Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Tbf to olds, it's harder to learn things naturally and without much effot the older you get

Tbf to everyone who has to deal with them, they should either put in the effort or not get a loving iPad. Or learn to say "I'm sorry, I'm kind of overwhelmed, would you mind helping me by (doing whatever), instead of just poking at things until the work or break.

My 68 year old retired dad just bought a new iPad and taught himself how to use it. I think it's the cutest drat thing ever because I haven't had to help him at all other then giving him my Netflix deets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

unpleasantly turgid posted:

"I ordered the small with extra chicken, and this other guy [who ordered a large] has more!"

"You paid less, why should you have as much as him?"
~me, who was then referred to as the smug human being in front of the manager.

I think I'm conservative now because I've seen too many nasty, greedy liberals at the diners I worked with. I served a table of queers (all diff. colored hair, a lot of piercings) and they were all hilariously rude to me. When I almost tripped and dropped their food, they loving wrung me out when I would have been the one to fall, be embarrassed and clean it up while I was hurt+embarrassed. They didn't tip on a $50 check.

kthxbai

Everyone look at this post lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Firehouse subs suck poo poo. Love that greasy disgusting sang... Yuck

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Everyone talking about Quiznos, jokes on you- I drive by two on the way home from work :grin:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Glenn Quebec posted:

Nah, I get it. It's literally impossible for everyone and the stars aligned for you and me.

Forget it Glenn, it's Chinatown

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I will do a survey if I get free food at panda express out of it:shrug:

They don't actually check the stores or time so I just put in random poo poo lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Shaddak posted:

That would be the Kennedy half-dollar. Technically, they are still produced but, they don't really have a wide circulation. A lot of you ger people don't even know what they are.

There is a cheap theatre here where tickets are like $3.50 tax included and you always get back half-dollar coins it's loving cool

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm loving GAY and I need you to get me your manager

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

strap on revenge posted:

i got paid $25.25/hr for my stockroom and shelf stacking work and got lots of hours because i actually did the job well. then i bootstrapped my way into an office job where i get paid $23/hr

Lol where the heck did you work?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gonna move to Australia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Don't be rude to my friend Enfield itt please

• Locked thread