Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rigel posted:

Fun fact: today is world turtle day.

(insert obvious McConnell joke here)

He's a tortoise, get it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Not that it matters anymore, but kinda wished the 3 of Mr. Ben Ghazi family victims told Smith's mom to stfu and get mental help.

The only reason Fox posted the retraction is the Rich family seem to be threatening legal action some how.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Reminder Hannity should be water boarded.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Reminder Hannity is the one that canned Chowder on his first Fox News appearance because Chowder called Hannity a RINO.

So yeah he is a true believer and he is a little diva.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Paul Ryan reminder.

https://i.imgur.com/C3jwFHv.jpg No one cares about this one.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

KittenofDoom posted:

I will never get tired of the subtle shade Obama's WH photographer keeps throwing at Trump.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/867213078462689280

Reminder Fox News had some bs about if it's improper for the Obama POTUS and FLOTUS to fistbump and what this "rapper gesture" means for-oijfwkyghweri4jtfghwer49uhgftwer4ufhgweurffuckfoxfuckfoxfuckfoxfuckfoxfuckfoxfuckfoxfuckfox

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Videogames are stupid and I still hope Donnie fucks with them and the internet so redditor lose everything they care about.

The Tong Ending in Deus Ex was right.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Asking/joking/a cry for help for the 3rd time : I'm going to lose my insurance aren't I?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Maybe. But this bill is so toxic that there's a decent chance it won't pass the Senate, especially if the GOP keeps racking up losses in the house races.

That what you said before with the house.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
It's too bad that Journo wasn't a nanoagumented Senator that played The American Football, or he would have broke that beltway pansy with his barehands.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Bishounen Bonanza posted:

You might be the one who needs to go outside and interact with other people. A fair amount of the people I interact with on a daily basis would say that liberal reporter deserved it, and the rest don't give a poo poo one way or the other. There is nothing nihilistic about confronting the truth. Most Americans either don't care or approve of the creeping fascism.

Body slam those people.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Zil posted:

2080: Trump the 7th selects his recently revived great-great-great-grandfathers corpse as his running mate. Undead pussy grabbing sweeps the nation.

Pretty sure 7 generations of incest isn't going to have a functional human.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Hey remember when congressman Michael Grimm threaten to throw a journo down a flight of stairs?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Furnaceface posted:

Chris Christie says "Challenge accepted".

God Hand taught me you don't suplex fatties.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Zil posted:

So it is a little past 6 am in Brussels, the orange one should awake soon and bless us with his 140 character long knowledge.

They took his phone away for the whole trip.

And probably pumped full of drugs.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

pkay posted:

Lol Gianforte and his ilk are a giant pussies. They get physical and tough with women and smaller stature men. It seems to go the other way when they talk to larger men journalist however. These folks are the definition of fake tough guys. Imagine if Trump talked to the construction workers that he contracts out with his tough guy bullshit? He would get smacked in his face and he knows it.

I'll have you know that tiny hands means smaller area/force* therefore greater pressure.

*tiny force.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I hope Donnie getting banned by his staff from the tweeting means he's building up so much pressure.

Also I hope he builds a resistance to the drugs they're pumping him with.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
So when do we learn if the state whose western border looks like a side profile of some dude falls/votes for the regressive?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rigel posted:

Trump actually refused to commit to article 5. I assume Bannon prevented anyone from informing that stupid bastard that we were able to use article 5 (first time it was used for anything ever) to force europe to join us in unpopular wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Bannon came back to the states after mooslemland though?

Glazier posted:

Wouldn't happen to her, cause she's a "good person" and it's a "just world" after all.

And when they get a speeding ticket for going 100 over, it's gov. overreach.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
The next Dem should nationalize The Gunz and give everyone a gun and some bullets*.

*They should give whites a gun and one bullet.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Reminder Scott Waler thinks about Reagan(an old white man) on his wedding anniversary(and therefore during The anniversary Sex).

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Fojar38 posted:

Remember when Kushner was considered "the smart one" in this gang of fools

On a similar note.

When W was thought to be the smarter Bush bro.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

There's a non-zero chance that Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions are going to make a big show of deporting a NBA player to their home country to become a political prisoner to a tyrant that this Administration has opened channels to.

Isn't bad to mess with SPORTS?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Cabbit posted:

If Christie manages to put both Kushners in jail I will buy that rear end in a top hat a drink.

I hope you mean the biggest diet soda you can get at 7-11.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

yup

Barbe Rouge posted:

You gotta click the link inside the email or download an attachment or just send them your username and password.
That's how they got Podesta, though from what I've read it wasn't his fault, the tech support guy whom he asked to verify the validity of the email said it was OK (:wtc:).

The ITsec guy typoed and meant it was fake not real.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mister Adequate posted:

Yeah but there aren't nearly enough of those fuckwads to make up the numbers.

Reminder on the morning of 2016-11-08 some of the good poo poo before the great corncobbing was redditors not knowing they needed to reg. to vote even though they were on the D-Train for months.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Crabtree posted:

3 months without sex is taking its toll on him, if he even remembers what his penis really is.

But Ivanka is right down the hall in the WH?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

BIG HEADLINE posted:

And he managed to gently caress *that* up, too. People have theorized that if he had just saved his inheritance and done nothing else, he'd actually be more wealthy than he is now.

I'm beginning to think the only reason evangelicals went for him is that he's proof the Devil is real and he's still buying souls.

They think Jeezus/god will strike Donnie down and they'll get Pence.

e:typo

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 23:44 on May 27, 2017

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I hope that China The Europe inventing the fusion atoms to solve the climate change means Science Race 2 is within my lifetime.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

Commercial fusions only 20 years away!

That baseball team won and Donnie won, maybe one awesome/good thing can happen.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

It's weird how it only ever takes a single snappy quote to get the public to declare whole branches of scientific research fake and gay forever. Like pack it up scientists at iter, didn't you hear someone made a super catchy meme?

Where in the Bible does Jeeazus say putting shrimp on a treadmill is ok?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

She didn't have to see poo poo in him, the whole thing reeks of an arranged marriage

Donnie needs a cover for The Incest.

Also he recently developed a cucking fetish.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Edgelord/lovely person response : I hope the kids of regressives are bullied like hell.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

So are coat of arms like vanity plates and just something (stupid) people pay the gov. for?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Maybe we should make boar hunting a requirement for being the prez.

Just give them a pistol, a knife , and a boar spear.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Ice Phisherman posted:

Middle school is a jungle of meanness and eighth graders are their apex predators. Paul Ryan's bitch rear end never stood a chance against that much concentrated meanness.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Donnie doesnt play baby nintendo games, he plays manly stuff like Duke Nukem Forever and [insert other edgelord games here].

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Reminder Paul Ryans favorite band is RAtM.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Reminder

Mustard, fistbumping, lattegate, killing Osama,, etc, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pakled posted:

My dad bought a fuckton of guns during the Obama years and when he passes away, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them all. I don't want em and I know it would be better for society​ if I just destroyed them, but on the other hand, I'd probably make something in the high four digit range selling them all.

Hide the guns everywhere.

You and similar families are the reason why videogames like Fallout and such have loot caches in weird places.

• Locked thread