Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Chill la Chill posted:

new leaked vehicle

I almost posted this from FB this morning but there's a lot of color mismatch in the shop.

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Thank Muggins for this Cool and Good bad joke.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

ElNarez posted:

the warhammer twitch stream is cool and chill and also sometimes Duncan shows up, it's good times, don't hate

It's a bad joke that made me laugh? You sure you're in the right thread?

Anyway, at 60 dollarydoos it seems like it might be cheaper to get an American to buy it and ship it personally.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

This is expired but I want to do less work and more poo poo post today.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I posted, I still died. Of cool and good memes.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
So I realized that the car we bought off of a dying uncle a few months back is Space Wolf Gray. Anybody know where I could find some Space Wolf car decals? Two color high res images would work too, Ma-in-law can print white decals.

TLDR backstory: He's dead now, and itr wqas really his wifes car, who died a couple of years ago. Car is 5 years old and has less than 25k miles. Score. It's my wifes relatives so I can be pretty callous about it.+

DiHK fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 9, 2017

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I gave that family a little bit more than blue book value for that vehicle. And IRL i would never talk about it like that. My wife was very close with the aunt whose car that was and she was a very nice person. We both regret that she never met her great-nephew. Her husband was a alcoholic ex-navy man, he was a good dude and suffered a terrible slow demise at the hands of big C.

However this is a death thread in goonland. Do you need me to hold your loving hand through the nice bits or can I just talk about my space wolf car without emotion you candy rear end. :frogout:

E: says the fucktard who has a hitler loving some dudes rear end in his loving av

DiHK fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 9, 2017

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Moola posted:

its the weird meltdown thread

I melted down.

Apparently my reactor rejects beer as a cooling mechanic. But I'm not sure about this so let me get another beer and test this theory further.

E: I'd also like to note that my boss has gotten on to me about having SA threads up where some douche bags hitler AV is visible. Hitler is a loving joke to some of you dick wads and yet I'm the gross dude. :goon:

DiHK fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jul 9, 2017

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

That's Putin right? What a glorious leader.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Is that the slogan of the silent majority? "Not one curr"? Like "No child left behind"? Still miles ahead of Bush.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

youre a loving gross person

He cared?

soooooo, now I know what :goon: does.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

18 pages in?

Also I play Blood Angels.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

Usually a chill thread can go dozens of pages before some unchill dude starts getting salty over nothing.

I'm p sure I could debunk the gently caress out of that if I cared enough to go thread diving.

'Lotta goons are touchy snowflakes. Myself included.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I just wanted to be sure that everyone knew I was a vain space vampire and not a crazed space Viking.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Wulfen are gross.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Lol of you think people who want scrunt marines are buying those for their game system.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

NTRabbit posted:

I just went outside in the dark and I saw the possums on the fence out there and one of the possums had a baby and the baby looked at me and it said

S̴͘͜͏͖̮̟̘̠̼̤̮͜L̫̼͍͕̣̳̹̲̼̀̀͘͠A̸̶͓̲̬̫̺͖̟͡M̢̛̱̠͔͚̳̥̯̰̪͇̤̦̗͕̪̻͇ ̸̡̛̲̮̺̭͜͠S̸̺͍̭̮̟̰̦̖͍̕͜͜E̷̝̗̥̖̗͔̣̮͚̺̣̺͙̼͈̼͕͠Ć̷̯̥̼̭̠̲̤̣̹̖͘͜T̵̛͇̭̗̣̗͔͔O̶̸̰̮̯̻̞̰̗̺͉͙̭̪̘͖̞̪̜Ŕ̵̳̝̬̱͠

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

NTRabbit posted:

True, game stores these days are basically Magic the Gathering and ... Warmahordes, DZC/DFC, Mantic stuff, Bolt Action, and Malifaux

This is my FLGS

:suicide:

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Yeah it could be way worse. I can ride 1 hour and be at 3 different game stores that frequently have pick up games I want to play, and I'm only 20 minutes from a tiny GW store. However I can walk 5 minutes to get to my FLGS and the proximity makes me extra sore about the fact that the gamers there don't like what I like.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
It certainly makes me happy, that game is made for and by power gaming control nuts.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Drop Fleet Zone looks like a really sweet game to play, especially after reading the DZC book. I've never seen it in a store here.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

can you imagine a normal person

no

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Heeeeeelllllllllllllllllllloooooo nurse.

Yeah that sounds fun with the dreadnoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Mclinskey... a proud name.

• Locked thread