Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Roman posted:

Curious what the repeating arrow in the vanguard and crucible bounty icons mean (top right)

I'm going to guess that's a sort button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Oh, I didn't even see that! Yeah, I wonder what that is too now!

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Insane Totoro posted:

Who the hell melted down over Leviathan

Seems pretty easy to figure out from context clues!

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

This is just clearing the way for six man Gambit Supreme.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Equinox is definitely the one that killers have the easiest time manipulating spawns in, in my experience. It's also the only place I've gotten a Ghost In The Night medal, so it's a tradeoff for me.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Rusted Lands was bad and not good. The REAL good destiny 1 earth map was frontier.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

hiddenriverninja posted:

didn't calus say that the vex we've fought up to now were just scouts/accountants or something

Yeah, that's always been the deal. Minotaurs' primary function is construction and excavation, etc. A pure combat vex unit is supposed to be like nigh unstoppable.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I wonder if the light bump means that in theory you could get a LL750 set of the beat to poo poo gear from the beginning of vanilla.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Console wars stuff is some of the most tedious and shallow poo poo I can imagine. Who gives a poo poo.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I used to exclusively game on a really nice custom built gaming pc. I have since migrated to Couch Console Gaming. That's cool. If someone wants to do the opposite, that's cool too. I can't imagine being an evangelist for consumer electronics.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

big nipples big life posted:

Is there an active PS4 clan? Now that cross save is out I kinda want to get back into this since my stuff isn't locked to PC anymore.

What's your discord ID?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Actually gently caress it. Here's a link.

https://discord.gg/Vf2HP8

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Got a good twilight oath last night. Smallbore, Accurized, opening shot, box breathing. I put range mw on it because it has low inherent range.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Mazerunner posted:

did u no there are unique blue gears for doing the planet adventures

I used the smg you get for doing a specific nessus adventure until I got an atalanta back in vanilla

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I was about 90% of the way to mountaintop through regular play so it's cool to know that I'll have it on Tuesday and I can shard this loving prox/rampage play of the game once and for all.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Sounds like the lunas/rally barricade nerf coming is that it will just increase reload speed, not auto reload.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

People endlessly complained about OHKO grenades, if you'll remember. Teams in trials would run all starfire protocol warlocks with double fusions to abuse the tracking. Basically what I'm saying is that it sounds like it would solve what you don't like now (shotguns) but cause a completely different problem.

If you want to solve shotguns without waiting for a major design change, just run a fusion! It's easy, it's fun, and it's got cool particle effects!

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

BlindSite posted:

OHK grenades were dumb as hell and would be even more of a scourge in d2.

Yes.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Absolutely brilliant troll by Bungie.

"We're removing Countdown, and with it, some underperforming maps".

What maps, you say?

The first four to be removed from all playlists are:
Dead Cliffs
Legion’s Gulch
Retribution
Solitude

Lol

Dead Cliffs and Solitude are two of my favorite maps :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005