Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I'm excited for crusader kings. I saw it listed but it didn't say whether it was console or PC so I assumed PC. I'm excited to play on Xbox, I've never played it but heard a lot of good things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Larry Parrish posted:

you people who use games as basically as interactive cable box screensavers are insane to me. but anyway, frankly that's kind of even more embarrassing for the other big open world titles lol. the only people prefering their game are the ones playing it because it's unexciting and unchallenging.

Ah yes darksouls.txt is back

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
He's right that's why no one bought rdr2 and Skyrim.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

styls trill epic posted:

Tapping into the epic Xbox knowledge base of this thread good sirs.

Peep my scenario.

I have an extremely fail and off-fleek work assignment coming up that I predict will limit my Xbox consumption to almost nil if even that.

I used my $1 for a month of xbox deal and it will be ending right when the fail assignment begins in a few days.

I plan on not having Xbox game pass during the fail time because I wont be able to play it.

Will I lose all my epic gamer progress on the win-rear end games that I've downloaded while I had game pass? whats the scenario? I assume I wont be able to play downloaded games.

You won't be able to play them but I'm like 90% sure your save games will still be there.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah the headphones will work. The only thing I can think of is that the controllers still use batteries but you can buy rechargable packs if you want.

Edit: accidently responded to an old post so for content, I can't believe Guardians of the Galaxy is so good. Well I can believe that a game is good but it's hard to believe after whiffing so bad on Avengers.

RenegadeStyle1 fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Mar 18, 2022

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Is there a way to disable quick resume? It never does me any good because I close games when I stop playing them and sometimes it fucks up online games by going straight in then not having connection and having a fit.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Ubisoft has at least 5 games better than Elden Ring just off the top of my head.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

hatty posted:

Name them so I can have a chuckle

Every one of them except the just dance game, and those are tied.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
None of that really interests me but game pass overall still winning.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Wow thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely gonna pick it up. I got it off gamefly around release but kinda bounced off it but for 6 bucks I can definitely give it another try. Also weird store front but I haven't seen it go above like 17 dollars on gameflys used games so if you miss this you can always look there.

RenegadeStyle1 fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Apr 7, 2022

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I bought Chrono Cross remaster and am lost in 2000 nostalgia which I assume will wear off soon because drat this game is jankier then I remember.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Beastie posted:

Is it me or is this thread inundated with absolute morons lately?

No everyone here are gentlemen/women and scholars and I'd have them over for dinner any night of the week.

I raise a bottle of gfuel to all of you.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I remember liking that one. I got it off gamefly when it came out and played through with a buddy. It was definitely shorter than the other ones and didn't really bring anything new to the table but GOW isn't really about bringing new things to the table anyway and overall it was enjoyable.

I've played them all now since getting the series x but I think I'm gonna run through them with my girlfriend since she wants to play a game together. Although I dunno how excited she'll be about the roid fighting for our freedom soldier plot.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I like GoW because of it's simplicity of story. No higher themes for the most part although it does sneak in sometimes. Most of each game is just "there's a bunch of monsters everywhere and that sucks so let's kill a bunch"

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

sponges posted:

How’s GoW Tactics? I love a good Srpg but. I’m assuming it’s dumbed down and lovely

GOW Tactics was the first game I played when I got the game pass. I really liked it. I love xcom and it's the only "xcom-like" that came close to scratching the same itch for me.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

styls trill epic posted:

Gosh Xcom is straight JUNK

Take this opinion to the lovely elden rings thread.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I loved the poo poo out of Halo Infinite for about 3 weeks.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
MGS1 has aged badly and that's ok, it's an old game. The only people who wouldn't say that are old fogeys. It doesn't make it bad, it's just been passed by. You can tell it's old fogeys defending their childhood game because the first person to insult the dude saying it used a Heated Gamer Word.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I can't even put my last name in 2k games cause it's a naughty word.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

The Sean posted:

I don't want you to doxx but I don't like being teased.

I don't think it's that uncommon so I should be good. It's Hancock.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
The juxtaposition of Jonathan Blow in a dark room and Soulja Boi laughing about a game with his friends kills me every time.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
What's wrong with the x button? Hasn't there always been an x button?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
That's just America exporting our freedoms to Japan.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I got my delivery date about 3 months out (this was like a month after it came out) and I ended up getting the console after about a month and a half.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I haven't had any issues at all with connectivity to game pass games or otherwise, haven't tried anything multiplayer. (Dallas, TX)

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah it's absolutely wild. I haven't had one issue all weekend.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
*looks around nervously* xbox stays winning

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
People play the Jurassic world game? Isn't it just a phone game?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
No one's mentioned the power rangers fighting game.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I just bought it and the DLCs and am getting to the end of my playthrough. I doubt I'll want to play it again after this playthrough.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
It's really bad. Not in a "boring video game" kind of way but in a "12 years old made this in unity for his 5 friends" kind of way. How was it even released in that state?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I hated both IW and BLOPs3 but I loved AW.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I'he im still hype for starfield. Thru didn't talk about Goldeneye probably because they assumed no one over 30 would watch.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I'm glad it's not only me. I keep getting errors on my game saying that something went wrong.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Wiltsghost posted:

Can't wait to play it in 2030.

e: actually, that's probably generous

2030 will be the second rerelease of Elder Scrolls VI

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Shut up bitch

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
That wasn't aimed at anyone in particular but at the whole thread

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Quantum of Phallus posted:

you’re missing out on good games fucko

Like Pilot Wings 64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Remember on PS3 when PSN was just down for like 3 months?