Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

sean10mm posted:

I remember when people said Dez Bryant was overweight at his pro day, and he really wasn't fat at all.

This is... something else entirely. :stare:

For reference, "fat" Dez lol:

If that's fat....then I wanna be fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Intruder posted:

I can't remember who but someone posted about loving the James Harrison TD in the Superbowl because he loves fat guy TDs :stare:

Getting made fun of after that Superbowl pick 6 must have really bothered him.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

Sounds like they need the services of one Colin Kaepernick

Hahahahaha as much as I don't want Luck hurt in any way, I would love for this to happen.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/HolderStephen/status/874666862394605568

CMike is back y'all!!!

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jun 13, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I prefer Dougernaut.

But god drat he looks jacked.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ehud posted:

dolphins camp starts tomorrow

reminder for all of you

https://twitter.com/omarkelly/status/890355242013011968

Print the shirts?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

fsif posted:

Plaid shorts are the worst.

I love plaid shorts. We should hang out so I can wear them in front of you.

Kalli posted:

Dolphins ain't the only team with hacks

Hahahahaha. Owned.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Iirc ACL tears are pretty easy to diagnose so maybe it's another partial tear and they're just trying to see how bad it is? Or maybe a really bad sprain?

The fact that it's taking forever should be I guess semi-comforting?

IANAD but isn't a really bad sprain still a tear, but a minor one?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

This does suck, but they should go out and sign Kap. He might be mediocre, but I think he'd do well with that offense. And he's a better runner than Tanny.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ehud posted:

I would rather eat a turd!!

Print the shirts!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

hahahahahahahahahaha

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Randaconda posted:

Stop being mean. :negative:

I'm sorry bro. If it makes you feel better, I'm laughing at my own dumb team too. I have a feeling Luck is going to miss time.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

wandler20 posted:

Dolphins have a really strange hatred for Grimes. It's cool, we'll take him, he's very good. Can't wait for him to pick 6 Tannehill Cutler in week one.

Better hope he doesn't miss Week 1 first.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Randaconda posted:

The Colts don't deserve nice things, anyway.

:doom:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/mchappell51/status/895689442572107777

Welp...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

At this point it's just sad.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

at least Mark Davis looks like he gives a poo poo

Well at least about football. He doesn't look like he gives a poo poo about his hair.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Kalli posted:

That is the worst uniform I have ever seen.

We live in a universe that has the Steeler Jailhouse Bumblebee unis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jacksonville just needs to sign Kap.

C'mon Khan, make it happen!

• Locked thread