Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Watch Grande start a war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Luxury Communism posted:

brb checking /pol/ for the race of the bomber

edit: apparently it was some jewish guy named shlomo shekelberg?? that can't be right...

Please I'm sure they've already ID'd Assam al-Hyde

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Niwrad posted:

Are we sure it was a bomb and not just a speaker blowing and a stampede crushing people to death? England not exactly known for their crowd control.

Only reason I'm not jumping to conclusions. British people absolutely love dying in stadiums, they can't get enough of it

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
If one were to rank all the awful things the brits like, it would be:

1) eel pies
2) when Charles says something racist
3) outlawing pointed silverware
4) getting crushed by a panicked mob
5) pretending they're still relevant

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

They ban ISIS accounts constantly, but ISIS get around this by registering new accounts, an invincible strategy that causes Twitter to curl up in the fetal position and cry.

Maybe if ISIS found out about something awful it would solve the revenue problem

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Can you imagine the chaos if a ✨celebrity✨died in a terror attack

I mean it's just a matter of time at this point

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

I understand England is about to have some kind of election?

Yeah I mean if it turns out to be IRA like certain people are hoping (lol yeah right) that's not exactly gonna be good for Corbyn

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Michael Bayleaf posted:

hahah even the mention of this being IRA is hilarious

No kidding

Can we get the guy that always comes into these thread to excuse this line

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Despair posted:

i dunno, i heard in teh other thread it was just swamp gas!

Nice projection. It hasn't been confirmed that it wasn't ball lightning or a meteoroid

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It's possible that teenage girls emit an as-yet-undiscovered compound that can ignite spontaneously in the presence of nail-filled pipes

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

OctaviusBeaver posted:

The real tragedy of this attack is that evil racists might be slightly less polite to Muslims

satire is usually something more absurd than the target being mocked, this is just literally repeating what they say

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
We live in hell

https://twitter.com/jackdwagner/status/866830963178786817

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

RaceBannon posted:

who cares about the reason people terrorize guys - COME ON - its bad to even talk about it

It's soooo racist of you to wonder about why 19 people were murdered in a terrorist attack

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Uncle Wemus posted:

So may is going to win the election

Labour was rapidly closing the lead before this happened, but who knows

It didn't work for Le Pen, and May isn't even enthusiastic about stopping immigration

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

OctaviusBeaver posted:

More from DnD

lol, they only care about people dying in terrorist attacks because it might make people vote for someone who will stop them from dying in terrorist attacks

The really messed up thing about that quote is that the poster is basically acknowledging they find their own ideology bankrupt and that it has no valid response to something like this, no conceivable way of providing a more desirable solution. It's like "drat ignoring the problem isn't going to work anymore, it's over for us"

And this is coming from someone who's probably further left than that retard is

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

OctaviusBeaver posted:

It's routine for dozens of people to die in stampedes in the UK:

It is actually lol

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
They think it was a false flag or a water pipe bursting I can't believe this is real

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

I can't believe how problematic TyTy is being by blaming this on anything other than defective plumbing

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
The lol-est thing is actually them writing and presenting to you a glossy, professional press release telling you they are engaging in a holy war against you, announcing their intention to murder you for your perceived beliefs, to hunt you down and kill and subjugate you, promising to unleash greater horror in the name of their faith............. and then deluded people tripping over themselves to go "that's not what they mean, you misunderstand, we must live in peace"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

unpacked robinhood posted:

Dnd in full dnd mode

When that Somalian stabbed people at Ohio State, they claimed it was motivated by islamophobia and seasonal depression

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Your lovely laws and beliefs are no different than their lovely laws and beliefs :ssh:

lmao

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Murdering the kuffar is to be praised.
vs.
Murdering people is illegal

Um sorry but I just don't see a difference????

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

do you have any shame dude lol

edit:

"I believe gays and women are equal citizens and deserve equal rights. MY laws, while not perfect, should and mostly do reflect that, and treat them as human beings"

"lol sure :rolleyes:"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Murdering people is basically legal in the US :confused:

Or are you in some other country

you are insane my guy lmao

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Lmao keep pretending your "orderly and lawful" society isn't chomping at the bit to creat a white Christian-led global nuclear holocaust

I encourage you to seek counseling

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

"Doc, I need help. I don't believe I live under a Christian theocracy hell bent on executing all homosexuals, I don't believe my nation's laws entitle me to murder people, and I don't believe I am morally the equivalent of an ISIS suicide bomber"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Yes you're right the Muslims should all just lay down and accept the incoming bombs and destruction without struggling or making a fuss about it

*freezeframe* you're probably wondering how I got in this situation

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Nah I'm gonna keep on hating white people and I will breed with so many white women just to scare you when I walk with my large Spanish speaking family at your local convenience store

you definitely scare me but not for the reason you think lol

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

you literally rendered yourself impotent dude, you were just bragging about it

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

VikingSkull posted:

that guy must be a tourist because any new yorker worth his salt knows you never engage the israelites

I really like the Eric Andre bit about the black scientologists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Secular Humanist posted:

Actual terrorist attacks are kind of just part of the problem though. I mean, people get exploded at ariana grande concerts for the same reason women in the middle east have to wear black trash bags everywhere. There are fundamental problems with mainstream islamic ideology that need to be intellectually terminated. Westerners can help by at least trying to support actual reforming muslims, who admittedly are not very visible due to the whole "constant threat of being decapitated" thing, instead of opportunistic theocrats like linda sarsour who exploit our good nature and dupe useful idiots into embracing the hijab out of "solidarity with women" (loving lol). Liberals have completely failed on this topic, which is now a feebly unhot take but is truer than ever.

I've completely given up on the prospect of things changing anytime soon. The sort of overclocked cultural relativism that's been adopted by the mainstream left absolutely will not allow any criticism of the alleged subaltern. The loving SPLC has repeatedly labeled reformist MUSLIMS as practitioners of anti-islam hate speech. Being forced to be a hijabi is feminist. Words mean nothing. You go "hey wait a second" and your hesitation alone is a sin

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
As always Moz is right about everything

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
All Morrissey is saying is you have to make sure you only "let the right one in"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
as lovely as this thread is it's one of the funniest in GBS right now

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Mohammad was a rich merchant. Calling him a warlord is slightly unfair, given he only became a "warlord" after he'd founded his religion and turned against the very nice Jews who had sheltered him.

Actually it was his first wife who was rich, he just married well

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Toadvine posted:

aren't you british? give usyour man on the street perspective

oi wot, shame about all the birds, innit. Well then Jezza got on the telly and told me ta bin me knife

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Pawl posted:

Apparently 10 young girls are still missing from the attack and allegedly some of the muslims offering free taxi rides may have abducted them?

Really hosed up if its true

there's no way this is true

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I read it in an unsolicited email that also convinced me to buy gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Luxury Communism posted:

what is the british equivalent of cheese pizza?

lukewarm eel in aspic

• Locked thread