Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Coal...bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Missionary Positron posted:

What the gently caress is up with the almost fetishistic thing the GOP has with coal?

It's representative of the salt of the earth working class in an industry that will eventually lose jobs to automation and alternative forms of energy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If AI driving keeps trucks and buses out of the loving left lane I'm all for it

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I drive under an under construction overpass every day on the way to work. In eighteen months it hasn't visibly changed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

Prediction A: Donnie's going to sell out Qatar because lol the Saudis are our bestest friends.

Prediction B: Oil prices are going to rise, boosting Russia and Iran's economies.

Por que no los dos?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm probating you if you use military time again

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Imagine if the EU put up a US travel ban

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

Yes

I propose a no probe zone to the other iks so no one misses out

The blanket banime remains of course

The testimony happens while I'm headed for work so I'm not going to clip anybody. Not unless somebody gets cute with the goat man again at least.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Meanwhile in Beijing, a Chinese real estate investor is making GBS threads his pants.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm going to throw the idea of term and age limits out there again. And I know Vasudus is going to jump on me on how that creates a brain drain of experienced politicians in government so I'll put it this way: do we really want the poo poo they're doing now being taught to junior politicians?And do we really need anybody 70+ making policies with reach far beyond their death?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wouldn't have happened if he was driving geoff, the safest and most economical electric car on the market.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Who wouldn't want a car with a mustache?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

maffew buildings posted:

Ah yes the tried and true "they're brown so they'll go blue" gambit, last seen paying dividends in the 2016 election

uh oh

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh well time to download Lyft

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

mlmp08 posted:

Bombers meeting the neighbors.

One of these things is not like the others...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lol people in that thread want the FBI to help catch the scammers government get out REEEEE

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So uh

can we FOIA that poo poo?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Betty White, Bob Barker, and Mel Brooks were my picks for this year. They're all going in the next six months

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Which is just a take on the "What do you call a bunch of lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean?" joke.

my fetish

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Well I guess I'm not getting my deliveries today.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Yeah, but that probably had to do more with customs seizing them.

Look, if I ship the drugs inside the Thai ladyboys then customs can't seize them. I even got the wholesaler to cut a hole in the box this time.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/575397211871264768

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh since we were talking about jokes in bad taste earlier I came up with one

What do Richard Hammond and Michael Schumacher have in common?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Exclusive footage of Turks being arrested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDoGqZUHVEI

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

critical != life threatening

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Well we can't legislate the cameras out of the hallways so we need to create a legitimate security threat.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Waroduce posted:

Odds Trump goes kinetic over this....

Zero

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's like finding out Mr. Rogers had a sex dungeon

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I did local for all four of my wisdom teeth extracted at once. Ask me what teeth shattering sounds like. :v:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Also it was a little troubling that my dentist had his knee up on the armrest of my chair for more leverage.

Mine left a very large bruise on my chest from where he was leaning on me to get the last 90 degree tooth out.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

A false alarm and a hoax alarm are two completely different things.

Malice...important?!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Here's a current event: I turn 30 today.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The Corpse Synod is one of my favorite historical oddities

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Also this. There's a huge loving bolt holding the chain on, but if the chain gets running it's loving gone.

Here's the Tarawa dropping their anchor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7pRfix_sNg

Was this done intentionally?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SwampDonkey posted:

that's a titty

drunk thread 24hrs

per madonna

my french

Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar y Palacios

says

I get the feeling you're drunk or on drugs pretty much 24/7.

• Locked thread