Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hogama posted:

The Sinister Six

Classic Vulture's in, too.

Alchemax = Spider-Man 2099, Soul Stone = Adam Warlock?

yyyyyyaaaaaassssssssss miguel!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i agree gimme the patch notes

i agree wolverine is pretty good

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

WOW

b-but no alchemax :(

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Done. Kraven is the coolest.

yes

and he drives a kra van

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im gonna mega baldy mcbirdman and thats it, cos i have noone else to spend my shadowrun bios on so its gonna be these guys

lovin that rey mysterio is mental as anything cos i have a double mental obelisk i been sad that ill never get ot use on anyone but now i can!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

omg i didnt see that

that fuckin OWNS

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im gonna mega birdman, get kevin j anderson and reyrey, then lars ulrich, curt hennig, and then lastly paul giamatti

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeah he's nearly-paywall like gwen p o'ool

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

he really needs a move that summons a buncha clones and a move that blocks damage by putting a silver tray under his jacket

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

FireWorksWell posted:

Did anyone else notice that the new Quest Pack gives a Mega 6* Uniform Rank Up Ticket?

yes and i also noticed that that loving rules and is great

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

they just drained the swamp

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Love this update. Great characters, and great kits.

And the stacking isos...next update should be spiderman 2099 and his pals and this will keep me occupied until then!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its so you cant instabuy apocalypse or whatever with your carefully hoarded mats

its dumb tho and everyone hates it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its especially dumb cos its gonna make whales say "i shoulda spent less so i wouldnt get capped out lol" instead of "i spent money and have a ton of poo poo im skinner boxxin out bro"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Network42 posted:

Why are people thinking that more 2099 crew are on the way?

the newspaper in the sinister six teaser talks about alchemax portals

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

Well there's Miguel and....um......well........

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu posted:

Need a second 25 stages tbh

hell even a third 25

shadowrun owns

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tiny Chalupa posted:

So I'm torn on the upcoming 300 bio's from the 7 day check in reward
I could throw them at a 6 star and basically guarantee being able to tier 2 them BUT i have 2 tickets currently.
Beast, elsa and Spider-Man are all just on the edge of being maxed out and vulture is chugging along

So 300 bio's could also boost another character to or close to 6 star
My people remaining:

Misty Knight, Sin, Hogun, phil colsun, mocking bird, Venom, agent 13, Gamora, Gorgon, Giant Man, Luke cage, war machine, green goblin, doctor octopus, punisher, drax, hulk - all 5 star

Maximus, Winter Solider, Modok, Karnak, kingpin, squirrel girl, Nebula, iron man, fandral, falcon, Captain America, star lord, Volstag, dare devil, elektra, cross bones, Blade, hulking - all 4 star

Vision, moon girl, yondu, lizard - 3 star

Everybody has some bio's, some closer to the next level then the other
None of them jump out as being "needed"

What do you guys think?

venom if you got his anti venom costume, otherwise goblin or doc ock

everybody else is not great and you were right to leave them for last so just follow your heart

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

we've got a 26 day inactive and a 15 day inactive in hebrons, maybe icr can make room for you

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Man, just realized the Sinister Six are sorely lacking in bulge. I feel the most bad for Rhino - he's got that armor grafted on to his skin, so you can see all the muscles and veins and poo poo, but dude is basically a big grey Ken doll. At least Sandman has the excuse of rocking his Grandpa's corduroys.

worn smooth by years of webbing-related injuries

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu posted:

if you have cyke he easily dominated lucas p cage on stage 24 even if he is at t1 like mine is. it is probably the funniest clear because its literally hitting his 5 once and waiting for the win screen

he can do this with mister fister too and it owns

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fart simpson posted:

You probably won't be able to use it on them because right now Dr. Strange is the only native T2 with a uniform and you can't use the ticket on him

im savin mine for the she hulk single female lawyer costume which will surely come any day now

any day now

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

plainswalker75 posted:

Is there a faster way to get norn stones than grinding story missions and the pittance from the token shop?

VVVVVV drat.

yeah WBI is how you get norns. you dont get to pick which type but you get bucketloads so it doesnt matter

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

plainswalker75 posted:

I can't even seem to make it past the first floor of Shadowlands; I started playing about a month ago and have SR, Spider-Man and Agent 13 up to 60 but none of them do like any damage against either Hawkeye or Winter Soldier. It looks like I need to level up a combat character? It'd be really nice if there were any kind of tips on these things for new players.

dont worry too much about shadowlands, its the endgame mode that takes advantage of a diverse roster. white tiger and/or black panther are the canonical easiest way to do floor #1 but if you're farming sinister six specials i dunno... sandman prob?

just keep farming poo poo up and youll slowly get more floors done nut yeah try to get floor #1 done every week cos it gives you some BAM and CNORNS

then aim for 5 when you can, cos it gives you bio selectors which speed up your farming which lets you do more floors and get more selectors and farm more dudes and get more floors

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DEATH: Jubilee regular
FAMINE: Jubilee vampire
PESTILENCE: Jubilee but she has the flu
THE OTHER ONE: Jubilee on a horse?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeah abx is endgame content and you can keep racking up points if you wanna brag about your high score

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Wizchine posted:

Speaking of, I want mohawk Storm. 80's as gently caress.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Ever since the Tracking mission came along I've neglected WBI. Which is probably why I'm so low on norn stones. I'm probably going to ditch Story Missions for awhile and try and switch back to WBI, but there also seem to be a lot of World Boss Dimension Shifts lately that eat up a lot of energy.

yeah i did this for a few weeks too and i dipped dangerously low on norns

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeah i gave mr mads mikkelsen a set of 6* urus awhile back and it ate all my red norns

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

agent flash gordon is real good

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Vodos posted:

Looking at those makes me think I might be an obelisk hoarder?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Celery Jello posted:

I applied to a Marble Hebrons, I hope that is allowed! I’m Celery Jello, just like here.

icr please make room for a supporter of teen vogue, The Voice Of The Resistance

punchymcpunch fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jul 30, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

a big fat bunny posted:

Unrelated question: Is Vulture worth a 6* Mega Ticket?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NriOZ6ofj_Q

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

:same:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

doug ramsay is the guy in the lime green jacket on twin peaks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

But I guess this is Thor themed so I'm hoping for the entire lame Wrecking Crew! And Thunderstrike! And Beta Ray Bill! And the frog!

sold

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

make that second one sharon rogers. yes, shes real good at t1, but at t2 shes even better and will let you push further into endgame content / make the stuff you do now trivially easy

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I don't know the Spider Verse story but I don't see 2099 in there and that's one of the few alternate Spider Mans I know. I'd be cool with him but I'd love to see Jessica Drew. And sorta Julia Carpenter. Or Scarlet Spider? I guess I know a decent number of Spider alts.

they mentioned alchemax last update too so 2099 seems like a solid guess

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nails posted:

I was also thinking Newspaper Spiderman would own super hard, but if the colorization is accurate and it's not just shadow, I'm pretty sure Spiderman 2099 is a lock-in. Which would be great, because then maybe we can get Punisher 2099, and whoever else exists in the universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nails posted:

Holy poo poo, there's a loving Doom 2099?! GIVE ME THIS RIGHT NOW, NETMARBLE. I NEED IT.

yeah i think hes even the same dude as real doom somehow. like maybe he froze himself im not sure. his archenemy is robot tiger dum dum dugan man i think.