Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/878341299870597120

Maybe I should just get into political grifting

until someone has the nuts to slay the dragon of campaign finance, it seems like a pretty good way to get some of the pocket change from zillionaires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ive listened to loveless by mbv like 5 times in the past three weeks so i guess thats the album i could listen to forever

man im watching about how aliens gave steve jobs the iphone or whatever tf and im pretty high. that'd be a heck of a theory huh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

since we're talkin about bein old dirtbags, i guess i should add that the most recent !!! album is also pretty good and they still do a hell of a live show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=031vKBPk5eA

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol because putin is always lookin out for trump's best interests no matter what, surely

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I was kind of disappointed in the Seattle episode of Sonic Highways but I love the story about Dave Grohl deciding to travel to Ireland after Kurt killed himself just to get as far away from everything as he could. He said he drove and drove as far North as he could and just kept driving and driving until all he saw was just sheep and hills and poo poo, kept driving......and then on the side of the road he saw a kid hitchhiking....and the kid had a Kurt Cobain/Nirvana shirt on

lmao :laugh:

owned

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/878394994591006720

yeh why not huh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

goodness gracious me

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yeah rip each other up do it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Von Sloneker posted:

http://imgur.com/X8qQVrt
let's say both :nws: and :nms: but who can say really

https://twitter.com/billyraycyrus/status/335910871974965248

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/878425463684829184

the revolution will be an economic autoimmune disorder

so it turns out when anyone is allowed to make a currency none of it is currency.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Polo-Rican posted:

Trump deleted a bunch of his old tweets where he said Russia didn't interfere with the election.

He is so dumb oh my god

hold on really?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Bilirubin posted:

So an update on the slowest play through of Fallout: New Vegas. I got to Novac! I murdered some ghouls, then made friends with others, then helped a death cult visit the comet or whatever after murdering a bunch of things in a basement that apparently I could have skipped but opening every single box is way too much :effort:

Oh and now I have a murderous friend following me around! We are going to totally murder those nasty Legion fuckers. And I read some online tutorials and see I could repair a robot for another friendso just waiting to grind another 200 XP to level the right skills to do it.

This game just wanders all over the loving place doesn't it? I'm the least optimally efficient player ever I think :smith: BUT, its good practice for what is to come in the Age of Trump!

once i figured out that ede could be used with another follower at the same time the game got so easy.

i mean thats ok with me i suck at bideo games

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/tomcoates/status/878414652199231488

lmfao he can't quote the tweets because Trump immediately blocked him, click the tweet and look, there's like a chain of 8 tweets where he calls Trump out for lying and none of them are "available" because he's now blocked by Trump

Holy poo poo Trump actually reads the loving replies

which is worse, the Verified Trump Repliers or trump actually reading them?

its neck and neck for me

https://twitter.com/tomcoates/status/871149755006566400

this guy has been blocked for three weeks and still brute forces himself into Trump Replying

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the paradigm shift posted:

he got such a bump out of the first sotu he may as well hold one every few months. just bust into Congress in the middle of the day and deliver a diet pill fueled diatribe against fake news and how he's totally not being investigated and even if he is he's definitely innocent oh btw here's the piss tape

just be sure to murder a navy seal so you got a nice prop widow

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/cher/status/878469866121908224

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wait I was super busy yesterday did Trump really admit there were no Comey tapes on Twitter?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

He also admitted Russia investigation is real on Twitter

what a day

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Yinlock posted:

who golfs

what an rear end in a top hat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

radical meme posted:

A friend made a good point that has convinced me that Trump should be impeached.

Trump should be impeached for the sake of democracy, for the well being of our Republic. Trump is a cancer and deserves to be impeached. He is an embarrassment and his presence damages the prestige and reputation of the U.S. Plus, Pence couldn't be any worse.

Looking at it from that standpoint, it probably should happen.

if we're impeaching people for the sake of the dignity of democracy let me introduce you to the house of Representatives

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that lady rules

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I like that some people are like " well actually the poster theft charges were bogus" no poo poo you mean north Korea pulled something shady to kidnap an American? no loving way

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol god drat now that's when america was great right boys

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao I bet Mitch is super pumped the president basically hates his bill

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

ESRI ArcGIS for MAGA

oh yeah Trump won cook county, deffo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/878986931375353857

savage burn alert

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Joementum posted:

they do and it's good

that's impressively lame holy poo poo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Montasque posted:

At the Nazi rally they are now chanting "YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US!"

so if we load em all onto a rocket to the sun were done?

good deal

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Montasque posted:

Enoch: WHO CONTROLS THE MONEY?
Audience: THE JEWS!
ENOCH: WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA?
Audience: THE JEWS!

wow huh sounds kinda dicey for jews for Trump out there

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I don't get the Sweden as a hellzone bit

it never makes any sense when chuds start to rep it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

It's actually a really good haircut, which makes it suck all the more these fuckers are ruining it.

I got bad news, the fascist haircut was a fascist haircut for a long time

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it means the next thing will be long hair as a backlash like hippies vs. crew cuts in the 60s

been set for this for years, my man

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

he also said the media should talk to more trump voters

ah another bon mot from the heartland

truly these noble working class whites believe America is great again

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this is at the free speech rally for Nazis today right

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

she looks exactly like present day trump

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Ekster posted:

oh i forgot i wasnt here when ossof went down

how many goons committed suicide while screaming "NOTHING MATTERS"

i think everyone realized ossoff was losing when his campaign began sending out bitchy passive-aggressive donation emails

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

took my kid to a store where tax is included in the price and now theyre not republican wtf happened it was all so quick

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Imitation syrup is better imo. Much lighter, no bitterness. Maple syrup is one of those holdovers from when people had to drain trees to taste anything sweet. Guess what? We don't have to do that anymore.

wat da hecj

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

when are we gonna get gamer pride parades

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/JoeMande/status/879061224100552704

h*ck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

those carts won't werk on my original SNES will they... :(

its not a cart its a little emulation box you plug into your tv

• Locked thread