Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

someone post the ORB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Well we're at least not arming Duterte's forces

that we know of

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Is school choice a dogwhistle for "take my white kids out of minority schools?

its this and private christian school

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Alter Ego posted:

Is there any chance the CBO score isn't as bad as we've been predicting?

probably not considering its basically the last bill but worse

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

B B posted:

If you think the 20% premium increase is crazy:

https://twitter.com/sarahkliff/status/867482139566145536

our only hope is the AARP lmao

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/gyIB8T1.gifv

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Tony Montana posted:

oh is this another liberal hugbox where anyone that doesn't crack jokes at Donald's expense is big bad man that wants to take your lentil soup away? Sorry, I didn't know..

heh

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

mmmm lentils

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Al Borland Corp. posted:

It's really weird we're collectively all basically liberals who also think guns are cool and also nuclear energy rocks. Why can't the Democrats come around on those two things? (Also we believe in strong gun control though)

I'm dead serious, the democrats should run on a repeal stupid gun laws (Because there are a bunch!) while simultaneously putting in universal federal background checks.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

JBP posted:

Do you let people convicted of assault be politicians in America?

its a misdemeanor and he won't be convicted he will pay a fine and as long as he doesn't assault someone else in 6-12 months the case will be dismissed

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Any weakening of our position in the world stage , strengthens China and Russia I'm pretty sure.

So...trump good?

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

just smh if you havent bought at least one gun, US politics aside when half of the country is underwater and you are scrounging for food in the 120 degree heat of wisconsin you are gonna wish you had some weapons

like i literally bought three rifles and two handguns in the months after trump was elected

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Huzanko posted:

Best thing you can do in if the situation becomes that dire is eat a bullet.

which will be made easier by owning guns

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Al Borland Corp. posted:

What will the NRA do once 3D printed weapons begin to approach the quality and reliability of gun manufacturers? You can anyway print a gun, it sucks, but give it 5-10 years.

Will they side with hobbyists as an individual right? Or will they side with the manufacturers who are going to be lobbying for this to be banned?

If they do, what will NRA membership think of the orgs silence on new laws banning home printed weapons?

theyll absolutely be against it, its not even a question.

as for the membership; youre assuming right wingers think, which is a large misstep tbh

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

kartikeya posted:

Suicide and Depression runs in my family (not just my family, my immediate family), so no, owning a gun is a terrible idea for me regardless of whether I would be otherwise interested in doing so or not.

(Also, lol, is that one for each person in your family or are you going to dual wield pistols with three rifles strapped to your back and rambo it up in post Trump America?)

yeah thats a good reason, stay safe depression goon

(its both)

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

If a republican candidate emerges who's actually a career civil servant and not a government saboteur, I will absolutely vote for them over Democrat hopeful, Mark Zuckerturd.

Businessmen and techno-magnates cannot run a loving global superpower.

i too am a retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Chard posted:

Clicking through it looks like Griffin is backing down and apologizing for her extremely tepid protest photo. What a loving weak move that was. This is why we can't have nice things.

its loving hilarious that the most b list of the b listers did anything even remotely controversial. her brand is so weak that a stiff wind would make it crumble, what was she thinking?

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Sloober posted:

How you doin' homeslice, ok?

I'll be your friend... for a price.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lo

l

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

isn't norcal super red and they can never pass any kind of tax hikes because of it

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

BattleMaster posted:

It actually came up when a big organization started having leaks in the form of screenshots of forum posts detailing plans and operations that were supposed to be kept secret, so they altered the forum software to add subtle markings to every page that could be used to determine who took a particular screenshot.

not only this but the forum software would replace certain words with synonyms and keep track of what user saw what version of a particular post, so even copy and pasting the text would give you away

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Boon posted:

The public doesn't have an absolute right to all information of the government at any time and it wasnt her decision to make, especially because it's not stemming from a legal or ethical concern.

It's literally the entire point of classification.

the public doesnt have a right to know if its elections have been tampered with

http://i.imgur.com/SV1Rpez.gifv

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

pumpinglemma posted:

To point out the obvious flaw: given that IIRC the wall isn't planned to be all that tall, if I were a Mexican living near the border, I'd be tempted to start spending my weekends throwing paint at the panels on top. Or garbage. Or poo poo. Somehow, I suspect local law enforcement might turn a blind eye.

or tearing them off to resell

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Russians did Qatar

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

FBI is in charge of counter intelligence.

Only domestically as the CIA can't operate inside the US (lmao okay sure)

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

My Twitter Account posted:

It's a little depressing that a full third believe that the news media are making up stories to make the president look bad.

honestly the revelation that only 1/3 of americans are literally drooling mongoloids is pretty surprising to me, i expected 50%

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

:stare:

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Acebuckeye13 posted:

"My fellow americans are morons, so they deserve to die"

jesus christ

Yep

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

salacious and unverified material lmao

ITS PEE

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

ratbert90 posted:

Is Comey answering with "I can't answer these things" basically saying "Fuckkkkk yes." ?

Because if the answer was no, he would just say no correct?

No, dont listen to the other idiots. It means he can't answer one way or another.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

theres an explanation i just dont buy it

savage

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

it would be nice if comey would just tell them to shut the gently caress about emails

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

holy poo poo mccain is demented :stare:

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Congratuations, McCain. You've finally reached the end stage of the your attempt to mimic Reagan.

its dementia

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/ZachBernardFW/status/872857383202172929

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

If trump doesn't tweet by 6:45am it's the longest he's ever gone without tweeting since he was president

Maybe he ded

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Retro42 posted:

I wish you were wrong but I have to agree.

On that note he does NOT look good at all lately. The last few Presidents all at least somewhat took care of themselves. Trump not so much. There would be some poetic justice to the POTUS who killed all of Michelle Obama's initiatives keeling over from a heart attack halfway thru a stump speech.

i really hope he fires sessions, itll be a clear signal to everyone that every single position in this administration is a permanent hot seat and nobody will want to work with him. itll basically become 4 years of nonstop scandal and it will own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

dudes gearin up for another run for sure. after this debacle he thinks he can win as a center right career politician by being the adult in the room

• Locked thread