Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Grem posted:

Man, this poo poo happened at the box office, not even up front of the stage or in the actual arena. Wondered why that arena looked so relatively calm.

One might even say it was a box office blowout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Mnoba posted:

all i can think of is that b-52's song what am i missing

here you go gramps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y&t=75s

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

The D&D thread is insane. Some of them are still debating whether it was an explosion.

I like the part where they were hoping it wasn't terror so it wouldn't help the Tories

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Stexils posted:

so is this the concert explosion thread or the d&d watch thread

There's no new info so all we can fall back on is making fun of other goons

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

funny thing is it might not. the tories acted like this would help end terrorism if i remeber right. it didnt.

Brexit? Doesn't that still have two years to go into effect

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Psycho Society posted:

No poo poo, do you think someone let out a really explosive fart or something. It takes a lot of force to injury 100 or so people even in a packed crowd.

A grande fart maybe

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Zahi posted:

But for real laughs aside folks do the DnD posters have some sort of hosed up mental illness?

Most likely, you can usually tell by what they post about whenever their government changes healthcare. They tend to complain about how it affects their regular doctor visits to get their anxiety/depression etc. prescriptions. Atleast that's what I noticed in the AusPol thread when the government attempted to introduce a $7 GP co-payment fee a few years ago.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

And we all know what happens when a pop star has no lyrics written down for them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFPUqXrztS8

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

brylcreem posted:

The real tragedy is the vertical video.

:agreed:

How do kids these days still not know how to hold a drat phone properly while filming :argh:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Yes, I'm sure the parents whose little girls were dismantled by nails will be doing exactly that

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

What are you talking about a water pipe burst

And that one girl stepped on a nail

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Blazing Ownager posted:

In all seriousness I hate to sound all internet atheist, but all major religions are bad at this point.

But how would we explain why the sun rises then?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Jukebox Hero posted:

I love how the trump cock suck squad just loving jump to defend Nazis

Now that you mention it, the way non-secular Middle-Eastern countries use Islamic doctrine to control their population and suppress free thinking draws parallels to Nazi and Communist doctrine. makes u think

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

He was a Persian Zoroastrian you knob. He happened to invent algebra after the Muslim horde invaded Persia in 813 AD and presumably forced him to convert to Islam or die, like everybody else

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 13:23 on May 23, 2017

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Debating aside, I hear they arrested the bomber in Manchester, and parts of him were caught in Bolton, Salford and Wigan.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Helical Nightmares posted:

Expect to see more military personnel around UK streets.

Excerpts from Theresa May's statement 2 hours ago

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/22/manchester-arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england

lol so Islam is turning every western country into a militarised state. They sure are assimilating well into our society :v:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

im the bunny-eared gimp outfit

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

your friend a dog posted:

theres no reason why thousands of american lives and trillions of dollars should have been wasted in the middle east, or even have started. the US should never have interfered with the business of people on the other side of the world, and instead should have focused on security at home. but that doesnt change the fact that islam is a backwards, savage religion and that the people were like that before the US or russia ever interfered

Well they have to install puppet governments so they can get to that sweet sweet oil. That said, if the US spent a fraction of their defence budget on developing renewable energy technology then maybe they wouldn't have to. Once there's no demand for oil, the Middle-East will probably turn into Yemen.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Zorodius posted:

the deaths are sad, but this has to be pretty good for Ariana's career, right?

I for one welcome our auto-tuned robot overlord

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

blowfish posted:

then send in the swat teams to murder the gently caress out of those guys attempt to arrest those guys but regrettably kill 3/4 of them in the resulting shootout

Well it's the Philippines so they're currently murdering people for alot less atm

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

vyst posted:

Thread gonna get jihaded now

Maybe we can post pictures of bacon to ward them off :drac:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

If the Middle-East were Game of Thrones, the Coptic Christians & Yazidis would be those helpless sheep people in season 1 and Muslims would be the Dothraki.

In conclusion, we need a Daenerys Targaryen.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

"Huurrr. What about the Crusades?"

What's more is Hitler marvelled Islamic expansionism, which is ironic when some would say disagreeing with Islamic ideology makes you fascist lol

Albert Speer memoir on Hitler posted:

[...]the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[3]

Interesting read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

maskenfreiheit posted:

Uh, Atheism is just as bad. An atheist would reject the existence of god even if presented evidence of god's existence.

Agnosticism is the only pure path.

But there is no evidence, so agnosticism is redundant :v:

• Locked thread