Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Cowcaster posted:

june is end boss month

Ok grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I'm gonna play lots of games in this here month of my birth.

Crappy birthday, Poops McGoots! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I'm going to try to beat a bunch of games without buying any more new ones and I'm gonna play a lot more Injustice 2 even though I'm not like a competitive fighting game guy and there are a lot of deep mechanics I don't really understand!! But I can dress Batman up like a crazy glowing cyber robotman and then use him to punch Green Lantern in the face!!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I don't know why people make a point of saying the Nintendo store interface is bad when the PS4 store interface is literally the worst console storefront I have ever seen and I have to just ignore it in favor of the website.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I just feel like I have always been able to find what I want in the Nintendo store and never have I just gone, "UGH YOU KNOW WHAT gently caress IT" like I have done with the PS store.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I haven't used the Switch store though, it might be really bad

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I really don't think Sonic is good but I am glad that people enjoy him still.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

lmfao that another Nintendo thread has been locked.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

I guess that's the one thing I can't fault them for with going back to the Johnny Gat well for the third time, since Agents of Mayhem is actually set in Seoul and Daniel Dae Kim is of South Korean heritage.

I uh don't think that's going to come up

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

They should make a fighting game that's just cats in poorly fitting armor and call it Soooul Cat-liburrrr

Mods ... ?!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Is Shovel Knight a good game?

It's so good it's kind of crazy. Play Shovel Knight.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I just ran out of room on my PS4 hard drive and I won't be able to get an external for a little while so I hope e3 and related sales are all poo poo! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

can't you buy the digital licenses anyway

Yes but owning the games and not having them ready to play is disgusting.

Sakurazuka posted:

You could just delete some stuff

Pshh yeah and then what? Not have them in the list with a colorful picture so that I can look over all the games I own like a dragon hoard?? Ok pal.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Sometimes the sound design is really bad and it is good to have the subtitles on, unless you are one of those lunatics who does not care about the story in games.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

CJacobs posted:

The most annoying thing ironically is not the nazis in this situation, it is the people who jump in with the exact same tired "Why can't you just TALK to the nazis in wolfenstein XD" joke

Uh, no. It's still the Nazis, that are worse.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

I'm imaging some exaggerated, indignant scoff, and that's very funny to me

corn in the bible is the New Yorker guy and he is chuckling upper crustishly with a glass of champagne in one hand, possibly peering at your post through opera glasses

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I'm sorry I cursed e3 because my hard drive was full. I was joking. I want there to be games. :negative:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Snak posted:

I forget to bookmark the new thread and haven't read any of the posts in this thread, but did everyone but me know that

THEY ARE MAKING A loving SLEEPING DOGS MOVIE AND IT'S STARRING DONNIE loving YEN?!!!?!?!?

It's going to be the best videogame movie ever made.

Too bad they dissolved the fuckin company that makes those games so there will never be a proper sequel :smith:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Hello friends. Friday The 13th: The Game is loving incredible. It is the perfect gamified version of an 80's slasher flick and it is a shame we are definitely not going to get poo poo like Michael Myers or Ash showing up instead of
Tommy because the developers do not add content because it costs money or something?! Either way that's minor poo poo and the game is very cool as it is and I will talk it up forever. I have my counselors set to Random because every one is a stereotypical murder victim in a Friday The 13th movie and it is awesome to just roll with the dude you are given instead of tryhard minmax poo poo. I am okay with dying really easily in this game because then you get to watch a lovely horror movie and talk poo poo with the other dead people. Anyway, play it. It's fun as hell.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

precision posted:

i don't feel very good at all, mentally :(

mildy NWS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LSSYhSEReY

I am sorry about your day but appreciate obscure Beck posting

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

But ... that man clearly IS Mario

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

My dad does some kind of comedy internet horror host thing with a puppet he made but I guess I'll talk to him anyway this weekend

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Snak posted:

Your dad sounds awesome.

He's ok. But puppets are weird.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

What are people's desert island game?

Resident Evil 4, a game I will play at any fuckin' time

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

What are some other good games?

*link to Wikipedia article "List Of Every Video Game"*

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Good Video Games:
-Resident Evil 4
-Super Mario Bros. 3
-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
-Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
-Mario Golf: World Tour
-Hotline Miami
-Legend Of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
-Tetris

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

This is like the worst advice

He said play fighting games with Imp Zone. Which may also be bad advice I don't play games with people except for Friday the 13th

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

The Friday the 13th thread took a hard right turn into 4chanville when someone mentioned that pubbies yelling racial slurs is annoying and then someone else started flipping the gently caress out about SJWs in response and then a bunch of GBS posters showed up to back him.

Uh I haven't gotten that far in the thread yet but thanks for the warning and so much for playing that with goons

EDIT:

Grapplejack posted:

Lurdiak do you go looking for things to get offended about? I just looked at the thread and you're definitely full of poo poo.

Well now I don't know what the gently caress

codenameFANGIO fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jun 17, 2017

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Samuringa posted:

So it seems Project Rap Rabbit is a huge failure, earning less than a fifth of it's Kickstarter goal

The devs say they "had meetings over the future of rhythm-action" and hope this isn't the last we hear about the game but it probably will be.

:geno: gently caress. poo poo. daaamn.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What the gently caress is this

How fuckin dare you show me this

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Bayonetta 1&2

Dark Souls

wait, poo poo

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

oddium posted:

remember when yoshi had some cool beatbox drum machine voice. and also toad's mario party/mario kart voice

Drum sample Yoshi is the real Yoshi. The one who says his own name is a foul imposter, and is possibly one of the bad Pokémon.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Okay the Yoshi who says his own name is the real Yoshi but it creeps me out.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

Is Yoshi a Pokémon?

I don't know. He could be. Mario isn't a human. The world is a hosed up place.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

sorry for turning your avatar into diddy with a boombox that one time

iirc people wanted you to do that

<--- guy who was one of Bonzi's Buddies

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

oddium posted:

did i hear metal gear acid

^
"I wanted my head to appear smaller and the best way to do that was make my body bigger"

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I have only gotten through 1 and Revengeance and I count them both amongst the best games I have ever played

I gotta get on the rest of the series

edit: I watched my friend play through 2 but he made playing it seem really boring because I swear he always looked like he was traveling through the same corridor

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

You know what's an astoundingly good game? Metal Gear Solid 1

One of the first games in years I beat then immediately had to do another playthrough instead of moving on to something else. Unforgettable. :cheers:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I can't wait for Death Stranding to be horrible so I have definitive evidence of my "Hideo Kojima as George Lucas" theory.

*farts loudly*

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

What's June's GotM?

Friday The 13th: The Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012