Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

rezatahs posted:

it's not entirely a shithole but guess who runs the good parts

Let's not talk about THAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

You might not be able to reverse that vasectomy if they removed your balls.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Arkane posted:

Islam is a "religion" that was started by a demented preacher turned warlord about 1400 years ago as a way to gain followers, gain land, behead Jews, enslave people, marry a lot of women as young as 9, and treat everyone that wasn't a Muslim like poo poo. The goal of this guy's religion is to convert, enslave, or kill, well, everyone on planet Earth.

It's now practiced by myriad races across the world, including white, black, brown, and everything in between.

The very large percentage of Muslims are good people that were born into the religion, and many of the women and homosexuals and others that don't conform to a male-dominated society are victims of this religion. A small, but sizable, minority tend to take the ramblings of the warlord from a millennia earlier literally and they wind up killing a lot of people in the process. Thousands of people each year die as a result of terrorism inflicted by these people, including tragically the events of last night.

There is exactly 0 overlap between "Islam" and "race" and you do a rather large disservice by conflating the two.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

It feels good. :D

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Holy cow. lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Bholder posted:

Why won't the stupid assholes at DnD accept the perfectly reasonable and completely objective fact that all muslims are irremediably evil and should not be treated like human beings?

Nice straw man. :smuggo:

And just to complete the thread:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Now do one for Christianity

I didn't do the one I posted. :shrug:

If you've got one, post it. Don't tease.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

you're probably going to see your kids hosed to death in the future

Have fun

Holy poo poo

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Bholder posted:

shaming women with wearing whatever they want and pretending gays don't exist.

What country are you talking about, because that ain't america.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

:aaa:

*fake edit* Should have been wearing fishnets.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Prorat posted:

What the gently caress.

“Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of offending culture, religion or tradition”

- Umer Khan, Chief Inspector for Greater Manchester

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

So do you have a nice set of tits now that you don't produce testosterone anymore?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Yea soldiers are disgusting slobs, I agree with this statement.

But they do have a lot more women than my branch, so I had fun in the army base I was at :)

So are you a woman now that they cut your junk off?........OMG. Are you Chelsea Manning?!?!

I love the pixie haircut you've been sporting.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I got white girls trying to suck my balls

And not finding anything?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Luxury Communism posted:

Hmm, you know, on second thought, maybe Islamic terror has more to do with our retarded foreign agenda forced upon us by the moneyed classes and media think-piecers and absolutely nothing to do with "islamophobic" jokes on loving something awful dot com of all places.

Thanks Obama.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Yeah, I did really like what Obama did with the Middle East. He was just a slightly left of far right republican.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

various cheeses posted:

Don't people also get shut up quick when mentioning that kid-raping Rotherham muslim gang?

Evidence in the case was hidden/erased and people who were involved were fired/removed numerous times.

quote:

At their request, Weir sent her data to the Home Office evaluators in Bedfordshire in April 2002. That Weir did this apparently upset the Risky Business manager. On or around Monday, 18 April 2002, when she arrived at work, Weir discovered that over the weekend her Home Office pilot data had been removed from the filing cabinets in the Risky Business office.

Weir said that the password-protected office computer had also been accessed. According to Weir's evidence to the Home Affairs Committee, documents had been deleted, and someone had created, on the computer, the minutes of meetings that Weir had purportedly attended, which showed her agreeing to certain conditions, such as not submitting data to Home Office evaluators without her line manager's consent. Weir told the committee that she had not agreed to those conditions or attended any such meeting; one of the meetings had taken place while she was on holiday overseas.

Weir was told that social services, the police and education staff had met over the weekend, and had decided that Risky Business staff were "exceeding [their] roles". Weir was suspended for having included in her report data from confidential minutes, an "act of gross misconduct"; she managed to negotiate a return to work by demonstrating that it was her manager who had passed those minutes to the Home Office evaluators. She was told she would no longer have access to Risky Business data, meetings, or the girls, and in June 2002 she was asked to amend her report to "anonymise individuals and institutions and only include facts and evidence that you are able to substantiate". The Jay report found the secrecy surrounding the report and the treatment of Weir "deeply troubling": "If the senior people concerned had paid more attention to the content of the report, more might have been done to help children who were being violently exploited and abused."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Bholder posted:

Kill or be killed.

I'm pretty sure that's the natural law that all the atheists keep talking about.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Also, eunuch doesn't mean what you think it does.

I imagine it means you look a lot like your AV. lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

*as Spunky Psycho Ho lines up a killing blow on the war-weary QQcs mod, a wet thwack hits him in the shoulder*

"Look, on Transphobia Hill!" *exclaims a 2017 Newbie*

*a dozen DnD xhers and xes are lined up with sling shots, notching severed dicks and testicles in the leather pads while a banner of Tonnetta flaps limping in the wind*

"Die cis-scum!"

*they shout while Tight Booty Shorts smirks smugly, showing of xer pearly whites that are stained orange from cheeto dust*

So now we know why he can wear tight booty shorts (he has no nuts).

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Luxury Communism posted:

still never going to do it. is there a "platinum but please no PM feature" option?

What's the point of platinum if you're not going to PM all the mods with dumb ideas all the time?

FaU, how much goatse do you get pm'd on a weekly basis?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Fog Tripper posted:

Extreme issues require extreme measures.

So inches, not centimeters?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nerses IV posted:

For them, death was a blessing.

Frank was thinking about his failing second marriage as he shuffled morosely into the latest teenybop horror festival, when suddenly, he heard the phrase: "allah akbar!"

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Sten Freak posted:

Yeah metal detectors, bag searches, pat downs. It's no fun to go through but it's better than being blown up.

That's why he blew up the line of people waiting to get in. Or out. Whatever.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

adopted more pro-Islamic rhetoric as a response to anti-Islamic ideas on the right.

So libs really are "no! gently caress you dad!".

lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Trump didn't win the popular vote

#notmypresident

Amen, brother.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

He won the election.

Another victory for GBS.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Luxury Communism posted:

Just lol if anyone is saying that Trump or Clinton meaningfully represent the average American except in the lovely vacuous meme issues the media forces upon us all.

lmao

Clinton seems to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M1uDcqkWVE

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

Snatch Duster thinks it's really important that we all interact with an argument put forward by a toy-sized man

Here's MY rebuttal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5cgzXpZMZU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/SunApology/stat...agenumber%3D213

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

Because she's a proven fraud

How so?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

She became an apostate!

And married a white man!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

You can google that poo poo but in short half of her biography is a lie and she lied to get citizenship in the Netherlands and when she was exposed rather than duke it out there legally she moved to the US where she could find a fresh bunch of marks.

She's done really well by it, can't fault her for a solid grift.

Wow.

Ok, I googled it and it says that she isn't a fraud and that she's totally legit.

I guess you just googled wrong. :shrug:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

Islam needs to be destroyed.

True. But only the parts that don't conform to western standards.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nerses IV posted:

Death to America, Death to Israel, Death to Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmw7VbegrNs

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

Sounds easy.

It's getting easier.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

How can you defend this?

Leftists will find a way. Until we can get rid of them in Trump's second term.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

My FB is literally full of idiots saying "Welp, this stuff happens. There's really nothing you can do."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Secular Humanist posted:

Lol "proven fraud". You sure know a lot about her

He told us to google her. Sheesh. What more do you want?

And lol at anyone who listens to dorkins for two hours.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

I understand lying to get Dutch citizenship, and I understand lying to sell your book or get on TV.

What were the lies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

booooring

Meh. Lot's of people lie about their age and hometown.

• Locked thread