Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

arizona tenuously looking like Colorado did in 2007.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

people steal pets to kill them because police refuse to acknowledge serial killers. i.e. don't leave your pets unattended outside ever

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

obama looks like crap now wtf

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SOROS

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Billionaire George Soros gives liberally to progressive causes, but he puts his financial bets on fast-food chains, GMO foods, coal, firearms and gas-guzzling cars, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group analysis of his latest financial filing.

Soros claims he is a fighter for human rights but that hasn’t kept his separate private family investment company, Quantum Group of Funds, from investing in oil exploration in Western Sahara, long viewed by human rights groups and the U.N. Security Council as a territory brutally occupied by Morocco.

Soros Fund Management, the billionaire’s main corporate investment company, disclosed his latest financial investments for the second quarter in August 2017, as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). A previous quarterly report showed he lost nearly $1 billion after Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-uj0vQ-c6k

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

obama will be arrested and humiliated before the nation, COOL DAD OBAMA

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

hold on, why is curt schilling streaming hearthstone

guy defrauded a state to make bideo james

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

if the pentagon told trump to gently caress off that would be the first actual mattering. Mueller isn't going to do poo poo until 2019 at the earliest.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you should be buying out stores and upmarking it. this ain't florida.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

trotsky was really good at war, but spent too much time away from Moscow. All Stalin did was write and fill out committees with poo poo until one day he headed every committee and Trotsky ran jack poo poo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Duscat posted:

i went out this afternoon to pick up some fresh veggies and things, since i might not wanna drive on saturday for the usual grocery run

grocery store was already insanely crowded, it took me three minutes of circling around to find a parking spot, and every register was manned and had two or three people in line

filled up the truck too, since gas prices are probably going up soon, now i'm all set for harvey

ya i decided to fill up for the first time in months. $2.03 :byewhore:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I'm proud of my large kung fu sons

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

xpost hurricane thread (the coast there is galveston, inland area houston) https://twitter.com/GCarbin/status/900887170440941568

RIP Austin.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

If the people from Houston have to evac here, I will gladly take them over the average person in Austin any day of the week tbh

Corpus is in the current crosshairs, and it's moving very slowly right now.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

alex jones might drink the big one

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump ordering ice thrown into Harvey by the airforce

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol tens of thousands of people are going to die and we are going to laugh at it and Trump won't do a goddamn thing

He's gonna come and bring the whole circus admin with him. This is a great "opportunity" for them.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

people hording water it seems

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

canned clam chowderr

my sin

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Tonight's GFS run of the hurricane track is coming in now and through hour 96 it's still the same stall over corpus christi but a bit worse.

This thing is going to be a loving nightmare. I think I'm just now coming to grips with the complete scale of how much rain is going to be dropped on TX

that was only reason i worried about the weatherbro earlier saying it was slow moving. It's just gonna hang out

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zapps voodoo chips were all emptied from the frenzy of human beings doing an entire first school week's shopping in 24 hours.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

I hope you boys enjoyed Corpus Christi while you had the chance, because it's fuckin gone by Monday.

It is very flat, grid city, and a freeway. They have nothing but a stumpy seawall.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

corpus beach is awful, but about to no longer be a problem.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bernie woulda won

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Americas first nationwide grocery chain and prime is gonna kill all the others. Only HEB can survive.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

remember when French secret police fired off a sniper rifle towards Hollande

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

let me put it this way: /pol/ likes him now

lol

• Locked thread