Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Anals of History posted:

I think the last major breakthroughs I had with Dispatch revolved around upgrading Loki, first with his President uni, then loading him up with Odin's Blessings, then managing to stumble blindly into a CTP of Rage. That last one is really key because that seemed to help turn my Loki from above-average into a wheat combine on legs.

I'd also add that Green Goblin's new uniform makes him a fantastic lead for Dispatch and that you'd probably get more bang for your buck upgrading GG than T3'ing Cable or Proxima Midnight.

Of course its about a CTP. I have gotten exactly one that wasn't some garbage greed or whatnot in a year. They never seem to have selectors for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

bagrada posted:

I handed Marble Hebrons over to Twisted Mentat I think and dropped out and applied to Doctor Goons as Bagrada. I thought you had to wait out a period before joining a new guild but it let me apply last night. I donate my million every day and help people with whatever I can when I see them pop up in the guild request, but I don't do much with that territory holding game. I'm looking for a more active group of people to do a daily dimension rift with on whatever low difficulty so I can start slowly amassing card cubes again.

Oh no I'd be the worst guild master!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
What frustrates me so much about Mephisto is that I could beat him easily if it wasn't for that stupid "wiggle the stick back and forth" part because if you do that, my phone thinks it wants you to bring up the next app open or the bottom menu if i do it too close to the side. And no I can't turn it off.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I noticed that I was literally the only person donating for the past week in Marble Hebrons so I gave the ownership to some rando and applied to Doctor Goons.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

bobmcdynamite posted:

On the bright side, you don't have to donate in Doctor Goons unless you want the tokens. We're usually maxed out, except for the occasional use of alliance tokens in conquest.

yea i donate every day for the tokens so when they have the double donation store i can cash them in. Though since the removed card upgrade squares from the world boss, who gives a poo poo?

Hopefully i can get some from rifts. They are weirdly REALLY HARD.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I am legit impressed they went this long before adding Fear Itself stuff.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I bet Gorr is a utter bullshit WBU and all you get is a CTP of Judgement.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I got She Hulk to t3, so i guess I should start working on Shuri and Namor with Wakanda Forever coming out next month.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Anals of History posted:

That makes sense. I'm working on them next after America Chavez just so she can lead for Hulk.

Used up my good luck earlier today - got a Loki #1 P-Card from a story chest, then used that to get the last blue star on my GOTG card so now I'm up to 16% pierce (I think). Maybe now I won't be trash during Dormammu.

She's pretty solid. And i used my free T3 on Hulk, I could have used it on Venom but I have him nearly to T3 already, just need a few hundred more CCF. I guess I could have used it on Storm, Ant-Man or Bucky, but none of them have had new costumes recently.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I can't ever do a Dorm fight because as soon as I join I get kicked, probably because I don't have any T4s, which is silly because that literally the only way you can get T4 mats.

Also should i buy the undiscounted Black Bolt Costume? I keep seeing that he's way OP but its like, no discount and they might nerf it if it fucks poo poo up too much.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Okay I won't bother because my current T3 efforts are Venom-Namor-Shuri.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

bobmcdynamite posted:

Venom is about as good as Black Bolt with easier timing. Just getting him to 80 will be a big boost.

You can stack.

If i could get into a Dorm world boss. I join, I get kicked instantly. Its insanely fustrating becuase if i set one up myself, people join, see i'm not running a t4 or knull/meph and they leave.

I really loving hate how this poo poo is completely blocked off to me.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Dead on Arrival posted:

Start your own lobby so you can't be kicked. Might take a minute or two to fill up, but that is better than the alternative.

Nobody will join a team with a t3 non WBU character
and I still cannot loving beat Mepheston. Like its not even a skill or a character thing, my phone literally cannot do the wiggle the stick thing back and forth, if i do that movement it brings up the options. I am completely destroying him with zero effort but then that happens and oops, all dead.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Steve Vader posted:

I beat Mephisto 5 times a day usually. He's the easiest.

FF team of Reed, Ben and Johnny was my first but now they are the slowest I got. I haven't tried Venom yet due to class weakness but he slices Gorr up so well I might swap him in for Johnny. With Knull lead.

Hela, Luna, White Fox
Echo, Makkari, Sersi
Star Lord, Iron Man and whoever needs 2nd Potential
Wave, Strange and Valkyrie

I really don't get this, I get utterly squished in his second to last stage, either by the wiggle or just out right all 3 characters getting killed in a half second. I have a huge stable of t3 characters, and no matter who i use its always the same. The issue about "avoiding his root ability" is that he will sit on the things you need to run over to prevent his rage in that phase, so either i let him do his rage thing or i take it. Its really stupid.

I bet its because i don't have full pierce on all my cards, which will happen and the pathetic amounts of card upgrade thingies you get now, I got 3 the last rift I ran, 3!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I do love how easy it is to forget to spend your event tokens in this game. I missed out on my free t3 ant-man.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Ah I just bought the Magneto skin, and it hurts me that the Magik skin is locked being a serious paywall. Why couldn't it of been the other way around?

I'd really love to T4 someone, but every day i join a the GBR, and instantly get kicked. Either people don't want to carry someone, or they want someone to carry them. Its incredibly frustrating.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Should i T3 Magneto or Shuri? I have both of their latest costumes. I was figuring Shuri would eventually get her Black Panther costume but i don't think thats happening any time soon.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
lol, a rage CTP? I haven't got a useful CTP in over a year. This stupid games RNG is just the worst. I have like a dozen fortunes sitting around.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I got Polaris to T2 with just tickets, but I'm debating if i want to spend 15bux to get x selectors to get her to t3.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

A surfing dog?! posted:

If she's already t2, you shouldn't need more of her bios.

Oh dang, you're right, guess I'll put her in my t3 que then.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Did they make dispatch missions easier or did power creep finally outpace their difficulty? I've been able to get though a bunch with zero effort with a level 80 thor, MoM Wanda and Dark Pheonix Jean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I bought Knull in.the sale, but I'm tempted to grab Gorr or Kang before it ends.

Also does the books from domm have like a 1% drop rate? Ive done about a dozen of them and only one book dropped.