Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

But if you want a rule of thumb I think it’s servants with Japanese origins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I can’t believe fgo continues to pander to me

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Happy Pride, everyone.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Some people wait until the day before an event or something requires you to have finished

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Dawgstar posted:

Nero/Nobu's the last one?

Lame!!!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

It’s fun that they’re doing paired ones and all but they keep going on servants I don’t give a flip about mechanically

Give one to moriarty though

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I think someone in here posted a spreadsheet of farming teams for the upcoming nerofest but I can’t find it again. Anyone got it handy?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I’m willing to rank herc and Lancelot below her

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I’ve only seen her through this event and double minefield was gold

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol the freeze frame

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

the_steve posted:

Marie Alter would be hilarious because it'd probably be Normal Marie, just trying really hard to be mean and failing - like Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls or Professor Chaos from South Park.

Excuse me bubbles succeeded at being hardcore tyvm

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Mhx did nothing wrong

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Captain Baal posted:

I've sat on this musashi review for almost 9 months and if you think it's coming any sooner you're dead wrong

How dare you keep the boys to yourself

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Try imagining her standing on a crate to be at the same height as drake for this picture

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Milk crates are only 4 inches tall in the fate verse, I’m editing the fandom wiki now

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

What’s there to be mad about CCC?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

if she doesn't have a support np i'm going to riot

if she does and it's just bad then i'll also riot

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Also, for the record:

While I’m in to moon rabbit maid astolfo I’m calling it lame that those two bottom outfits are so similar when it’d be nice to have cool knight astolfo in the mix as well

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Captain Baal posted:

Endorph was probated or something so here is her Salem servants review that I will inevitably forget to link in the op

EDIT:That said salem and you can't convince me otherwise

lol salami

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

what do y'all think of okeanos caster though

good animations and hidari character art, second best servant of this group

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Burned 90 stocked quartz trying to get caster of midrash and failed, but I got waver out of it so I'm legally prohibited from complaining. Now I need to level he rear end.

Grats on your in for easy event farming

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I think that’s how every Christmas (and maybe lotto in general?) is and it sucks. Can’t have people getting too much efficient farming

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

What's a servant with good Def down/quick damage up capabilities I'm likely to see on a friend's list? My Jack isn't fully skilled up yet so she's having trouble one-turn nuking Medusa on the current farm node, and I'm hoping I can get it done with a couple debuffs.

Wu has a def down and a charisma with a quick up attached. Idk if there’s better team comps than trying to bust through with Jack tho

I’ve got her up and moderately skilled if you want to try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

orion thicc

his skills seem wild but even if in practice he turns out meh, i need him

im loling at his face