Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
Mostly I put commonly-used crafting materials in my Saddlebag, occasionally throwing in a 3rd map when I do a few in a row. I don't need them in instances but I do craft a lot, and it's handier than pulling up retainers. Right now it's light in prep for ShB, just a few stacks of Commercial Manuals for leveling DoL/DoH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Bobfly posted:

What did you do to go past 320? Just run dungeons?

Can use Yellow Scrips as well. I'll likely do this more when Yellow becomes the new Red

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Dropping an LB2 on trash was one of my few joys while doing Main Scenario Roulette as BLM

isk
Oct 3, 2007

I will say that Gyr Abania looks beautiful in the concept art and with a good Reshade/Stormshade. A fair increase to color vibrance makes the vegetation pop, and other details become more apparent, like the rock striations in the upper tier of The Peaks. It just didn't translate super well to the render and the somewhat muted palette in the base engine.

Plus the team has done desolate well. The Burn is a great example.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

I'm fond of Yoshi-P's recent quote of how performance can vary due to player skill

isk
Oct 3, 2007

garfield hentai posted:

So dumb question but how exactly does early access work? Like, is it just the new zones or something? I'm confused how it'd work with class reworks, like if you'd have two MCHs in a dungeon one of them with turrets and the other with their mech?

Everyone gets the system updates, class changes, etc. when servers come up. Folks with early access can access the new zones/quests/etc. and start leveling past 70. The patch notes (likely available sometime Thursday) will delineate who will see what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isk
Oct 3, 2007

I'm real excited for ShB

nice