Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

What top is that? I recognize the pants but not the chestpiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm back to being an angry dragongirl.

Which katana is that? I need to know.

Also, nice shoulder bird.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Arist posted:

It's Suzaku.

Thanks! I knew it wasn't the Hive one (wrong colour) but I had no idea what it actually was.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope we get a proper FF7-style motorcycle mount next expansion.

Well, I've got good news and bad news.

And that's that it might be earlier than next expansion, but cost money. Datamined stuff.

Edit: I guess it doesn't need the spoiler if it was confirmed to be a Fan Fest thing.

Prism fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Nov 1, 2018

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
I could really use some crafted gear too, at least a chestpiece or pants or something. It's well outside my price range and I assumed I'd have to pay for mats and my ilvl absolutely does not cut it. But not a belt because I spent tomestones on that already because I was wearing a 68 belt.

gently caress belts. The most worthless slot.

(Also I need to do more maps)

Prism fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Nov 12, 2018

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

jalapeno_dude posted:

The female member of the team, whose dialog is usually about getting distracted by wanting to have a threesome with them, is better.

Kanfy posted:

Aenor's ever-increasing thirst is the real main story of FFXIV.

It's even funnier if you know their surname.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Congrats. You're the only other person I know who uses that hairstyle... and that character looks like a lighter cousin of mine. Edit: They even have the same scar!

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

DizzyBum posted:

- Using Tools increases the battery gauge. I saw Bio Blaster, Auto Crossbow, and Drill. The one with all the chains is their interpretation of Air Anchor, I'm guessing?

Air Anchor could always have been read as some kind of net attached to a spike, it just comes out so fast and the SNES sprite is small enough that it's hard to decide.

So yeah, I'm betting it's that.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Cabbit posted:

Also it was just called 'Scorch' instead of.. like, Verscorch, or whatever. It sort of reminded me of a super-sized Scatter.

I was wondering if it was on-the-move black bar increaser and there's a Swirl or something for the other side that hasn't yet been shown.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Oxyclean posted:

e: WHM getting Dia as a dot is king of amusing: I remember seeing someone's "wishlist" pre-leaks was RDM getting Dia and Bio as white and black mana dots. I kinda didn't think Dia would make a return in general, much less as a dot?

Dia was a dot in FF11 so it was reasonable to guess that it would be one if added in 14.

Edit: and it was mutually exclusive with Bio, so there's the link between them.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
I am super hype for mechanist. Give me charge bars. Give me all the charge bars.

The only downside is that I have to level mechanist from 30. But, you know... still worth it.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Genovera posted:

New SAM glamour:

What sword is that? I love it.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
So, got a question about the Primal EX mounts (specifically Ravana's bird, which I want).

Can you do these unsynced/undersized and have a chance for the mount? Because I'm willing to bet I'll be able to solo it, by 80 if not by now, and this would save me grinding moogle tomestones for it.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Some days I think that I'm the only person on this forum that doesn't like Hildebrand.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

When I first got to the phase transition in Shinryu normal (he blows up the platform and you plummet down to the next one), the server poo poo the bed and we all fell for like 2 minutes before getting mass disconnected.

That was his diabolical plan all along!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

The Berzerker posted:

Yeah I am just going to do this and go over there I guess. With the expansion coming out on Friday, I can't imagine I am going to sit at my computer all day every day for the rest of the week hoping something opens up.

If you happen to be watching, Famfrit is open right now.