Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

*click*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Citizen Tayne posted:

He was so mad about hockey he said "The Penguins may have the cup but Tayne's wife has B cups!" It was a very well-adjusted thing to do.

What's wrong with B cups?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

i guess bill gates is good, he hates mosquitoes and diarrhea

i hate those things too

a war on three evils: parasites, illness, and public education

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

ianal but I think giving this advice counts as negligent homicide

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

reminder that Trump said The Wall needs to be transparent so you don't get conked by thrown drugs

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm a Mayo Queen

splatting in the Trump thread, nice

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm sure there'll be sanctions and repurcussions, but I can't imagine any country, let alone Japan, actually going to war with the US over North Korea. China might start some poo poo if we do anything too close to their border, but even then it would hardly be out and out war

the United States could probably win a defensive conventional war against the rest of the world combined

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

zen death robot posted:

We've never used a thermonuclear warhead on a city before :eng101:

yeah it would be an exciting opportunity to park a destroyer a few dozen miles away and watch the nuclear annihilation for science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

jigokuman posted:

my grandpa joined the navy when he was still a minor so he could fight in ww2

he died last year just before the election. was always a staunch republican, but was disgusted and terrified by the idea of trump becoming president.

my grandpa was like this too. except his brain got poisoned by Fox News and he was a staunch Trump guy until he died in February

• Locked thread