Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Tristian is great for challenge too. Rare aoe dodge of david and buff remove of jack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

ChronoReverse posted:

Are avengers actually necessary for anything? I'm leaning Umu! suddenly.
Not really. Most rulers aren’t that threatening and friend jalter will get the job done when you do need one (for berk boss).

Most of their skill set are selfish and usually detrimental to have two avenger on the same field.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Speaking of book, nursery rhyme is not a red book!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Shimosa gets serious with the break bar mechanic is the main reason for being hard.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

[Moonwalk with Caesar Salad]

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

HGH posted:

Foreigners since it seems most people dislike Abby compared to Hokusai gameplay wise.
No way, she’s great!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The left ear node also drop claw.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Whoa he got eight packs, EIGHT PACKS!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I will call her Kiki then.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Replacing those period with tlide or forward slash would be better.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Bogart posted:

I don’t know what that means, YggdrasilTM. :(
The content is exactly like the translation.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

One way to improve your Agartha experiance is to skip everything said by Fergus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Fergus as a lewd beast is fine and good. What is terrible about his involvement in Agratha is his pointless insertion to the whole story and his failure to grasp a theme or message of his role. He contributed nothing and literally confused the villain like 5 times when he tries to say something meaningful and gave up with “I like women”.