Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Go My Own Way

quote:

Go my Own Way
Words and Music by Jade Michael

VERSE 1:
We're through with being bred on blame
Used to wipe out all your pain
And we're through with holding doors
Entitlements abound
You say that we still hold you down
And you cop that attitude
No remorse or gratitude

PreChorus:
Cos' the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
The time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Brother don't you ever give up

CHORUS :
Go My Own Way! (Repeat)

Verse 2:
You're obsessed with my ability
I won't be your utility
I'll never carry you
And I sure won't marry you
You allege that you're abused
Stories told when you know you'll lose
But the truth is calling me
And it's all I need...

Pre Chorus:
Cos the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Yeah the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Well the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Giving rise to all that's right, now

Solo & Bass Break

Newscast Sample:
On Friday June 15, 2011 Thomas James Ball self-immolated in front of the Chesire Country court building in New Hampshire. He committed suicide to bring attention to the misandry in the family courts. His death will not go in vein.

Yeah, the time has come to gently caress your poo poo up
Brother don't you ever give up

Repeat Pre Chorus
Repeat Chorus

Jade Michael and the FTSU Crew is:
Vocals: Lance Jones
Guitar: Jade Michael and Lance Jones
Bass: Jade Michael
Drums: Jade Michael
Synth: ? and the Mysterians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
It's sadly difficult to find good AUG of MRA-types. They know they're dumpy so there's very few pictures, their posts tend to be screeds that can't be captured in a single screenshot without posting the whole drat thing, and most fine purveyors of cringe tend to be "females amiright" folks themselves. The easiest way is to just go directly to the source since you don't really have to change the context of their poo poo to make it sad, but no one wants a heap of reddit posts ITT.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

This guy owns actually.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

dev286 posted:

I... Uh... Cool I guess but how the gently caress is anyone supposed to be able to remember any of that.

It's like *they* made it super complicated on purpose?

I assume half of these are edgy teenagers on Reddit inventing triggered fat women they can pretend to make sick burns on. Think of it like Sonic OCs on Deviantart except with more misogyny but only a little less diaper fetishism.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Sociopastry posted:

probably gonna get my poo poo kicked in here, but it would be super cool if there were less posts about "haha look at this rear end in a top hat with a nonbinary gender" as the main focus of the AUG. like, nonbinary genders exist, and it's kinda lovely to make fun of them.

That said, feel free to make fun of someone who's pretending to be a squirrel or a deer or whatever who just happens to be nonbinary, that poo poo's hilarious.

You're gonna see more AUG from right-wing sources as they're the ones who naturally gravitate towards compiling that sort of thing. I tried finding some good red pill AUG but social justice folks don't seem as interested in collecting it. Make of that what you will.

Deified Data has a new favorite as of 23:09 on Jun 24, 2017

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Low Desert Punk posted:

Whiteyfats is doing good work, but it's pretty clear that a large portion of them are fakes made by alt-righters so they can justify being hateful

Which I guess is AUG in its own way

This - AUG is a sledgehammer, not a scalpel. I appreciate Whitey's contributions and don't actually think he stands for any of that regressive poo poo.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Okay, we got some good content in the c-spam nazi thread

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Ahem, whereisyourchin.jpg is reserved for white supremacists. This guy is unfortunate but doesn't appear to regard himself as a top specimen like a fat neckbeard at a Heil Trump rally.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Honestly he just looks like he's got a condition.

And for real though, if he decided to come at you from the shadows he'd probably be the last thing you ever see. In Nihon they bred small men like this to serve as Ninja to the Overlord. Better to hide in crevices and wriggle out of a grapple.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I'm "the Blue Bear".

Note my eyebrows.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Slugnoid posted:

my mum held me down and tattooed 'cumdump' above my butthole

poo poo I'm so sorry

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Well, what kind of slatestarcodex reader are you

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

I find myself doubting a lot of these impossibly precious profiles but there's something about this one I have no problem believing. It's very earnestly obnoxious. Pure pretense.

^ Also yes guy owns

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Weldon Pemberton posted:

It's almost as if there are a wide range of opinions about how sexually attractive body hair is and it doesn't have any bearing on anything, particularly because most people who act like its a dealbreaker will overlook that poo poo as soon as they are in an actual relationship.

Also joke about Pick being a quasi-furry here

I feel like this was on the cusp of being so ironic that it looped back around to not being awkward, but she's trying just a little too hard.

I'm deeply afraid none of it is ironic.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

ReidRansom posted:

Not sure if actually owns.....

Owns

Always follow first impressions

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Pad is downright presidential, you could argue

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Those seem like pretty normal kids tbh

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Toast boy owns

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Girl in row 6 third from the right is clearly 12.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

quote:

Owns

quote:

The AUG is the sweaty fedora typing this one-handed as he fantasizes about anyone ever actually saying this

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Thanks so much for finally tying one of those to its source, I see a lot of them in this thread and the one I quoted several times over.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Imagine sifting through that much AUG at once.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Randaconda posted:

"Imagine?" :what:

You had breaks, this guy did it all at once :stare:

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Pad probably just became a pad and satisfied his complex, no drama no games.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Pooling blood probably

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Just caught up in this thread. I'm surprised no one's mentioned our old friend Romeo Rose.

Lord give me the confidence of a mediocre white man.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

I also just noticed he has dreads, I assumed he was totally shaven.

I think this guy literally might be 7

Or a bald old woman.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Grrrr amy schumer

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Is shaving half a homeless guy's beard something police do for fun when they bring them in for public intoxication or something?

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

quote:

I think we all knew a guy or were the guy that tried to make this a "thing" in middle school

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Decent pay.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Randaconda posted:

It doesn't bother me. Boots like that are a luxury purchase. Budget your money better.

I bet she's got a fridge and a cellphone too.

Tetracube posted:

my eyes rolled out the back of my head at this one also

Yeah doesn't that snowflake know that everything they have in life they owe to a white man.

For real though these are still aug but not for the reason they were posted.

Deified Data has a new favorite as of 18:00 on Dec 22, 2017

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Non Serviam posted:

It's probably fake, but it does show the idiocy of the "NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM THE WHITES" crowd

Sounds like the original poster just didn't want to listen to white men speak which is a good and fair opinion to have, the commenter was the one who wanted to elaborate on the accomplishments of the master race.

Also Randaconda is a godsend and its not their fault so much of cringe culture is reactionary.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

quote:

What am I missing here? Guy just seems like averageoldernerd.jpg with correct political opinions. Did he rape somebody?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
The true AUG is white cishet libs so enamored with the romance of belonging to an out group they'll invent reasons why they should while enjoying every privilege of being a white cishet lib. But we should probably pull up.

• Locked thread