Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

om nom nom posted:

I find it really funny that the vast majority of neonazis (at least the photos I've seen online, I either haven't met one in person or they keep their views to themselves), people who see themselves as genetically superior super men, are either fat and ugly or scrawny and ugly, and based on their views are likely highly unintelligent. I wonder how they look at their neonazi friends, or themselves in the mirror, and decide "I've never been able to get a date and I get winded walking up stairs, I would never dare get into a fight without a large group of my friends backing me up because I would surely lose, and my tactic in debates and discussions is to be louder and more insulting than my opponent, without worry about silly things like facts. This is it, peak humanity right here, all other races and creeds are my inferior."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Men Going Their Own Way is basically "Women are bitches and whores, so I don't need them!" If they actually want sex, they do things like pay for prostitutes. Otherwise they have a horrible, toxic view of women in their heads as simultaneously manipulative monsters and vapid airheads and thus not worth their time.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

queserasera posted:

Wasn't apologetic gaming asscrack guy taking those photos at a Magic event? Or was that Pokemon?

Yeah, Magic tournaments. He actually got a ban (which was recently lifted) for doing it so much.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

throw to first drat IT posted:

I seem to remember the bear guy being huge moron but post cringy stuff instead of theorycrafting it based on how much like pedophile he looks.

Orientation: Amoeba.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bogan King posted:

Seeing as we're dropping AUG D&D stories my old DM is currently in prison for raping his daughter. For the most part he was normal enough to hang around but we were all dudes. Turns out he thinks any affection from women is them wanting to bone him which really didn't work out when he and his wife had a daughter.

There was a psychology and sociology teacher I hated in high school. He was popular with a few people for being funny, but most of his jokes consisted of insulting and demeaning students in front of the class when they didn't meet his standards. He was also really sexist and incredibly hateful toward his ex-wife, and it was easy for him to go off on tangents about her. He had a really nerdy son as well who was in my grade, and I mean turbo nerd. Nasally voice, curly red hair, glasses, acne, etc.

Well, one of my friends and co-workers had the same teacher a few years after I graduated. I learned that not long before the end of the school year, he just stopped showing up to class. After about 3 weeks of rotating substitutes with no explanation, everyone kinda realized he wasn't coming back.

The police report redacted the suspect's name, but thankfully one of the victim's friends made a Tumblr post providing information (including text messages he sent admitting to it after the fact) about what happened and Googling his name brought it up. Turns out a few years after graduation, his son tried to drunkenly rape a girl at a party and was too much of a virgin and herself too dry for him to actually get inside. Apparently they were informed of the charges while celebrating his birthday with his family, and the shock was so much that his dad took an early retirement.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

More like... old... uh... painless.

:argh:

Honestly once we cycled around to "more like oldpainless" we could retire the joke. We've hit the nadir. There is nothing that lies beyond.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm honestly thankful my body hair grows thin. There's little to nothing that I need to do to maintain it.

Same with facial hair. I shave off a mustache and goatee once a month because it grows to a certain point and then stops instead of turning into a beard. No need to make it a weekly or daily routine like some men have to. It does mean I'm completely out of the loop on "shaving culture" because a $5 can of Barbasol and a few disposable razors is all I need for a year.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

PCOS Bill posted:

(I actually don't have a Trump sticker on any of my vehicles. Liberals are known to damage vehicles with Trump stickers)

It makes up for your politics damaging people's lives.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

What kind of dead animal's pelt is draped over the back of that porch swing?

The third sister.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

queserasera posted:

And iirc drinking stage blood makes people vomit, so those goths would be frolicking in fake blood and real puke.

Depends on the stage blood. If it's just corn syrup and food coloring, that's that.

I did a zombie movie that had a few different fake blood and black "vomit" effects, and they were safe to consume because you were putting them in your mouth. One was even mint flavored!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

MrCussMustard posted:

Holy poo poo. Thank you. This guy is rad. Is he for real?

I seriously thought he was fake because of how ridiculous it all was, but this rabbit hole goes deep.

He did an AMA on Reddit back in 2015 and posted his Facebook. His FB is full of pictures of him wearing pro-vegan clothes in public and appearances at vegan and animal liberation rallies going back years.

If it's all an act, he's been running it for a very long time and put a lot of time and money into it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Who wants to see the highest concentration of drug users in one spot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8G8cdbPmp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FojlI0w_rJU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVTXEWw20Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-7L3-yOZzY

There are 47 videos in the main series.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I really want to buy a copy for a Let's Read thread.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Is that last one... "#**"? What even is that?

Some people on Tumblr put asterisks by things they want to trigger tag, in case someone has it blacklisted because they'll go into a PTSD breakdown over it (I'm not sure what the asterisks actually do), and they messed up by putting it in a separate tag.

As you can see, they occasionally go so far as to tag virtually everything that may appear in a post on the off chance that poor ol' Freckles sees chocolate and dies. I once saw a post where someone was aghast at seeing their grandmother get trigger tagged.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Slugnoid posted:

My company sent this dude a letter asking for a new photo to put on his ID card, he gave us this.

I work for a company that certifies crane operators, and we need photos for their licenses. We have pretty simple standards: plain, light-colored background, nothing on your head, and no tint or glare to your glasses that obstructs your eyes (clear glasses without a glare are fine). They normally need to hold a sign with their name and ID number on it, but we can waive that if it's something like an individual sending us their photo via email.

We recently had to add "Candidate must be wearing clothing appropriate for work" after receiving a shirtless bathroom selfie that was cropped just above his nipples.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I would unironically wear that shirt while playing with a band.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Ralph Crammed In posted:

This is your daddy's weirdo shut-in.

Probably literally, with the time it took him to memorize that dictionary!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

More like old:effort:less.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

the popular kids posted:

That sounds exactly like a description from American Psycho.

Wasn't the joke with American Psycho that all of the clothing sounds really powerful and stylish in text, but if you were to actually assemble that outfit it would look hideous?

I've never actually seen the outfits described in American Psycho.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It just makes me think of the Steyr AUG.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BrigadierSensible posted:

Does one have to go to a special shop to get underpants in that size? Do you have to have them specially made?

I personally am not a small or skinny man, (I wear size XL), but even in Target and Myer etc. I get freaked out by the size of the 4XL and 5XL T-Shirts and pants.

I can't imagine how hard it must be to shop for clothes if you are this size. And also if you are this size, how did you allow yourself to getthere? Surely there was a point where you said "Well, I can't find undies to fit me in normal shops any more, better cut down on the donuts and mountain dew."

Unless you're one of the relatively few people who legitimately have a disorder that causes massive weight gain, laziness. Exercise is hard and often exhausting (especially when you're at such a poor level of fitness that even going up a flight of stairs hurts), and a lot of people just choose to take the easy road and sit around.

The "fat positive" community is also made up of a lot of relatively young people who are unhealthily overweight but don't feel any negative effects yet because they're still young. They don't realize that the actual problem is going to be when they're in their 30s, 40s, and onward and their bodies start shutting down and all of their limbs stop working right.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I haven't been keeping up with CWC. Good to see nothing has gotten better.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This is actually really well done and I like it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

A dump of content my fiancée sent me:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ha, so... this guy literally is describing, in a way, evolution.

:bravo:

Specifically, genetic engineering: bananas in their modern form exist because humans selectively bred them to be sweet, seedless, and easy to peel. Modern bananas are actually completely incapable of reproduction without human intervention because of breeding out such important traits! That's why there's such a fear of a disease totally wiping out bananas again like they did the Gros Michel.

It's fun to pull out for people who are paranoid about GMOs and call them "frankenfoods", when we've been doing genetic engineering on food to make it more convenient for thousands of years.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

Don't really care about GMOs but there's something vaguely off about mixing radically different species DNA as opposed to selective breeding of traits.

What's the negative consequence?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Nuebot posted:

I think it was Cujo he admits to just waking up after a drug fueled bender and whoops, here's a novel. But I think it's pretty safe to assume a lot of his older stuff was written while pretty high.

I'm reading It right now and I wouldn't be surprised if it was also made on a bender. It's over 1400 pages of King seemingly writing stream-of-consciousness and then trying to fit the pieces together.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The only appeal of tobacco is in making you feel good. Cigarette smoke smells toxic.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I don't understand why the haka hasn't become a common thing in society.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

A lot of Christian cults are basically led by Jesuskin.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Are we absolutely sure that Bella Hadid is, like, okay?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

CWC is the lowest hanging fruit. Like, you have to dig to pluck that fruit.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sludge Tank posted:

I once knew someone not quite as autistic or in depth hosed up as cwc but similar behaviour problems/patterns and any feeling of pity or :smith: towards him were always quickly extinguished by some horrible act of deceptive manipulation (a commom thing, layers of poorly planned lies or pitting people against each other for nefarious reasons) or social suicide on multiple levels that i realised he was beyond help and a lost cause

As unfortunate as the obsessive detailing of CWC is, what we do know of his past indicates that he was already well on his way to being someone like that even without falling prey to the Internet.

A good friend of mine has been unlucky enough to meet him multiple times in person and corroborated that he's basically a terrible, smelly pervert.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I missed this, but actually a good description of Chris-Chan's appearance.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Camping.. Intense! posted:

I really like those shoes, what brand are they?

They're On Clouds.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

cash crab posted:

Not sure what that means, but take a gander at this:

I got dumped by my fiancee so I'm back on the dating scene. Found a cute girl on OkCupid....and then her profile said that she's only interested in people who will let her do age regression while loving.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Glazier posted:

She, it isn't that hard.

You could talk for a long time about CWC's incredibly warped and hosed-up views of gender and sexuality, but we probably shouldn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpatdRd2LGk

• Locked thread