Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

iowa is super proud of it's wrestlers, like, actual wrestling not wwe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

don't worry about the worldwide economic collapse coming guys, we're working on stuff that will replace fiat curre-

https://twitter.com/StockTwits/status/877621142734778368%1D

where can I find a thread/forum showing people's reaction to this, it is important

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

oh yeah that's the stuff

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lmao at this Maddow piece on Putin and Oliver Stone

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

while you all watch pisspig ramble Maddow is convincing the world we're about to go to war with russia btw

she has actual footage of the russian jet waggling its wings at our dude lol

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

maddow basically saying that russia straight up rigged the election

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

now she's definitely saying that "accidental" leak of 200 million voter files from the GOP was probs done to help Russia hax us

I mean yeah obviously no loving duh but nice to see someone with lots of viewers say so

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

so every Dem in the country should donate to a PAC that runs clips of Trump saying "I WONT CUT MEDICAID" around the clock on every network

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

ironstache would own Trump

dumocraps wont elect him tho bc they'll nom a frail neolib justin trudeau impersonator w/out the charisma and then not go vote for him

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

there are already randy bryce meme pages on facebook

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-7mQhSZRgM&t=17s

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I spent the night getting drunk instead of following politics for once; how are things?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Yinlock posted:

mitch will not rest until every rural is ash'

so business as usual

good for him, did someone with a lot of flag emojis on twitter explain how it is actually hillbama's fault if they die from preventable diseases yet?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

hillary won

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

so donald trump just admitted that Russia hosed up our election
that's good, this is good

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

pretty great that maddow chose tonight to super-detail how Obama figured out the russia hacking and what he did with it

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

this kid giving an interview about his life/medicaid on the "last word" is really loving strong holy poo poo. Ari Melber started crying

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

ironstache gonna beat trump in 2020

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

This guy has no credentials for Trump! He's taking Trump off the grid!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I'd vote for zuck I guess

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

t-minus a month or so until high-profile pepes and even some trump surrogates admit that "Of course he and russia worked together to rig the election, but why wouldn't you take advantage of every opportunity you can? It's actually Obama's fault for not being able to prevent it"

I mean Donny is like a whisper away from that already

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I was kinda hoping donny would bait the senate into passing this lovely bill, then he'd veto it just to prop up his "common man" appeal and in the process loving ruin so many republicans

but deciding to go all-in on it even as it turns the entire country against him is also good

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

he's definitely on drugs, right? this is exactly the same social media pattern I see from friends who are out getting drunk or otherwise hosed up

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Agrajag posted:

the personal responsibility bit makes no sense to me at all.

it is your personal responsibility to be born as a wealthy white man

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

okay I guess I'm dumb, but why? to spot those faux-books with compartments in them?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

so far the 2020 election cycle has been wild, cant wait for next week

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I heard we shot down another syrian drone
that was probably good and fine

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

would zuck run independent?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol this is fantastic

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Thatim posted:

Wait, isnt this guy also alt right?

lol the inevitable splintering is already well underway between "altright" and "altlight" and they loving haaaate one another

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Yinlock posted:

jill didn't really critique poo poo except non-crystal based medicine

uh she was very critical of wifi, science, reality, and of anyone who didn't send their money to her scam/recount efforts

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i talked myself into "anything that runs opposite trump" a long time ago, even if it's the vessel occupied by what we call zuck

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

how much will the city have to spend dealing with the recovery/autopsy/burial of all the people they kill to save money?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I remember someone saying "When there's a 'Never____' movement, you want to be on that person's side" regarding Trump

seems like the NeverZuck crowd is already gearing up

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

chuck schumer 2020 I guess whatever

• Locked thread