's not how many times you fall down, it's how many times you get back up

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Number of Orton dives: 0

Is Orton still champion? No

I think we know who was right in the end

.......headlock

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

I wanted to buy some Jinder merch to celebrate and

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Never mind I found something

http://shop.wwe.com/wwe-championship-replica-title-belt-%282014%29/W07717.html?dwvar_W07717_color=No%20Color#start=1

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Venomous posted:

Seriously though, they're building up to Cena/Orton at Wrestlemania, because of course they are.

Once in a Lifetime

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

From Roman Reigns to Jinder Mahal in 12 months

Finally, a back we can all be proud of

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/THEVinceRusso/status/866488090470363136

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Also remember that Jinder is 30 and essentially a home-grown talent from the FCW days so giving him even a brief run may be their way of trying to kickstart a youth/performance center movement

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

I hope Jinder is on so many steroids that the Wellness testing simply discards the results as tainted, as no sample could possibly contain that much gear

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

WWE needs better tweet curation

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjIMnI1pLL8

Jinder speaking to WWE India, doesn't work in the US but you can proxy around it or use a downloader. Sounds like a native Punjabi speaker to me.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

https://streamable.com/72790

The Hindi commentary team was pleased

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ow/58789997.cms

quote:

Mahal did not forget to send a message to his fans in India in his native language of Punjabi: " Aaap sabka bahut bahut shukriya, aapne bahut support kiya hai humein aur Singh brothers ko, issi tarah support karte rahein (I thank you all very much for supporting Singh brothers and me and please continue to support us)"

I like Jinder, WWE Champion more and more and more and it's clear that they're doing the "Face in India, heel everywhere else" thing

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/wresnocontext/status/866656958195093506

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Eli Wiggum posted:

Wonder what the sideplates will be. My guess is the logo on his trunks

It'll be the same as his current merchandise

Nothing

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

I am an Internet Doctor and I can confirm that steroids are good for everyone, even you.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

dromal phrenia posted:

but ive heard steroids will make my heart forcibly exit my chest cavity, whereas HGH will make me live forever.

You take the HGH to control the steroids and keep them from making your organs explode

Proper steroid use will keep you looking pretty jacked all the way to 115 with no side effect you'll care about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

e: wrong thread

• Locked thread