Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
KD was thinking about all those leotarded farts everywhere on the Olympic gymnastics team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

WhyteRyce posted:

Would be kind of nice to get a second rounder or something for Perry. But I guess cash considerations are never bad

The Kings and Knicks can't trade for a year so it's a small price to pay for the FO not having to field phone calls for Joakim Noah

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Throatzilla a shoo-in for national ho head hall of fame

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Draymond Green is definitely Not Mad Online, he's laughing, actually

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

3.Nice

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Sacramento is Farm To Fork capital of the US so we have the best food. That burger you are eating came from a cow that lived right outside your hotel

I just moved back and Kevin Johnson punched a cow in the face so hard a steak fell out straight onto the sidewalk baking in the 110-degree heat and it cooked right there.

It was amazing.

Edit: also lol at trying to compare SF's food scene to New Orleans.

Sharparoni posted:

I went to San Francisco a couple years ago and had a great meal at this one restaurant. I took a picture of the place, I loved it so much

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Aug 1, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

I'd basically be that one rich rear end in a top hat who's courtside on every nationally televised NBA game and wears ridiculous fake cowboy outfits. Marlins Guy ain't got poo poo on that dude.

howdy I'm the sheriff of sweet dunks

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Quinntan posted:

Hi, I'm looking for a new team (and sport) to follow now that soccer has truly gone off the deep end with money. However, the soccer club that I support has always struggled with kinda rubbish ownership, retaining any players that show even a glimpse of promise and overall has been a bit of a misery circus after I started supporting them as a kid back in 2000 or so. What team fits that bill in the NBA so I know not to repeat the mistake?

The Sacramento Kings are not only the best team in the whole entire world but they are completely, 100% competently run and not at all controlled by a weirdo billionaire with an unhealthy obsession with another franchise.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/jonahweiner/status/895711143230021632

JR
GET THE gently caress
OUT THE WAY

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/tasty_magic/status/896016052169080837

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

you hire a dude to work in your front office and you can't do better than a media day picture from 2008 picture in an opposing team's jersey

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/898257211255701504

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

BOOOOOOOOGIEEEE

https://twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/898553826982195200
miss u friend

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

kings so irrelevant they use the old logo :sad:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Peter Vescey blocked me because I told him it wasn't cool that he called Vivek Aladdin :lol:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Joel Embiid has fewer than 800 minutes played since being drafted in 2014 hahahaha with the, "I gave the caveat of health," weaselling, he literally cannot stay on the court it's not like he gets little dings and dents here and there.

He doesn't belong in the same breath as boogie until he can play without dying on the court. He only had 25 mpg and still died on the court lol.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Icy Penguigo posted:

Last season Isaiah Thomas scored above 28 ppg on above 62% TS.

How many players in NBA history have done that? I feel like it has to be an incredibly short list.

Adrian Dantley beastin out there

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I live my life by one simple rule: WWJRD

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/SneakerNews/status/902225548130353152

MAMBA MENTALITY

Seriously, That Logo is ugly as poo poo, Give me the BBB logo over that.

Kokopelli IVs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Even at Rudy's peak he wasn't a top 10 SF. And I like Rudy Gay

And yet he's on the 2k18 Kings all franchise team because this franchise, much like Nik, rocks

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

chunkles posted:

wait is he really? lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Metapod posted:

Everyone who is fine with kd I hate you

hes a bitch who likes when women fart in his face

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Rename G1C Kings Landing imo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hell yea kings statement jerseys identical to their jerseys last year

their statement is nothing will ever change no matter how much we say it will

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Twitter dot com, a completely free website, continues its streak of being undefeated

https://twitter.com/sreekyshooter/status/909663657130205185

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Derrick Rose Is Back

1) Why the hell are the Cavs at UCSB
2) Are they gonna get the real authentic original Freebirds burrito

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jack's Flow posted:

882,000 likes in 7 hours. Lebron did good. And now he had to post a video because that tweet blew up like that.

https://twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/911704933283520512

lebron go on chapo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/JasmineLWatkins/status/912858243902435328

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

EvanTH posted:

Twitter started bad and every new addition makes it worse

FALSE

an honest to god quote function made it much better

Also without emoji support we wouldn't have had The Great Emoji Battle

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

reminder that the Kings let Seth Curry AND Isaiah Thomas go for almost literally nothing

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

Well Thomas's may be broke if that helps.

I would have much rather have had the weird Darren Collison/Ramon Sessions, Rajon Rondo, Darren Collison mix they've run out each of the last three seasons, despite what's happening now.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/LeaderOfHorde/status/915837716809474048
:3: :3: :3:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

extremely cool and good I couldn't watch the first two preseason games locally

:sigh:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Kings continue their yearly tradition of signing David Stockton to the Bighorns

They just A Clockwork Orange the footage of CWebb leveling John Stockton.

Part of Vivek's NBA 3.0 move - convince you the team is above your father

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Joel Embiid goat holy fuckin poo poo we are not even remotely worthy #TheProcess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

DeAaron Fox thinks Wendy's is better than In-N-Out and Chick-fil-A is too good to be fast food.

https://twitter.com/CarmichaelDave/status/920160555423248384

• Locked thread