Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Why are we hating Islam again?

If anything we should celebrate them now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Hey there fella, do you wish to leave the wartorn hellhole that is the middle east?
Well, too bad, you are still wearing towels on your head and you pray in the corner at noon every day not to mention your skin is darker than mine, that means you are the exact same threat as the ones who blow themselves up and kill the gays.
This is totally logical and reasonable conclusion.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

walgreenslatino posted:

The lol-est thing is actually them writing and presenting to you a glossy, professional press release telling you they are engaging in a holy war against you, announcing their intention to murder you for your perceived beliefs, to hunt you down and kill and subjugate you, promising to unleash greater horror in the name of their faith............. and then deluded people tripping over themselves to go "that's not what they mean, you misunderstand, we must live in peace"

You're right this means war.

I think I'll just strangle the nearest muslim I see... for self defense of course.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

lovely Wizard posted:

I'm okay with helping the people that want to escape the literal hellhole that is the middle east, but I want our people to make 100% sure we aren't bringing in people that think poo poo like "I wish death upon the homosexuals and will cut up all my daughter's genitals even though it's illegal here, and will spread all these beliefs as best as I can to my children."

Make anyone that immigrates from the middle east have to hug/kiss a homosexual of the same gender and shake hands with a woman wearing unmodest clothing or they do not get in.

Only if the already established white populace has to go through the same test.

I can tell you, most of the conservatives will fail it.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Waah waah, now let us talk about how we should just murder every muslim we come across before they would murder us.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

good

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're a racist though, so I'm confused

good

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

new phone who dis posted:

LOL at a society that would put someone in jail for this.

She didn't say "lol jk"

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I am openly hateful and condescending, why won't people accept this and "argue" with me?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Why won't the stupid assholes at DnD accept the perfectly reasonable and completely objective fact that all muslims are irremediably evil and should not be treated like human beings?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

Why won't the stupid assholes at GBS accept the perfectly reasonable and completely objective fact that all conservatives are irremediably evil and should not be treated like human beings?

Nah, they are not evil, they are just hypocrites and they only hate Islam out of jealousy.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

your friend a dog posted:

there's no possible other reason why someone could hate the religion of islam, yes

:69snypa:

Why, we hate them because they do the same poo poo as we do except better.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Whadda you mean, like stuff women in sacks and toss gays off rooftops? You're turning into quite the hatemonger

Yes.

We cannot get away with it because of those stupid laws and morality, so we have to compromise with shaming women with wearing whatever they want and pretending gays don't exist.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I don't understand why a population of citizens can say "We don't want to bring in a bunch of refugees to murder us" and then the powers that be say "Sorry. You're racist. You have no say. Off to jail"

Well yeah, it's pointless fearmongering and incredibly ignorant.

I guess you could argue nobody should be jailed for being too stupid to live but people got jailed for less.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I thought democracy meant the people got to choose?

Choose to be stupid?

That would explain you.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Well yeah, you should continue like nothing happened because that's the loving point of a terror attack, to create a reaction.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Countries that produced terrorists in the recent massive attacks:

Saudi Arabia
France
UK
Germany

Then why are we banning travel from the Middle east?

Clearly Europe is the home of terrorism.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Terrific Accident posted:

If my daughter was blown up at a concert for children I would also hope the world would move on like nothing happened and just forget about it, really

My mistake then.

Kill all muslims, they don't deserve to live.

Kill or be killed.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Terrific Accident posted:

You didn't let me finish. I think bombs should be banned

Bombs? That's oldschool.

New and hip Terrorist use trucks.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Jedrick posted:

"Did you hear about the tragedy in the UK?"

"Yeah, he was my favorite Bond."

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Blazing Ownager posted:

What the flying gently caress?

I can see why the whole Brexit thing happened the more I see this kind of madness.

So they can make more crazy laws like this?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Using actual hate speech for examples on why hate speech laws suck is not exactly the best of ideas.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

That's a good example actually.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

I refuse to believe anyone who says "well thats just the way things are what can ya do?" is over 30 because at least they have the excuse that they havent really known different in adulthood.. Jesus christ.

I mean, will your life will be any diferent?

People die due to bullshit reasons all the time, the reasons don't matter.

Or what,your genius resolution of not letting brown people in will suddenly fix this, oh I'm sure.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aGsVRmquQA

:discourse:

Just get used to muslims blowing up children, nothing can be done. lol

he's right

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

de_dust posted:

I'm starting to think that a religion started by a desert dwelling caravan raider may not be compatible with modern Western civilization.

But most of the western world is christian...

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Blue Raider posted:

imagine how china would react if a muslim pulled that poo poo in beijing

hint: it would be dramatic

they would close the borders and throw out brown people?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Clearly, we should learn from them

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

Jesus is not considered God in Islam nor is venerated as much.

Jesus is the West ideal man that every person should strive to be like. In Islam, that is Mohammad.

Then many christians have some strange conceptions on who Jesus actually was...

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Fog Tripper posted:

I particularly love that they are now hugging each other and high fiving because the people with alternative viewpoints were booted.

Alternative viewpoints like "every muslim is evil and they should leave"?
Why won't they tolerate your intolerance :pedophiles:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Secular Humanist posted:

did you guys know it's *not all* muslims who are murdering, religious lunatics? I'll bet that you thought it WAS all just because they are reliably exploding children with nail bombs

Actually latest studies prove that all terrorists so far were men so terrorism has deep roots in masculinity.

I propose that men should not be allowed on the street, nor should they be able to communicate with one and other in case they would radicalise themselves.

But don't worry, not every man is a terrorist...

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

I'm sure he was making some larger point we just don't understand

when your gimmick is running around and accusing others of being intolerant you shouldn't make unfunny racist jokes that don't fit any context, because no one knows you're joking and you end up looking retarded

conversely

when your gimmick is running around and accusing others of being intolerant you shouldn't make legitimately racist posts of your true thoughts, you end up looking retarded

either way bholder is retarded

Hey, I just wanted to be part of the group, I just said what was in everybody's mind!

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

The anti-muslim BIGOTS are the ones supporting ISIS!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/24/reactions-to-manchester-bombing-show-how-anti-muslim-bigots-are-useful-idiots-for-isis/

No poo poo, that's literally the goal of all these terror attacks.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

If you hate your enemies they win?

Ever heard of internet Trolls.

Isis is the same, except with bombs and less shitposting.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

So ISIS is.....in this thread?

ISIS IS the thread

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

afeelgoodpoop posted:

. i took out a fifty thousand dollar loan for education.

Use it then instead of posting retarded poo poo

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

who gives a poo poo though if some dude ODs serious question

Who gives a poo poo though if some chick dies to a nail bomb serious question.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

well one was likely going to be a productive member of society. So I care a little bit

Yeah, drug addicts sometimes pay taxes

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Piss de Bundy posted:

that brianna wu chick was right, terrorism is misogyny. men are terrible. the matriarchy would have never let this happen.

The statistics don't lie.

All terrorists were male, every decision maker who caused this issue were male.

It's objective fact that men are at fault here, we should ban men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Hitler was a man

makes you think

• Locked thread