Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I've got some dumb questions. I'll get around to studying the OP soon and I'm slowly learning my way around this game. I started a few days ago, got a barrage of gifts and rewards already. I'm currently doing the hero's journey, currently 2-8 or so in the storyline with a 4 red star 40ish Sharon Rodgers, a 6 gold star level 49 Hel (because why not), plus a handful of 1-2 star lowbies I throw in every now and then. This game is throwing a ton of free heroes at me, including when I accidentally lost a mission by taking Sharon and 2 level 10s into a level 30 special mission, didn't notice she was actually taking damage until too late, and had my level 10s get the boss down to 67 hp before they both died (stupid chain stunning Venom).

Anyway I apparently got a bunch of event tokens earlier this week but I can't find where to spend them. It said Event Token in the claim log but I could only see Order or Chaos token costed items in the store, and I think maybe I missed my chance to spend whatever I had with the downtime last night?

And is there anything I can be doing that I'll regret not doing later, like daily and special missions? I only do them so far when the hero's journey asks me to. I'm in no hurry and am just casually playing through the story while playing a million other games, but if there's some no brainer 30 second thing I should be doing, please let me know. I did finally get the $3.xx stark stash thing. I get my free daily chest pull and login rewards. A lot of the stuff on the daily/weekly board seems to be gated by getting farther in the storyline.

Also when they gonna add Colossus? He's my only cosmic in marvel heroes, and my young niece and nephew reaffirmed his supremacy by fighting over him in the xbox live arcade game last week. They liked his shout and that it hits all around him whereas everyone else needed to aim with the Y axis like peasants so hopefully they keep that yell for this game too.

Off to skim the OP some more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I just applied to Goonlactus as Bagrada, pending approval. Where's the button to take some of these characters and costumes back into Marvel Heroes?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I'm new to mobile games. My account says Google Connected, and it shows the stupid llama avatar in the corner with my name, so I'm all set to keep my progress if I lose my phone or reinstall right?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

So that reddit newbie guide says to get the netflix iron fist uni (thats the shirtless hobo one right?) and elsa's uniform (secret wars or monsters unleashed?). Anything else worth grabbing for a relatively new account that won't have Thanos anytime soon? I got Lady Loki from a previous sale.

Also is there any secret to leveling? Low levels in the main storyline are easy. For the 50s I found grinding as many level 50-60 special missions as I could was the main way to make the xp bar noticably move, together with dumping in xp chips but those are slower to come by from the 2 daily missions. Anything better that I'm missing? One of the reddit guides also mentioned level 70, was that a typo or are there 10 more levels at some point?

Thanks.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Cinara posted:

This depends a lot on what characters you have, if you post your in game name I can take a look.

Bagrada. I don't have much yet so realistically I guess I'd just like to know if any costumes make a big difference for: Sharon, Captain Marvel, Sif, Thor (either), Captain America, Iron Man, or Black Widow. There will probably be another sale before I get anyone else up there since I'm going to start focusing on Iron Fist and Elsa next if they are that good. I see a lot of various spidermen around and the web wrap stun seems powerful...

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

With Sharon and Elsa at T2, and Hobofist grinding up 420 I'm just now at the point where I can reliably kill a normal world boss twice a day by button mashing, though I haven't tried Thanos lately. I have the skinny alien dude with the pillars unlocked, and am close to Proxima. I'm nowhere near Jean, Wolverine, Strange, Dormammu or Odin. I assume if I can beat Thanos he's the best one to actually level up. Are any of the other black order worth doing sooner? Is Quicksilver doable with Sharon, Elsa, and Hobofist with crappy cards and isos?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Ugh just got through one BAM wall in the Dr. Strange quest to get hit by the other. And I see x-men will have one soon too (I just got Storm to R5). Surprisingly gold for fusion is more of a bottleneck than the raid drops, though its not like I don't also need the BAM for T2ing folks and ranking natural T2s.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

As a new player I seem to get a new char ready for T2 about the time I get the 30 day login reward T2 ticket (assuming thats what those have been from). Sharon, Elsa and Iron Fist in that order gave me a decent crew to do the bosses with, and I just got Dr. Strange to 6/6 today. Now I just need a 5th who can brainlessly solo a world boss and I'm set. Magneto seems to be the best of the crew I've got so far though I'm also eyeballing Carnage and waiting just in case Hela gets a kickin costume next month since I like her.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Nilbop posted:

Hey, I’ve been playing for a little bit and I’ve got a question about the level 50-60 grind: is there a quicker way to do this? The last time I just ground it out on story missions and helped it along with XP chips and it nearly killed me. Am I missing something or is it supposed to be this slow?

The highest level special missions you can do with your best character (Sharon) on autopilot and 2 carries with the xp buff from the alliance store active, while force feeding all the level 5 candy you get to the main person you want to level. That's how I do it anyway though I've had to skip the xp buff for the last week while throwing my gold at research.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Alien Rope Burn posted:

The 6-star booster doesn't seem to work on the premium characters, I just got mine today and looks like I can't upgrade Gwenpool with it, so much for that plan. :(

EDIT: n/m I might be doing it wrong.

There's also a difference between a ticket and a mega ticket. One goes from 5 to 6 while the other can go from 1 to 6.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I'm at a big pileup again where I need a bajillion antimatter. I can farm world boss 5x (T2s sharog, dr strange, iron fist, and elsa, plus T1 magneto) so its just a matter of slogging through that and the gold daily mission for a few weeks. I'll have Thanos unlocked in a couple of days. I guess my goal is to start working on shadowlands (I do 3-4 a week with the same crew), and I really need to figure out comic cards since I just have some rando 3-5*s slotted.

What's my best use of the antimatter? I'm thinking of finishing the x-men epic quest first (I'm on a 3 rank 6 antimatter research step and just need 400 mkraan to sail through the rest), then ranking Quicksilver (currently rank 3), and finally Thanos. Not sure where Dormammu fits in but I have him unlocked. I heard the rest of the Black Order sucks these days. Dr. Strange is kicking enough rear end that I don't need to max his equipment yet, he's at 4x15. No Odin yet.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Are any of these good for a shadowland level without T2ing them? I've got a 6* MRUT burning a hole in my pocket but already have a line waiting for T2 tickets and mats. Regular Hulk (with the new uniform), Ironheart, Mantis, Spidey 2099, Red Hulk (with uniform). Comedy option: use it on Heimdall for the boost points and Lv3 uniform xp chips.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

1.21 GIGATWATS posted:

I would go with 2099 of those options with Ironheart a close second since they are both paywall characters. You can get the Hulks and Mantis through normal bioselectors.

With Hulk's new uni, all of them can solo a floor in SL at T1.

Thanks.

One more question for anyone that can help. I'm still at 0/15 [ISO-8] Combines to unlock Cable, for The Shining ISO 1-3. I've upgraded tons of ISOs of all ranks since he was released. Am I missing something obvious?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I feel like I let Davebo down. I should have finished the x-men epic questline today for Wolferine but after paying some gems to finish the 1000 crystals early I went too fast and ran the new magneto mission without him on the team. And the questline requires you to do it twice with him. Tomorrow it is.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I leave my Gold timeline battles on automatic with Dr. Strange, Sharon and Wolverine. I think adding Wolverine was a mistake, or I should have given him the immunity to webbing that I gave Dr Strange. So many games down to the timer where they just cant beat Wolvie through his healing and yet he cant get any hits in on Spiderman or Quicksilver. Watching one time out now where girders, taxis and whirlwinds are everywhere from a constantly untargetable Quicksilver who is at 2/3 life while Wolverine just stands there and takes it staying around full life. I think my phone is going to overheat.

Huh with 30 seconds to go Quicksilver got gibbed out of nowhere, then the enemy Sharon popped out and put Wolverine out of his misery in 2 swings.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Is it worth prioritizing upgrading my lab for a few weeks or however long it takes? I'm currently upgrading Quicksilver as my first (non-strange/wolverine) native T2. He'll be at 5* tomorrow, and I had planned to dump my gold and BAM into Thanos next. But I'm capped on phoenix feathers since my only outlet is Wolverine's ridiculously expensive gear. I need 3,553 more m'kraan crystals to unlock Jean and even with both veiled secret and mutual enemy that is taking a while. I read there is a conversion from feathers to crystals in the Processor.

Anti-Matter Generator Lv. 13
Item Shop Lv. 10
Processor Lv. 11
Warp Device Lv. 4 (is this worth using at all? I guess its tiny amounts of free bios once you don't need the anti-matter to level up the buildings?)

I could use my login T2 tickets on the x-men but I don't have many T2s yet so competition is fierce. I am saving my current one for Valkyrie once I get her 19s up to 20.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Thanks both, I'll dump gold into the lab for a while to look at the longer game. I need to get better at doing the two coop modes for gold and bios too.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

No Monica Rambeau, are they holding her for Nextwave?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I tried to beat 12-7 last night, this time using Wolverine with Beast lead and Valkyrie in party (does Surtur count as a super villain for her T2 shield maiden boost?). I got him to about half, had a few close calls but it was easy to avoid his attacks at first so I could heal up. My 5 whiffed quite a few times. I didn't see the unhittable icon up, but the skill would go on cooldown and Wolverine would just stand there, so that didn't help. Eventually Surtur just one shot me and I'm not sure how. Do I need to buckle down and figure out cards and work on getting my isos from 4 to 6 stars? Or keep practicing until I figure out Surtur's attacks and avoid them better? I'll try again tonight with Dr. Strange but don't have ancient one to T2 yet, so that's some damage left on the table. And I don't have Jean yet, I'm almost to my second T2 mutant.

My Beast, Wolverine and Valkyrie party are 16,331 Team ATK. Hela, Sharog and Valk are 17,017 - Sharon does more damage but doesn't have Wolverine's recovery. Recommended ATK for the level is 22,725. I could probably plow through it continuing with gems but that seems like a waste, especially if Odin is harder. It would be nice to get to chapter 13 if its easier to get event currency this week for the T2 ticket but I'm thinking my account isn't up for it until I get Jean or upgrade my cards (I just have a random bunch of 3-5 stars I equipped a few months ago).

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Fried Sushi posted:

I had trouble too till I put a 1* mastery Red Hulk as my lead, the immune to burn made it a ton easier, might have to kite a few times on Wolverine to get health up but other than that it was pretty straightforward, used a 3* Red Hulk with 1* mastery as lead then Wolvie and Strange but never had to swap to Strange.

Great tip, I will try that. Thanks.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Fried Sushi posted:

I had trouble too till I put a 1* mastery Red Hulk as my lead, the immune to burn made it a ton easier, might have to kite a few times on Wolverine to get health up but other than that it was pretty straightforward, used a 3* Red Hulk with 1* mastery as lead then Wolvie and Strange but never had to swap to Strange.

That worked, thanks again. I then beat Odin with my Strange/Wolvie/Sharog dream team. Wolverine and Strange did all the work, Sharon just took too much damage.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Ugh I need to do a spreadsheet or something, I fed all my x-bios to finish Quicksilver without noticing that I was close to 1000 mkraan again for my next T2. I need to get the rest to 420 + 150 so I don't pull that again. Am I right in guessing that Cable uses the same mats so I shouldn't put any effort into him until I have Jean? What is Cable good for, just an SL level? I haven't heard much about him besides a lot of people saying he's the best host for a CTP of energy.

Fantastic Four would make a good epic quest. Not that marvel will touch them with a 10 foot pole these days. Doom would have to be in the Jean Grey slot. So who would be in the Wolverine/Strange slot? Any other properties worthy of an epic quest besides more mutants?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

My cards suuuuuck should I burn this mega uniform ticket on thor or loki for the mythic card? I was set on Loki since thor is so easy to farm now but thor's card is better? Do the cards come in as 6* or 1*?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

FadedReality posted:

e: is there a fast way to farm norn stones?

The daily quest doesn't seem very good for them. You can get them in the lab store but they are relatively expensive (120k for 10 if I remember right). I think the fastest way is probably just doing early story missions for them? I was doing okay at my slow and steady pace of upgrading but combat are always needed and my universals just got wiped out by the ultimates.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

Just downloaded this again. Haven't played it since just before the X-Men release. I got a couple 6 star selectors for coming back, is there anyone I should focus on getting with that?

Who do you have already at 6*? I'm probably wrong about who shows up in the selectors but here's my list of good characters.
Nova, Blue Marvel and Anti-Man (not Ant-Man!) are new and crazy powerful, you have to unlock them first from the chest or the lab bio converter but if you have mega rank ups or they somehow show up in the selector they are a good choice. They are pretty good even at T1 but there's a huge boycott controversy over the chest.
Sharon Rogers is great if you somehow don't have her but she's been around a while so odds are you do.
I dont think you can use selectors on the x-men, but it would speed up getting jean grey if you could.
Loki, Hulk, Thor and Hela got nifty new costumes if you can catch them on a sale later on, getting Thor and Loki's new costumes to mythic then doing the new cinematic mode gets you 2 great cards. Doing the same with Hulk and Hela gets you a couple of the fancy new CTP special gears.
Valkyrie, Coulson, and Warwolf all have good team buffs if you can get them to T2.
Clea saves you a bunch of time in the Dr. Strange epic quest if you didn't finish that yet, probably not in the selectors though.
Iron Fist, Elsa, Venom and Spider-man have great uniforms but again I think you need to be T2 to get mileage out of them.
Inferno just got a great new costume.

Those are the chars I see get mentioned the most, you can also skim the OP and pick chars that are hard to get bios for.

fake edit: previewed before posting and saw your edit. Maybe Hela and Hulk? Or She-Hulk if she's a choice since her mastery is great even at T1.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Dec 6, 2017

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Benthalus posted:

Which native T2 should I focus on first? I've heard Proxima is best power/resources though I'll have QS in a few days and am able to get all 5 WB clears daily already.

And what should I be spending my lab anti-matter on? Right now I'm just spending the extra on the Warp Device for bios.

Quicksilver is as cheap to upgrade as Proxima if I remember right and much more useful. In the lab, upgrading the store helps if you want to buy extra dimension debris or xp chips, and the converter can be useful too for turning antimatter into debris, and for converting extra feathers and BAM into mkraan crystals if you have some to spare and are still working towards Jean.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Benthalus posted:

Thanks for the advice, SM 2099 now 6* and full mastery with tickets. Of course I can't T2 him even with a ticket unless I sub for bios to level his gear to 20, right?

Not unless you wanna whale on a mega T2 ticket, but you can bio sub for 8 months for the same price.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

How the hell are you supposed to be able to level Nova and Blue Marvel? I bought one package that got them both at 6* then bought a second later once I had the crystals, and got nothing. Man that's just dumb.

It's like only every 3rd or 4th chest guarantees the ultimates, and it reads a bit confusing. Hence the future fight boycott and downrate effort on reddit. Hopefully they will add the bios somewhere else soon. Bandaid 1 was to give us enough crystals for a free chest pack, adding them to the lab converter was bandaid #2, and bandaid #3 is to partially refund the people who ignored the boycott and bought chests before they were added to the converter. That was announced a week ago and when people ask about it they are told it takes time to determine who is eligible for the refund or not.

I'm behind you in characters, but looking at your list, I see Ancient One, Spiderman, Coulson and Valkyrie come up a lot in discussions. Ancient One adds 25% ignore dodge and element damage to all allies, Coulson and Valkyrie give massive boosts to allies against super villains, Spiderman with the homecoming outfit is good at timeline and in shadowlands. Cap and Iron Man are also decent choices since the patch made early story characters cheaper. Iron Fist is also decent with his hobo outfit but you may not need him as much since you already have wolverine and beast. He was my starter combat T2 alongside Sharon and Elsa to help me get started on the world bosses but you are beyond that.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

NmareBfly posted:

Also Gamora's costume got a buff! Maybe she'll be good noaahahahaha no i can't even finish that sentence.

Whoa whoa whoa... upping her damage on the one skill by 7%? That's crazy talk, she's going to be all over the leaderboards now. Ok wait, they also nerfed her additional damage by 3 points of damage from 39 to 36. That's better. I think that hits the sweet spot. I bet these devs have spreadsheets that would make our eyes bleed.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I somehow stumbled into enough mats to T2 Kate Bishop the long way, is she worth it? I heard she's decent as a striker. For the record I'm at SL15 and can't do ultimate world boss yet. I'm getting to ABX most days but haven't quite hit 100k. If I don't T2 her, the mats will go towards Quicksilver's gear (he's doing fine at 4x15) or Proxima's gear. Ancient One is my next closest at 20/17/15/15, not counting the x-peeps who use their own mats.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

blue.eyed.ash posted:

Kate is fine, but I don't think she's essential at T2 - there's quite a few Speed heroes you'd want to prioritize over her at this point. If your roster isn't particularly big, I think you're better off using your BAM to level up someone like Corvus or Supergiant, as they'll help you get further than taking Quicksilver or Proxima's gears from 4x15 to 4x20. As an added plus, this way you already have 150 bios to feed one of them.

Thanks will do.

I'm debating taking the processor the rest of the way up for costume kits, I'm 200ish away from mythic ragnathor and the other good card and its going pretty slow just grinding dimension rifts.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

thechalkoutline posted:

Anyone know anything about Quasar?

I neglected to re-up bio sub in protest of the boxes, but now that NM said at least no more in the future & she's the only character missing from my roster, I'd pay :10bux: to complete my collection

(I only have 4 characters left to finish for everyone 6/6/60!!! Years in the making)

She's solid but not amazing. Above America Chavez but below the power three of Anti-Man, Blue Marvel and Nova. I read that her issue is the delay between her skills going off and her iframes. Her abilities do look cool.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Dravs posted:

Also how valuable are hidden tickets? I have like 12 of them and when I do special missions it asks me if I want to use them and I never do because I am not sure I will ever see any more of them. Should I be saving them or should I just use them all?

Do you have all the rewards from using hidden tickets for the quest packs? Dormammu, the inhumans bios, and the custom gear from the spidey's rogues gallery pack? Finishing the quest packs also gets you 1 mil gold, a T2 ticket and a mega uniform upgrade ticket respectively. You can switch the active quest pack at will. I'm done with all the hidden missions parts of them and didn't pay enough attention to tell you if using them after finishing the quests gets you worthwhile rewards, but I'm saving my extra in case they add another quest pack or something.

Don't worry about uniforms too much unless your character is at T2. The sales come around monthly so you can afford to wait. If you think they look cool (say Star Lord's) and don't mind spending the crystals it probably can't hurt to get them but they are mostly only game changers at T2 and some like Star Lord's might not help much even then.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Dec 19, 2017

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

thechalkoutline posted:

Today one of my quests was complete co-op mission

Mission: use co-op skill more than 3 times

RIP no crystals today

The mission and requirements should reset at some point later today, there should be a countdown saying how long.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Would CTP of refinement be good for anti-man? Mine is fairly squishy in ABX and against infinity thanos. I haven't broken into WBU yet. I feel like I just need to get his rotation figured out better (ie standing there in place blasting is bad against the high end stuff), but I'm not sure I have a better place for the healy CTP. My only other choices at the moment are Thor (who has a +lightning damage obelisk and does fine in a low teens Shadowlands) or Proxima (got her at 6/6/60 but like 14 or 15 gears). I can also sit on it until I rank Dormammu or Odin but that will take forever since I'm up to BAM 4 on Thanos.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Carnage is just a solid combat villain at t2 these days right? Apoc took his abx spot so he's just good for a shadowlands match? Debating what to do with my bio sub next. Gear for 6/6/60 carnage, gear for vulture who already clears an SL at t1, gear for gwenpool who just hit 60, or keep working agent venom up from 3*. Im up to sl18 so i guess i could use more villains.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Adult Sword Owner posted:

But my dude who should I put my 6* into, considering I had all of the good characters before

I obviously put my 300 bios into Daisy because I just need 90 more costume crates to unlock Legendary

Best immediate use would be to get universal bios from the machine in the lab until you get Anti-Man, Blue Marvel or Nova then use it on them. Upside is they are overpowered as hell at T1 or T2. I almost got 15 second quicksilver with T2 nova (uni-Hela lead, Sharog tagging along out of boredom) and my cards and isos are poo poo. Downside is they are removing the $$lootboxes$$ you are intended to get them from in a week or two and they haven't announced how they will be available after that. Could be easy and not worth wasting a ticket.

Older than the Ultimates are the new bio sub chars. Absorbing Man, Titania, Spidey 2099 and Quasar (came with the ultimates, but not quite as overpowered as the rest of them). Titania has a good leadership, Spidey is a typical really good spiderbro, and Quasar is solid for a Shadowlands level with neat looking abilities. I don't know if Absorbo is good for anything.

And if you don't have wolverine and dr strange done, then clea and the x-men are decent choices if you want to speed up their epics some but I'm assuming thats behind you and they aren't something you can't get easily with time.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

So I just grabbed Anti-Man from the processor. Is he worth using my Mega 6 ticket on instead of saving it for Valkyrie/Quasar? A universal villain sounds more valuable in general but it just sounds like he's the best option anyway? I'm probably not going for Valkyrie or Quasar until the next pay character or two come along but I have a bunch of 4 and 5* tickets stashed I can use on them.

I just have a real hard time taking Anti-Man seriously.

edit: Oh right... I guess I should wait until the next update comes where they remove the Hero Box to see if Anti-Man becomes easier to rank up. I guess I'll just keep sitting on the ticket.

Valkyrie needs to be T2 to really help since it gives her the Coulson team buff against supervillains. She seems a bit weak in SL, needing her pegasi out to do much. I don't have personal experience with T1 anti-man since I jumped him and Nova straight to T2 between 6/6 tickets and whaling out on chests before I noticed the boycott (I'd literally just read the Al Ewing Ultimates comic trades and was pumped to get them) but at T2 he's probably my best character over Sharog (don't have jean or thanos built yet). He does more damage but is squishy in ABX if you don't time his abilities right. My first time in I sailed right past 100k but since then I don't know what I'm doing wrong but he keeps taking big hits. I think I just got lucky with my timing and need some more practice. Quasar at T1 is decent and can kill regular world bosses and clear an early shadowlands level. A review on reddit today says she's lacking in damage but is very tanky with her iframes. I plan to T2 her after Ancient One with my next two tickets (14 day event and January's 30 day login).

STAC Goat posted:

I just have a real hard time taking Anti-Man seriously.

His 2 is hilarious where he just rockets up into the air while spinning. Also for some reason they decided to give him, Blue Marvel, and Nova the channeled cyclops beam where they just stand there firing it off until interrupted or the possibly stunlocked target dies.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Dec 29, 2017

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Dave posted:

FYI if you don’t already know, Thanos and Cable have that as well. It’s nice on Cable with the ignore dodge leadership if I get a rocket sprung on me after level 20 and I’ve already taken out two Rockets (which I’d use Robbie and bullseye leadership on).

Nice. My Thanos is 5* with enough BAM to combine for 6* but I underestimated how many bios he'll need and ran out getting him to 55. Now I get to decide between leveling him the rest of the way or saving for Jean (need 10 days for Storm, Cyclops is at 20/20/20/15).

Question, what all do Strikers give you? Their specifically mentioned bonus is obvious (ie +10% supervillain damage from Sharog). They sometimes show up with an attack randomly when you hit or when you are hit and that's easy enough to find out. They all show up and attack briefly when you hit the purple button. Do they give team bonuses, like do you get the Love Triangle bonus if you have Jean lead with Wolverine and Cyclops as strikers? Do they give ally bonuses like Coulson's, Warwolf's or Mantis' if they are in the striker team? I kill all the normal bosses up through Cable trivially and iThanos with some effort, but to speed things along I'm always torn whether to stack the strikers with my best guys (like Wolverine and Quicksilver when using an energy hero) or stack damage type bonus to the point that you throw in a newly 6/0/60 Crystal with gear at 5 just for the +energy damage to your lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Nova is pretty crazy I just got 13 second cable for the switch unlock with him, ragna-hel lead, and thor for the team buffs since I dont have T2 ancient one or warwolf yet. Strikers were dr strange, sharog, antiman, t1 blue marvel and magneto.