Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Ramadu posted:

HUMAN RIGHTS ARE FOR HUMANS

amen
xmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

fart simpson posted:

When does maintenance end

Think we got just under 3 more hours. 11pm PDT

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Tom Gorman posted:

STATUS BOARD

is so freaking good

true hero of the patch

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

gypsyshred posted:

Applied to Dr Goonz as gypsyshred.

When does the clock for dailies reset?

10 am CDT.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

T2 Kamala can do some of them, I forget which one it is that I use her on.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Oh yeah, I use T2 sif to solo the relay that has elektra, someone I'm forgetting (white tiger?), sif, angela.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Mad Lupine posted:

I want to sync my Facebook account to this game but I'm afraid it'll spam it with great future fight content. Should I be worried?

I made a fake facebook account just for this and it doesn't seem to ever spam it. I don't really check the account much though but there's nothing posted when I just checked.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

blue.eyed.ash posted:

Yep. And you can feed the excess bios to Jean, I believe.

In my own progress news, I just got past the first big farming hurdle (M'krann Shards) and should have a 5* Beast tomorrow, which means I'm clear until the next two big hurdles: M'krann Crystals and Phoenix Feathers.

I'm at almost the same spot. Did the first Mk shard turn in today, used a 5* ticket on beast and now I'm on the 2nd shard turn-in. Guess it'll take a little over 2 weeks, hopefully in that time I'll also get enough feathers.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

He does suck but he has a leadership that can be useful for some stages of shadowlands.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Uru's make your guys better but you don't need them to beat WBs.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

So in the Alliance Store, I just recently started resorting to buying the Uru package for 32 Alliance Tokens.

It's been absolutely worth it. 2 5* Energy Damage urus and plenty of 3*, but with how challenging it is to get a 5* Energy uru, I'll be buying this daily.

Yeah I buy that one too, it's worth it.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Kegslayer posted:

Aren't there suppose to be more Xmen coming? I've been holding off on using tickets incase they're putting another paywall up next month.

We haven't gotten any confirmation but it seems like there has to be if they went through with making these new materials, new bio-types, giving Magneto a mutant-only leadership, etc.

Would guess next update would revolve around Spiderman Homecoming though.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Do the mkraan crystals have any other use besides doing the non-ticket t2 rank up? I just did the 1000 epic quest hand-in and now I'm wondering if I should continue to use the lab converter to make more.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Pretty much the same, I use Strange, Odin, Dorm, Sharon for the first 4 kills. Been using Magneto for the 5th lately.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

thechalkoutline posted:

Have to wait for the vidz but after testing out my completely unbuilt Spidey in SL, he looks like he may be the speed hero we've been waiting for

Spidey is real good now. How is Iron Man?

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

the goddamn popups to buy some stupid package are really making me angry

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Finally managed to clear stage 30 sl with kid kaiju. Had to use Thanos and dorm on 29, next time I think I'll save Jean for that one.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

fart simpson posted:

Noice! I just rolled a hecka good obelisk

goddamn that is a nice ob. Give her t2 a1 lead and go wild.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I got debris and xp chips too.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Guess you can that GOTG card in the comic card chest now.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Worked my way up to SL floor 29, still got Strange in my pocket but the deeps ain't doing it. Does he need ITGB, or can I ditch that for a recovery/attack obi? Also thinking I should use Hela leadership

I use strange on 27 and sharon with coulson on 29.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

the mega is what ill get, its way more valuable than a t2 ticket

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

This game needs to add an AR mode so I can see battles on my desk.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I sold some of my 5* tickets because I have so many.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Tom Gorman posted:

I wish I could sell some of my gold for less gold. I have too much of it and I've bought everything there is to buy, its taking up too much space someone help

Have you upgraded everybody's skills to 6?

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Personally I would use the mastery ones for either combat or universal. Because combat norns are used for upgrading the 2 attack urus and unis are used right now in the lab to get bios for Ant-Man, nova , etc

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Where do you guys get all your CTPs from? I've only gotten one and it was from a the Cinematic thing. The way you guys talk about them it sounds like you all have a bunch.

I think the only nonpay way is random chance from hidden routes. I've only got 3 total and they all came from cinematic I think.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

so can I just rely on other dummies to register on that page and we all get the rewards or do I gotta create a fake email and register and also tie it to my game?

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I guess jj is immune to dmg from Emma except her basic.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

bagrada posted:

Damnit Emma. I had some lucky streaks on the gearing making me get temporarily hopeful. 96.5% left on the fourth gear after 2 packs. Third pack leaves me with 148 extra, 2 short of T2. Guess what, you get fed to Apocalypse and can go to the back of the T2 ticket line. I'm assuming the processor won't make Emma genes.

How does this event work? I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary and I got four 100 energy and 20 colossus bio rewards Saturday but then nothing at all Sunday, or today so far. I'm forced onto the inhumans team and it says we're winning about 1/3 the time.

Check out the participation rewards in the faction battle thingy, that's where you're getting the col bios from.

Not sure where to use this 6* selector we got today. Everybody it can be used on I have at t2 or well over 300 bios already. Probably stick it on an avenger for upcoming movie costumes.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

T2 Luke lead with T2 Destroyer and T2 Groot/Wasp would be annoying.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

It was me running rifts that won it! Just kidding, the guy in first had more than 10x the points I did.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

bagrada posted:

My favorite trivia are the handful that are like "What ability fears your enemy, making them run away in fear?" when the answer is "fear". Like they couldnt take a few seconds with a thesaurus or they just blindly translated everything from the Korean.

FF has spoiled me for other games, where's my max star mega rank up for a char of my choice in DC Legends or Star Wars Galaxies. You gotta hand out the freebies to get casuals invested.

I like the one that is something like "Where can you complete challenges?" and the answer is challenges.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

bagrada posted:

Thanos is much more useful than the rest of the Black Order, until and if they get rad costumes for the movie. He's expensive as hell to level up though. Keep in mind you'll want to get their gear up too and that is even more gold and bam/feathers.

Question for anyone more established with all the T2 meta chars in action. Now that you have Cable, Quicksilver, Hobo Thanos, Jean, Apoc and so on, is there anything you regularly use Dormammu and Odin for? Just curious if for instance there are certain SL levels they trivialize or if Dormammu is more timeline/conquest oriented or what. I've got Apocalypse to 59, so I'm trying to decide who is next. I have Dormammu at 5/5/50 (I wanted to finish the quest pack and had spare mats while working on feathers for Apoc), Adam Warlock at 3/3/34, Ebony Maw at 3/3/40, and Odin, Corvus, Black Dwarf and Supernova at 1/1/1. I might take a break from the big guys to work up the rest of the Black Order in prep for the movie.

I don't use Odin or Dorm for anything specific anymore. The last few SL stages there are better people to use, so I guess if I use them at all it'd be somewhere lower where I ran outta guys I would normally use.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

I must be missing something with WBU as I cannot take down anyone in it. Wolverine is as powerful as I can make him, with isos and urus beefed up as much as I can, but he can only do about %50 damage before he gets overwhelmed. Q slightly less, and cable can't do squat.

I used my T2 on Red Hulk as Satana was next on my list to t2 but for some reason she wasn't eligible, which is weird because Helstrum is. I think someone mentioned Rulk was good offhandedly once.

I've got enough crystals to buy one more costume, I'm thinking of either iron man or thor, but I have the CW costume for IM and Rag for Thor, so maybe Proxima Midnight, who is the current WB i'm leveling.

I guess it depends on your cards and strikers, but quicksilver and wolv should be able to get you kills. With quicksilver I just do 3, 5, 4. My Wolv can't face tank the higher levels though, so just around if you need while waiting for his 4 into 5.

edit: actually Wolv might depend on if you were using him in extreme ab and have a snare resist ob on him.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

There's so much poo poo going on that I can't tell anything tbh.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Yes and it sucks. I have been very unlucky with the upgrades, Anti and Nova are 20/19/19/20 each now and every single upgrade has taken like the max possible.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

You can't use the bio sub on Antiman, Nova, or Blue Marvel btw.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I got a mega rank up ticket from that stark stash thing so that makes it worth it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

There's a 1.99 stash thing, I don't know the actual name. But that's the one they goofed up the drops on.

No way should you use that ticket on clea. I think colossus is supposed to be good.