Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Magil Zeal posted:

The strange thing is that the learn rates for most of the stuff really isn't that bad except for the primal spells. Dunno why they felt like the primal spells should be so hard to learn.

It took me 25 tries to get mind blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Magil Zeal posted:

That's pretty unlucky, but it's also a pretty small fraction of the amount of primal kills I've gotten over the past three days.

You don’t need the primals to finish the quests. You need mind blast. It also takes a lot long to do than most of the primals. RNG for blue mage sucks butt for all the spells, not just primals.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

homeless snail posted:

Yeah there's a patch that fixes the slowdown if you have a jailbroken psp/vita or emulate it. The phone port is okay too.

It’s a shame that a lot of the audio sfx is different too and sucks for the most part.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Orthodox Rabbit posted:

As much as I love dark arts I really wish it was a 'hit sometimes' button instead of a hit all the time button. Like I'd love if for certain moves dark arts just changed the move into something else. Remove spinning slash/power slash from my hotbar and make dark arts'd soul eater turn into heavy slash. It would make heavy slash less of a dead combo because then at least you'd still get the mana regen from siphon strike before it.

I just want Blood Price and Blood Weapon to change depending on Grit. Come on yoship, grant me this one solid.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Nimbus mount and outfit are still not on the store and that really upsets me.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
FFXIV’s story is good and you only have to do it once.

WoW’s story is bad and you have to repeat it on alts.

Vermain posted:

Really, they don't have to do much. Condense a lot of the 2.X storyline down to reduce repetitive gameplay, do a pass on 3.X to see if there's any fat that can be trimmed, and increase MSQ EXP gains between 1-60 to let new players glide through the content without having to stop as much for sidequests.

This would be a welcome change!

Note Block fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Feb 1, 2019

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

jalapeno_dude posted:

Probably the entire Warring Triad at once if they do a third.

Oh GOD

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

The Grimace posted:

Wow this new Everquest 2 expansion looks great

I just want to take the time to show my appreciation for this post.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

totalnewbie posted:

I skip every cutscene and click through all dialog. Makes MSQ go a lot faster.

Read a summary online, good enough.

Mmm, spicy

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hey so i resubbed and oh crap im only level 63

how are bards this expansion?

We are god's chosen job.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

SonicRulez posted:

Which patch gave Bards Inner Release and Fell Cleave?

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm excited to see real action will finally be taken against assholes that willfully impede or wipe dungeons/raids. It's rare when it happens, I can honestly count the number of times I've experienced it on one hand, but it's just such a terrible, time-consuming experience and knowing these players will get reprimanded warms my cold bard heart.

edit:typosss

Note Block fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Feb 13, 2019

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Once you unlock the stat slots in Pyros, are they unlocked for every weapon or just the one? I'm about to hit 30 logograms and enter the next stage of my weapon so I'm unsure how the Pyros weapon and light grind work beyond this.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Fat and Useless posted:

TLDR: Its Eureka chat but with a guy way too mad at your old pal Hoary Boulder.

Just chiming in to say I’m a big fan of yours, I’ve seen you around in Eureka and your presence literally always makes me smile and laugh. I’m L’appel Duvide on Ultros, if that rings any Eureka bells.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Smart Car posted:

I'm actually kind of curious if Mage's Ballad Troubadour can mess with people during math boss now. Anyone with 7+ hp during it should gain one extra HP from the effect if it works.

I’ve seen other bards beside myself use it within that window and it didn’t affect anything as far as I could tell.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Vermain posted:

I still have a picture of "Leonardo Doujinshi" somewhere on an old storage drive.

I, very literally, laughed out loud at this. Thank you for even mentioning it.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Arist posted:

Hien is loving Beefcake City and my husband, don't talk bad about him

This but literally everyone.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Hogama posted:

On another note, someone posting as "Blufever" made a few posts on 4chan (yeah, I know) hours before the Keynote with a bunch of references to things that weren't known before the full trailer (like Jabba representing the plus-size miqo'te mystel, or the Dancer using thrown weapon ranged), plus acknowledging the Eden raid, so the legitimacy is at least decent to consider.

Memeing aside, apparently this is hinting at Summoner getting Phoenix in some form and Machinist getting more tools in Drill and Chainsaw.

So this means the hooded dude in the first shard tower is absolutely G’raha Tia, right?

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Minrad posted:

if it bans mordiceius, so be it

From your lips to Yoship’s ears.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
All aboard the G'raha Tia train, toot toot

https://twitter.com/dreadwyrmtrance/status/1109943673372893184

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
I missed out on the flower crown and I hope it comes to the Mogstation soon and not a year from now.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
cries in miqo'te

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Hogama posted:

Since we're getting the World Visit system implemented soon, it shouldn't matter as much that you get a character onto Balmung unless you wanted to join an existing Free Company there. You'll just need to move to one of the other worlds on the same datacenter.

I'm sad Primal lost Brynhildr but very glad we lost Diabolos as there is not a single good Diabolos player.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

The rudest part of this is that the pants have a dope bird and the shorts have loving nothing besides that ugly mid-90s flare style.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Archyduchess posted:

Third time was the charm! If you're on the fence about pushing through Eureka, or dipped out immediately after finishing your relic, I really recommend giving BA a shot. It's fun, challenging without being brutal, not quite like anything else in the game, and on Primal at least the Discord community around it is extremely helpful and friendly.

Can I get a link to that Primal discord server? I’m about to start BA this week and it would be very helpful.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
I just want them to add the Amazon Far Eastern Journey stuff to mogstation, it's been two years now, come on!

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

I love it! What pants and boots are those?

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Shellman posted:

Brynhildr at least still tanks bone dragon to the north. I've gotten yelled at more times this week for insisting that mechs don't matter and you can just tank him in the center...

More proof that the new Crystal datacenter is cursed.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Bussamove posted:

If I can’t have my boyfriend Aymeric as a trust companion why even be alive.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Bruh

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

ImpAtom posted:

Depends. Eureka is actually a good moneymaker. Bunnies are between 10 and 100k each in addition to drops that can sell for millions

I can make 100k to several million a day from Eureka bunnies. It's good stuff.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

CuddlyZombie posted:

Is this in Hydatos or Pyros?

I feel like I make more in Pyros but honestly Hyadatos can be just as good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

I said come in! posted:

If I want to help a friend level up, can I play as one of my level 70 classes and down level to match their level?

Overworld stuff is just for like one-off and msq quests and challenge logs, that's basically it. You would mostly "help" level your friend by doing various things in the Duty finder.