Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Frank Clark for this: Seahawks defensive end tells reporter who wrote about his domestic violence charge that she can clean his fish tank

He then issued a bullshit nonapology and liked a whole bunch of tweets saying he did nothing wrong as shown here: After tweeting an apology, Frank Clark’s Twitter showed his real feelings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Zurreco posted:

The latter, because it seems a little odd that a few players on the same defense are having comparable tiffs with the media for no reason. The two separate nominations can act as first and second, I guess?

I disagree, Frank Clark is having a tiff with the media because he is an unrepentant piece of poo poo who can't take being called out on his bullshit.

The other defensive players are just piss-babies complaining about whatever. I don't think they're really comparable.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Dave Caldwell
Chargers Cheerleaders Jackoff Guard
Ryan Pace
Chargers Front Office
Ladainian Tomlinson
Richard Sherman
Jarran Reed
Kyle Shanahan
Chuck Staben
"Sehawks Team"
Facebook, Amazon, and Twitter

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
gently caress Frank Clark.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Gonna vote for Kaep People because gently caress the "are troops!" crowd.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Gonna stick to my guns and vote Frank Clark. He did a hosed up thing and then acted like a real pissbaby when he got called out for it.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
gently caress Kaep Haters

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
The Spanos Family are the least likeable of all the owners that moved their teams and that's saying something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Epi Lepi posted:

The Spanos Family are the least likeable of all the owners that moved their teams and that's saying something.

I meant this for the final round but jumped the gun a little I guess.

• Locked thread