Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I don't get why people are complaining it took too long to start promotion on Wonder Woman, the first commercial was a year ago, at the end of BvS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I love the Souls formula, but the genre needs to cool off a bit. Get CDProjekt to do a Wonder Woman game in the style of Witcher 3.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

Battlefield 1 pretty accurately nails how lovely and awful it was to be a soldier in WW1, unless you were a pilot, in which case it was incredibly cool and badass and the best time ever.

Being a pilot seems like it was pretty awesome, but didn't they have a life expectency of like fourteen hours?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I hope Wonder Woman 2 starts in the modern day with Diana at a Thai Food restaurant by the former Berlin Wall, wearing a Nirvana shirt and disco shoes, watching I Love Lucy on her phone, and when she goes to get her check, she accidentally pulls out ticket stubs to opening night screenings to Star Wars, Rocky, and Wrath of Khan, where the Troubleman soundtrack is playing over the speakers.

I don't know how to include the Moon Landing there. But Zeus probably created the moon or something anyway.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Snowman_McK posted:

Really, they just have different problems. Arrow cuts constantly, as if they have no faith in their actors' physical abilities (and those cuts make it impossible to tell if this is justified)

Totally agree. Steven Amell was a guest wrestler in a WWE PPV against Stardust a year or so ago. A friend of mine, lifelong wrestling megafan who's never seen an episode of Arrow or even knew who Amell was claimed he was the best guest wrestler he's ever seen.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

That salmon ladder, man.

Detective No. 27 fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jun 28, 2017

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

My treatment of the Wonder Woman script:

Ares: That sword is meaningless. Right now, my team of engineers have just completed the ultimate weapon to destroy mankind, and it's in that plane!!

Steve Trevor heroically sacrifices himself to destroy the plane. Diana kills Ares.

Later, a young German veteran on his way to art school roots through the plane's wreckage and finds a box containing a 56k modem.

The End...?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I do hope when Gordon is introduced in Justice League, his first line is "Hey Bruce what's up."

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

The last 3-4 appearances of Batman on film have convinced me the only humor these films should attempt is making fun of Batman.

If I had the software, I'd make a gif of the gag of Batman looking for the UP elevator button from the Adam West movie.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

WampaLord posted:

Didn't nearly the exact same thing happen in BvS with the kryptonite spear? Lois abandons it, then has to go get it again, for no real reason at all.

She throws the spear away because the situation was diffused and she didn't want anyone getting the one thing that could easily kill Superman. Then a few moments later, a giant Kryptonian monster shows up and she realizes they need the spear to kill it.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Ares- Sometimes a sword is just a sword.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Hodgepodge posted:

Who does he play, Sephiroth?

Believe it or not, the English VA for Sephiroth is played by Lance Bass.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

hiddenriverninja posted:

wait are you talking about a photo of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman or an anime rendering of her

I'd also like to know. And a link to one of these reprehensible websites selling one of these abominations. Preferrably one that's international shipping friendly.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Mr. Apollo posted:

In WW it's a traditional three pronged trident. Aquaman's has five prongs.

Screencaps

Aquaman in JL

Tridents are like razors. They keep adding more and more prongs. Frankly, I'm more of a single prong guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I hope the Blackhawks get some kind of shout-out in the DCCU.

• Locked thread