Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

AUG Thread: I can't believe I'm in this yet i's stomach >_<

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

My personal favorite is nonplussed AJ Styles in the upper right there.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

What kind of a person wears a form-fitting muu-muu?

Any muumuu can be form-fitting if you're willing to work at it.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Nope, sorry, this guy rules.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

text me a vag pic posted:

I feel like I've learned a lot today.

So I was checking some old wordpress site I have and i didn't realize that this thread has started writing its own spambots

This is basically the Internet equivalent of finding ants on a piece of food you left out.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Elfgames posted:

ha no that's a dude who will tell you at length about his fuckdoll and his favorite energy drink (it's bawls btw) and like his address and horribly abused wheelchair bound wife.

That's horrible.

Bawls loving sucks.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

mds2 posted:

There will be a day when I don’t click these links. I wish it would have been today.

Look on the bright side - clicking on that link has almost certainly hastened that day's arrival.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Foxhound posted:

I loving hope so.

Not to kinkshame, but we're in a strange place if that's the more pleasant alternative.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

cash crab posted:

Moving on:

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought it would happen to me.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

this is how libertarians see themselves

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

I would party with Rosie. His jubilant demeanor and randomly-generated facial hair have charmed me.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Thin Busey

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

AUG Thread: lets murder it legally at an aborption clinic

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm old and don't understand what "queering" means. In grade school I think it meant you were calling someone gay, but now it's a verb?

It's used much in the same way that "disruptive" is these days (which is to say stupidly).

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Deified Data posted:

The true AUG is white cishet libs so enamored with the romance of belonging to an out group they'll invent reasons why they should while enjoying every privilege of being a white cishet lib. But we should probably pull up.

It's that, combined with the fact that they seem infuriatingly oblivious to the fact that they're one of the few people in this world who even have the opportunity to eat themselves into an early grave. So instead of looking for opportunities to limit their consumption (and perhaps leave some resources for the ~6.5 billion or so folks who aren't as fortunate), they instead position themselves as oppressed to distract themselves (and those who buy into their nonsense) from the reality that they're one of the luckiest motherfuckers walking.

It's privilege taken to a pathetic, disgusting extreme.

Barry Bluejeans has a new favorite as of 16:03 on Jan 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Boy, Black Mirror production standards have really tanked.

• Locked thread