Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Super pumped for this new version, this new thread, and having no money for the foreseeable future. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Just got back from the midnight release at my FLGS. I picked up my chaos book, xenos 2, objective markers, cards, and the dumb little rubber measuring aquila thing all with a 25% off retail deal! Came to around 82 American Dollars. :dance:

Played a 2v1 game (randomham SM+ me Tau vs. A buddy Guard) ended up losing by 1 VP due to not being able to push either 100 guard or a heavy support off 1 of his 2 objectives.

Did see a guy use a tzeentch demon to take control of a character with a plasma weapon, overcharge it, succeed the hit, then use a command point to reroll, fail and wipe the model because :laffo:

The objective markers are cool as gently caress and seem to be made from a really beefy plastic, the cards come in a case like a cigarette pack which I kinda like, and the dumb rubber thing is two sided, the other being yellow and grey and kinda chaos-y looking.

Had free food, hung out back with the bbq grills and beers, had some laffs and played space barbies.

Good times. :chord:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

What kind of dreads?

:downsrim:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

StuG Jeebus posted:

I've been waiting 16 years to throw some Tau together, seems like now is a good time. I kinda want to focus more on the various Fire Warrior Teams in Devilfish and smaller battlesuits than Riptides and Hammerheads. Is it too early to tell how that will work out?

Add in a ghostkeel, a sniper drone team, at least 2 broadsides, and a bunch of drones and you'd have a nice little team.

The broadsides alone poo poo out at least 24-48 missiles (if you take 2 missile drones each) at minimum 30", and you can toss in 1 seeker missile per model with a 72" range.

If you want to get tricky, you can infiltrate Shadowsun (12+ inches from the nearest enemy unit) with her 2 drones, and 3 stealth suits plus 2 drones (effectively/potentially giving her loving 15 wounds). Not to mention her two S8 AP -4 D6 Fusion blasters.

Run up Darkstrider and add another -1T to enemy units when you target them in your shooting phase, plus give her the ability to fall back and shoot in the same turn, and you have a wasp swarm of pain your opponent has to deal with. Plus, he has a god drat markerlight.

Back that poo poo up with a couple of broadsides, and crisis suits with 3 weapons each bouncing around...

:unsmigghh:

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jun 20, 2017

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

dexefiend posted:

I have:
9 Crisis Suits with broken ankles
Pathfinders with Snipers
Stealth Suits
60 Fire Warriors
3 Devilfish
3 Hammerheads
9 Broadsides with broken ankles

All purchased 15 years ago. How far away is this from a Tau army?

(Do any bits makers make replacement feet?)

:stare:

If you buy shadowsun, darkstrider, and a ghostkeel, you basically have a Brigade detachment or two, that will end up being over 4k points.

You just need some HQ to fulfill the requirements, and the two I mentioned are the most aggressive and synergistic.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Pendent posted:

Railgun Broadsides do legitimately look pretty badass. It is sort of a bummer that the way some people like to play their armies got nerfed, but let's all be honest here- Tau were some serious bullshit in 7th, especially if you played an assault focused army :smith:

They totally were. There was a lot of cheesy subsystem rules that could stack all kinds of buffs and it needed toning down.

You can't play them the same way anymore, but most of the batreps are still people fielding them as if it were 7th, but with 8th rules. Huge/many units of infantry with poo poo saves, relying on a stormsurge for main damage, no commanders issuing auras, just trying to marker light everything and hope for rapid fire range. Devilfish never move, breachers never get in somethings face.

Tau players are 9-10 reactionary, rather than making the enemy deal with their units.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

thesurlyspringKAA posted:

1. Never happened in 7th.
2. Granted.

3. Commanders have max weapon range of 36", they should be among other crisis suits blasting at the enemy flanks, not floating behind fire warriors doing nothing. It seems like you want commanders to be LESS mobile.

4. Homie, we need markerlights. Our primary damage dealers have worse BS than an IG veterans, a *SIX POINT MODEL*

5. Sure if you've seen this you've seen it, but it would be idiotic to keep a 130 point transport with short ranged guns immobile in the rear. I load mine with carbine fire warriors and try to wreak havoc.

I didn't mean that was a list of things you should do, but what I've seen people doing in 8th which is bad, so I think we are agreeing here? Of course markerlights are needed, but they shouldn't be the crux of your entire army. Once you lean on one unit too heavily as Tau, you lose.

I completely agree on the point of commanders running around with suits. If you had shadowsun running around with 3 crisis suits with 2 fusion blasters each, advanced targeting systems and 2 each of the markerlights per crisis suit, those fusion blasters now have -5 AP with their S8 D6 damage. Kauyon allows for rerolls of missed to hit rolls, plus any benefit of markerlights, AND you can keep them all alive using the drones as ablative wounds, and the drones aren't a part of any unit so don't count towards morale checks.

Even if that little troupe doesn't wreck poo poo, it's something your enemy absolutely should deal with, hopefully freeing you up to put them on the defensive, or divide up their army enough so they can't just focus down the weaker units unchecked.

A lot of my point comes from the Tabletop Gaming batrep where the Tau guy just sat back and tried to facetank a shitload of space elf firing. The guy playing DrewCarey had total control of the table and the shooting, and the Tau guy just scrambled to react to his damage. I guess my TLDR is the Tau are fine, but don't play/field them the way you used to. :shrug:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Cross-posting my pink Ham-bois.

Just a few quick photos of the 4 chosen I've finished for my new Emperors Children army. Sorry for the poo poo quality photos, currently waiting on new phone. These pictures don't do the pink justice. It's supposed to be Vallejo Game Color - Squid Pink

The shading is pretty heavy handed, and this is my first go at models this detailed, but I think they came out alright. :shobon:

Still trying to get the process down, and watching a ton of videos. Gonna invest in an airbrush sometime soon and a few new detail brushes so highlights don't end up being so big and messy.

Wanted to go more :sparkles: Emperor's Children. While i was painting a few of these at my FLGS, a few people commented they liked them, but could never bring themselves to field a pink army, thus giving me more confidence that this was the correct decision. Going to do the bases with flowers as well. (Thanks whomever posted the flower links earlier!) Also, here is my terminator sorcerer with a female human head.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Crisis suits have the same movement stat as a scout sentinel. :cmon:

Shooty jet pack robot is
Less accurate than a termagant
Slower than a lictor
Worse LD than a scout sergeant
Fewer wounds than a sentinel
Twice as expensive as a terminator

:smithicide: b-b-but they can deepstrike with 2 plasma and advanced targeting giving them 4 shots S6 AP-4 D1 at 12" each.

:confuoot:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

JesusIsTehCool posted:

I found a use for my old tactical cards, wound trackers!

Ordered smaller brads from amazon as the office supply store only had these giant ones. They are amazing but they take like 2 minutes to make and will last until someone makes cool/reasonably priced ones for 40k. I have a pretty nasty habit of picking up dice if they aren't bolted down so these will be pretty helpful.

I also ordered 8d3 cause rolling 5 or 6 d3s at a time doesn't seem like a rare occurrence in 8th.

What a cool idea! I was thinking of doing something similar for VP and CP. Magic the Gathering has a thing similar to this for tracking some stat, but it has a little wizard on the spinner.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Pendent posted:

I'm looking at the rules for the Stormbird now and it doesn't say anything either way about transporting bigmarines, which is actually pretty funny.

You're totally right though- both the Stormbird and Thunderhawk are way too expensive for most people to buy, and GW is apparently going to release another flyer that "makes the Thunderhawk look like a toy." How insane is the price for this thing going to be?

I bet 10 spacebux it will literally be a small limited edition statue, making it look like a toy next to the actual Thunderhawk. :v:

Edit:

a cock shaped fruit posted:

Where is her head from?

I believe it was this mini from Reaper.

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jun 24, 2017

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

So I'm trying to get my tau army in shape after the uh... rebalancing of many units.

Patrol Detachment:

1 commander: 3x plasma rifles, shield generator, 2 gun drones

1 Coldstar commander: double burst cannon, missile launcher, with advanced targeting and shield generator

10 fire warriors with pulse carbines
1 devilfish: 2 seeker missiles

Battalion detachment:

1 commander: 3x missile pod, ATS, 2 marker drones

1 commander: 3x plasma rifles, shield generator, 2 gun drones

1 ethereal

1 crisis squad: 2 with 2x fusion blaster + shield gen, 1 with 1x fusion and 1x flamer, 4 gun drones
OR
1 crisis squad: 3x burst cannon, 6 gun drones

3 min squads of fire warriors
2 missile pod turrets

2 min squads of pathfinders

1 broadside with railgun and 2x plasma rifles, shield gen, seeker missile, 2 marker drones

There's some flexibility there, but I think I'm gonna need Kroots and hounds running around with how quickly people end up in combat.
I can change around the crisis team loadout for anti marine, horde, or tank, depending on who I'm facing, but everything else will stay about the same.

Bubble wrap suits in drones. I'd say skip the kroot and go stealth. Either a ghostkeel, or stealth suits and shadowsun. Also broadsides are demons, especially with drones to soak up shots.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

More drones and maybe some stealth suits, got it- thanks!

No problem. Sorry for the curt response, became busy mid post. :shobon:

You can still kinda gunline Tau because of how many models you have, but a comparable biker squad can multi-charge and effectively nullify your For the Greater Good overwatch. Having some nasty little stealth bastards darting around and dropping homing beacons for your commanders to outflank would be a nice addition.

I've mentioned this before, but shadowsun wrapped in 3 stealth and 2 drones gives her potentially 8 more wounds, allowing you to Montka or Kauyun before she gets sniped/punched off the table.

Throw in your marker lights, and now your broadsides can dump all kinds of bullshit on anything, especially stuff trying to pop your bubble wrap.

Add in a ghostkeel to do donuts on your opponents lawn while it sings dubstep and gives them the finger. It'll either get shot at more than your important poo poo, or it will shoot things with impunity.

There are always downsides, but why not have fun with them?

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jun 27, 2017

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

:siren: It's time for Wangernumb! :siren:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Surprise T Rex posted:

So now that turn 2 assault seems to be a massive thing, how do Tau play to counter that?

Another question: I haven't played a game in a decade or so, but I dug out an old unassembled Tau Battleforce from like 4th or 5th edition, and I'm wondering what else I should be looking at grabbing next? If people generally just go straight for the assault almost instantly, I'm hesitant to go for too many standard fire warriors.

The stuff I have so far:
- XV8 Crisis Suit (probably Counts-as-Commander for now)
- Devilfish
- 3x XV25 Stealth Suits
- 12x Kroot Carnivore
- 12x Fire Warrior

Plus a few drones for various squads.

Gonna quote a PM I sent on this topic:

The get started set and pathfinder set are a really good start. I would say get one of the named commanders, at least one broadside, and something like a riptide or ghostkeel on the cheap. Or alternatively a couple of piranha for fast fusion guns. 

Breachers weapons are kinda weak comparatively to the strike team, the range is too short and they will likely die faster than they will kill anything. 

Scooping up some cheap rear end drones is also a good idea too since they can either be ablative wounds for almost everything Tau, be a portable 5++, marker lights, missiles, or guns. 

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

HardCoil posted:

Im referring to both cover save and the possiblity to kill models totally obscured by terrain. Notice it says "unit" and not "model" in 3.2. That's the problem. You can target the unit if one model is visible. So the one guy poking out dooms the squad

...and then you apply the best case result. ONE guys has to see ONE enemy and then everybody gets to kill everybody.

This doesn't make sense when compared to things like rapid fire and mortal wounds though. If this was GW's intention, it's a retarded rule that can't possibly have a believable explanation as to why this is the case.

So one model poking out around a corner, makes the rest of a 100% obscured unit able to take wounds, but only models in a unit that reach rapid fire range when shooting at a 0% obscured enemy unit can get the bonus?

Why would you be able to hurt enemies you can't see, but not get the rapid fire bonus on 100% of the enemy unit not obscured at all?

What I'm getting at is, if rapid fire range is model-to-model distance dependent, (as opposed to unit-to-unit) why wouldn't this also apply to wounding visible models? Moreover, if wounds from regular attacks don't spill over (4.5) like mortal wounds do, why would the one dude poking out doom the entire squad?

I feel like GW pushing players to be extremely pedantic with "rules as read" and interpretation of comma placements for 20 years, has come to bite them in the rear end now that everything is "simpler".

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Xarlaxas posted:

Yup, I was just double-checking the FAQ and the Rulebook: if Infantry are 100% in a ruin/building/crater/forest they get cover. Vehicles and monsters etc. have to be within *and* 50% or more obscured.

So, the diagram we've been arguing over actually provides no cover whatsoever to anyone, unless the guys behind the building were *inside* the building. :v:

Basically, the idea that the units are static representations of moving dudes means that, the example, we have a squad that is running around, trying to get into cover behind a building, but have fouled up, and are taking turns to put their heads up and get shot.

Let's assume the diagram depicts a 9" high, fully solid wall. The models are always 100% obscured from line of sight, but one pokes out 1" to the side. how would this work when allocating wounds?

I mean, I guess we're talking about lazer guns and rocket propelled bullets that rip through tanks, but if it were a wall/solid structure taller than the models, obscuring them completely, they should at least get the +1 shouldn't they?

Edit: I'm trying to differentiate between being able to see them in the first place, versus gaining a cover bonus. If you can only ever get line of sight to a single model from the unit, the whole unit takes wounds still?

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jul 8, 2017

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Mortanis posted:

Dumb rules question. With Tau, Drone Support says they act as a separate unit. Does that count for victory points? Played a game today against a Tau player where the only victory condition was victory points for killing units and I slaughtered him based solely on drones - either I popped them as they're squishy or his Saviour Protocols for taking hits. That seems really crappy but we can't find anything implying otherwise. One deployed they are a separate unit.

Is the answer to take less drones?

Were you counting each individual drone as a unit, or the drones that deployed with suits in a cumulative unit of their own?

Edit: I'm asking because it sounds like you are treating each drone as one unit, when you are supposed to treat them as a unit together.

Example: unit of 3 crisis suits have 2 drones each. Once they hit the table, you now have a unit of 3 crisis suits and a unit of 6 drones.

Either way, the answer is to take shield drones along with other drones. If you use a drone as an ablative wound, they get no save and take a mortal wound. But if the drone unit is attacked outright, the shield drone still gets its save which can take the brunt of any shots before allocating to other drones in the unit.

Unit of 6 drones (2 shield, 2 gun, 2 markerlight) takes 4 wounds. Roll the two 4+ saves for the shield drones, assuming you make them, then allocate the other wounds to 1 gun and 1 markerlight. Or however you want it done.

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 10, 2017

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Genghis Cohen posted:

I do not understand what the Atlas Shrugged bit means. Not in a general philosophical sense, that's obviously rubbish. I mean what is the use of that speech referencing here? What is it meant to convey? Is it a reply to the quoted bit of 40k discussion?

Someone please tell me. I think we're at a level of irony and self-reference I really, really don't get.

The irony is in the self fulfilling prophecy.

In 40k terms, his post made a successful warp derp-charge roll on a 6+ with a -10 modifier.

Normally it is impossible to succeed such a roll, but rules as read states that "If any player fails a deny the witch test after this ability is used, all players within an 18 post radius suffer-"

:vomarine:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Xarlaxas posted:

Yeah, actually they do a bit, unintentional, but entirely appropriate! :D

The fluff is all about how awful it is to be stuffed inside a Hellbrute, but I think that the Sonic Hellbrutes might enjoy it a bit more: pumped full of drugs, blaring some house at the enemy, sounds like a good time! :ducksiren:

I'm actually working out how to add a small, but loud mp3 player inside a land raider or rhino for my slaanesh army. I want to load it up with Merzbow, Kid 606, Aphex Twin, and various other songs.

If my opponent wants me to turn it off, they have to kill it.

:getin:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

I was thinking about just taking this thing apart and mounting it inside, and extending the charge port to the rear of the vehicle:

Edit: I could integrate this little gem with a slightly larger speaker, power it with some batteries and have some real fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMlkMWcOLLU

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jul 12, 2017

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Yes!

Corrode posted:

A guy at my club made this: http://www.darkeyestudios.co.uk/Jay/Noise_Marine_Landraider.html

Not exactly a how-to but still awesome imo.

This is incredible! Kind of wish I hadn't seen that, because that is so beyond my skill level it's upsetting:cheeky:

Zaphod42 posted:

Guitar Noise Marines are pretty rare these days though, totally out of print. The modern blastmaster cannons are just weaponized beatboxes and could easily blast metal or EDM both.

I like the idea of metal-head noise marines, like that guitar guy from the latest Mad Max film. But then that style of Slayer metal almost feels more Khorne than Slaanesh.

Slaanesh really makes me think of like, planet-scale rave parties. Blasting the music so loud that you feel the bass across the entire surface of the planet, and they're just moshing their way through cities tearing people apart while dancing and blasting the music and hyped up on all kinds of drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsGRsDe3iRw

This song is fantastic. Definitely part of the playlist.

Custodes/Space Wolves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PUv9gS2paQ

Really though, any Amon Amarth song fits Space Wolves.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

I'd go with BT speakers, as they should be easier to work with.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...2e0ef02deac4ef4

I was mainly referring to the kitbash and paint. I actually linked that little thing in my previous post! I figured the size was easy enough to work with, but once I saw that tiny amp, I started thinking about something a bit more substantial.

I agree though. Initially I thought about deconstructing an mp3 player or something, but just bluetoothing in from my phone would be much much easier.

The more I think about it, the more I want to add stuff like EQ lights that go along with the music or something. I'll be sure to post pics once I get this little project started.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Cross postin' because why not.

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Here are some works in progress of my slaaneshi possessed:

The warpflame is pretty rough, but this was my first attempt at painting flames, let alone green ones. Though not super detailed or anything, I've been pushing myself to do better and I'm happy with the results thus far. I'm starting to get a process down that yields consistent results. Hopefully with continued practice, I can continue to improve.

Thanks for the support and helping push me to be better at this. Every model is a new challenge to get better! :shobon:

Edit: christ these things are a mess all blown up :byodame:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Xarlaxas posted:

So, I uh, did a thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-w_5yxbVmY

I just need to make the light fixture (more or less) permanent, and find some way to fit the music *inside* the Rhino. . . :v:

:black101::pcgaming::black101::pcgaming:

Fuckig glorious.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Purr-ty K Catcast special episode needs to happen.

:catbert:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I wonder what the chances that we see Emperor's Children rules in the new CSM codex. I assume we won't get rules for Emperor's Children because I assume we won't get rules for World Eaters, Death Guard, or Thousand Sons. Though thinking about it I could see getting some Stratagems for having all Slannesh marks across your army or whatever.

I just hope the other Traitor Legions get some rad powers.

:sparkles::respek::sparkles:

I sure loving hope we do. Death to the false emperor on 5+ and quicksilver are alright, but not nearly as useful as the other demons.

I'm really hoping for a new unit (lol :rolleyes: ) other than demonic ant eaters, and daemonettes.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Tau can also use any drone within 3" with Savior Protocols as ablative wounds. The FW heavy gun drones have 3 wounds each themselves, so even if it just eats the attack as a single mortal wound, it can do it 2 more times. Not to mention it's dual 18" Assault 4 S5 guns.

Sure they're 18 points a piece, but I'd say that's well worth it for that much more additional firepower.

Edit: And they have a markerlight.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

chutche2 posted:

Those sound pretty loving awesome, then. I'd pay 18 points to give my characters or terminators 3 more wounds.

Throw in some DX-4 technical drones, and you can heal D3 wounds to one Battlesuit in a unit on a 4+, or remove cover saves from one enemy unit within 12". :getin:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Anyone know of any cool and good podcasts beyond the ones I already listen to?

My list:
  • 40k Badcast :byodame::sparkles:#40kfucboi4lyfe
  • Independent Characters
  • Life After the Cover Save
  • Can hammer
  • Preferred Enemies

Anything else worth listening to beyond these?

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

How in the hell do people edge highlight so perfectly thin and straight? :saddowns:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Everyone posted:

:science: tips

Thanks bros. I subconsciously do the wrist this already, I stick my models on the back end of an old Vallejo dropper. Haven't tried the perpendicular brush techniques though. I'll give that a shot on my Goon Chapter Challenge. I definitely need some new brushes too. I have a few fine detail ones by Tamiya and Windsor Newton already, but a crisp one won't hurt.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

loving :suspense:

This is incredible.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Thank you.

I had no idea room rates were that cheap. I was thinking they were going to be $200+!

Hopefully I can make it this next year.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Charles Get-Out posted:

GW is putting out a set of limited blindbox figures in Japan.

For ~$7 each you can now own regular space marine sculpts with some bits glued on cast in blue plastic.

Have a link to this somewhere?

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Corrode posted:

Perfect timing for the Chapter Challenge.

This is exactly why I signed up for it. $8 for a fun painting challenge, plus I've never painted a space marine before! :shobon:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Cyberpope v2 posted:

It's the free marine they give away in stores to paint and stuff, its just a regular primaris marine with a modeled base. When 8th came out they gave away one with every purchase, so I've got a few kicking around.

My FLGS was holding out on us then, cause the first time I saw one was in the magazine thing. :saddowns:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

:syoon: these alone make me want primaris mans.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Just played a 700 point game with the Open War cards and it was really fun!

I forgot the name of the card, but we got the mission that had a runner that if he died, the game was over, and the one that allows for each player to choose an enemy unit and inflict D3 mortal wounds, which we both forgot about :v:

It was my Emperor's Children versus Imperium. My Hellbrute was the runner and he ended up getting lascannoned to death. The Fuckbois icon really helped murder a lot of the Imperium, and a pure melee Hellbrute with a fist and hammer is devastating next to a chaos lord.

Reroll 1's to hit, Death to the False Emperor on a 5+, 5 strength 12 attacks with 2 melee weapons, and gets to fight at the end of any phase if it is within 1" of an enemy on a 6 if it took any wounds.

First time playing my lil vanguard and it was a blast.

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jul 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Has anyone seen a Slaanesh demon/Emperor's Children 8th ed battle report video anywhere? I can't seem to find one, and I'd like to see how some of the units like noise marines and slaanesh demons fair. TIA