Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

summer emiya is him in a speedo but also an apron cause he has a grill NP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I fear seeing cus big tiddy

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

if you can't cast keanu reeves in your fate film then there's no point in making it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Add bb and all my other favorite characters to link!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Apocrypha should have killed off more of it's cast sooner and either replace Jeanne or sieg with someone since those two together don't really have an interesting dynamic.

Since apocrypha is cribbing the fate route you might as well make ruler EMIYA

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

iirc bb is super duper dead by the end of ccc (the game).

*in a tommy lee jones voice* I DONT CARE

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Also CCC isn't part of the extella timeline anyways lol

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Rorahusky posted:

Gudako may poo poo as a mage, but he/she also does have a literal army of super powerful legends at their beck and call. The Clocktower knows that if they try to start poo poo without being very careful, their entire organization could wind up as little more than a smoking crater in the middle of London.

Actually they don't know poo poo about poo poo and thought Romani and davinci got all the poo poo done in part 1

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I did a tenroll and got carmilla

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

If someone actually drew you decent erotica I think that should be an instant victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Endorph posted:

its lantoria

MY KING