Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Pats Fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Jason Whitlock

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zurreco posted:

T*m Br*dy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

korrandark posted:

Bill Belichick

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Kaep People

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Frank Clark

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

seiferguy posted:

gently caress Tom Brady now and forever.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

seiferguy posted:

Tom Brady is a piece of poo poo.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fsif posted:

Clay Travis is a hot take guy on FS1 who does morning college football pregame shows. It's his job to make lists like this. Please.

Tom Brady on the other hand, just in the past year...

• continued his shitfit over being caught cheating
  • called his wife a liar
  • promoted Donald Trump and acted all “aw shucks I'm just a simple guy” when confronted
  • said he can play until his mid-forties
  • agreed to pose on the cover of Madden and made a dumb video about how the curse isn't real
  • hawks bullshit fad diet gear and quack science
  • continued to cheat by subverting the salary cap
  • probably cheated in some way he hasn't been caught at yet
  • enabled a cult of sycophants that pounce on any suggestion he did something not elite
  • STOLE MONEY FROM DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED CHILDREN
  • looked liked this

Yeah, this pretty well sums up my views as well. Clay Travis may be a worthy douche, but one that is 100% avoidable, particularly if you don't follow college football. Hell, I had never even heard of him prior to this contest. And what he does (Say stupid poo poo to rile up listeners) is done by so many other hot take artists it has become white noise at this point. Brady's poo poo is more widespread and largely unavoidable if you follow the NFL to any degree, not to even get into all the douchy poo poo enumerated in fsif's list.

Tom Brady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Spanos family for all the bullshit other people already listed in better detail.

• Locked thread