Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

God I hope it turns out better then it has been sounding. I mean stuff like removing the death penality is a good sign they aren't totally insane, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

And somehow out of the entire killer chipmunk costume only the mask transferred. God drat it, Funcom. You can't even handle transferring items right.

Oh uh, where can I get different weapons?

Fantastic Alice fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 24, 2017

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

I honestly think their customer service people at illiterate. I mention having ONLY the killer chipmunk costume's mask and they somehow think that was the part I was missing.

The wardrobe stuff is never getting fixed, is it?

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Tallgeese posted:

You forgot the heavily mutated genetically-engineered vampire communists. For shame.

And the communist gnomes. Is Dante the chuppacobra still in selling his tacos?

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Heh, just have shell salvage and hurt me plenty so you can just go through 2 swaps nearly at will. Hard to get duds when you go through 9 options, and they tend to fall off cooldown when I need to get more energy anyway after using Rocket Pod. Add chaos for AoE and evulsion.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

If they redid the game with better combat and as a coop game instead of an MMO, I'd gladly buy it again. Put some competent AI companions in for normal versions of group stuff, invite others to your game for harder versions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Len posted:

God a third relaunch?

Although I'm honestly curious what half baked progression they'll try to implement to slow down the overgeared players for future content. Scenarios and AEGIS existed because they needed something to keep people from clearing out Tokyo in the first hour.

Not even a relaunch, just a normal not MMO game with the same story stuff. Would at least provide a way to experience the story after this goes offline eventually.