Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Motor Girl 6 this week was nice but short :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Calaveron posted:

I feel like this Lego Batman movie is way better than it should be

Wasnt it a delight? :allears:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
In 80 or so years of batman comics that never happened before?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Wheat Loaf posted:

Played one game years ago that I think was on PSP. I don't own any consoles nowadays, though. Is it on Steam?

I liked Penny Dreadful a lot but kinda sorta resent it because apparently we were on the verge of getting an Anno Dracula adaptation for the tv which ended up not being progressed any further when Penny Dreadful was announced.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow was pretty drat fun iirc

purple death ray posted:

The idea of monsters and monster hunters is so effortlessly cool and yet there are almost no good movies about it, somehow
Is there a Witcher movie in the works?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

joehonkie posted:

That would have been great.

Who's the modern version of Abbott and Costello? Key and Peele?

The Jump Street guys?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
The "Batman '66" comics are fun too

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Man I love his Hercules
Also Scorpion King. I got the dvd last week and his commentary is kind of like Arnolds for Conan, but not as extreme. For dwayne, every scene is "here comes one of my favorite scenes..."

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Fame is like a hurricane...

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
She isnt gwen stacy?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Is the origin of spideygwen that she got the spidey powers as an std from peter? Because it should be

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Mary-Jane-Jolen? :420:
Or a Groot hybrid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Alhazred posted:

You shouldn't really have to make a flowchart to keep up with comics, but that's kinda how I feel it is with DC and Marvel.

This is why i don't even try, busywork like that frustrates me. So i just read weird non mainstream stuff

• Locked thread