Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

Terrorist is Prohibited!!!
I guess it's time to pre-order and never play this game like ME:A and Overwatch and other games :cry:

I'm just happy not everyone is quitting the Bone and going PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

Just preordered D2 and now hibernating again until beta starts and divorce is finalized.

Just realized I haven't determined who gets the xbone yet. :cry:

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

Is the Destiny news for E3 done at the lame Sony event?

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

gently caress. I'm on vacation during the entire beta period. I didn't realize it would be so short.

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

This isn’t news or silly gifs. I’m disappointed.

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

As a two time divorcee and born again virgin that had to skip the D2 beta but will play D2 anyway to try to fill the hole inside, what xbone clan will fit me? Mulan's Mates?

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:siren: Boys, it's been real. Thanks to all the posters here who helped us find our true selves. Please enjoy this send off montage from all of us at Bone Krew :siren:

Bone Krew - The Rippin' And The Tearin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5iIaP0M3c

I want back in now. I was always a junior member at best.

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

So many spoliers on out right now. Like... most of the exotics.

One of the Titan boot exotics seems like its gonna help you Titan skate :getin:

No Ruin Wings makes me want to cry.

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

Skeletron posted:

I feel you Kilometers. I'm the same way. I loved playing through all the Halo campaigns solo. When I get home from work and kick back I want to relax and isolate, maybe chat with the wife, not have to coordinate with a bunch of dudes over the internet. Putting on the mic and talking to strangers is just a bit of a chore. Which is why I missed a lot of content in Destiny 1, despite Bungie claiming that players could go lone wolf.

It's a very different kind of campaign that can mostly be enjoyed alone but not entirely since part of the narrative is locked behind the raids. Now I know better at least. Gotta get in on that D2 raid action.

I didn't do any D1 raids until just before TTK really. I got max level by grinding out Iron Banner gear as I could do that solo or get a goon group when there was one. When I raided, I remember the PvE preteens baffled by how I got all IB gear. I'm not even good at PvP.

I resorted to destinylfg which was about a 70% good experience when actually getting in a group. I could only raid one day a week at most but it was fun when it worked out.

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

Darth Windu posted:

I hope they add a 4th class in an expansion or at least another subclass like they did in D1. What would it be tho?? Afaik there's only three damage types. What would a 4th class even look like? We've got warrior/rogue/wizard already...or master chief / gunslinger / ??? If you want to look at it like that...I'm really not sure!

Be cool if they added fallen as a race instead.

I thought I heard Ikora blab something about a 4th element type when I was getting a Mediation the other day.

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

Space Hamlet posted:

What even is Dead Orbit's pitch now? "look, i know the traveler just woke up and it's a new age of miracles or whatever, but have you considered: gently caress that"

This is why DO is the best. FWC has fashion but DO has swagger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

Hey guys, is this like D1 yet? I finally
Finished CoO last night.

Should I clan up again?