Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what was posted in the last thread... describe please....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i like cspam for the cool ideas and neat experiments

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i agree, if he means tigers breaking into his house and rippin up his bladder control body parts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i just started listening to cum town. oh man it's good

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

I've heard good things but I still have a hangup about adding a podcast called 'cum town' to my rotation.

it really hits the spot, really hit close to home, when the first episode il istened to(the latest) started off with them talking vaguely about leftist politics and the UK election before devolving within mere sentences to taling about which host is which family member of The Simpsons and one ends up being Tony Soprano

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

lol if you didn't toxx for donald j trump to win the gop primary and presidency, u cux

I accidentally posted in the Gary Johnson thread

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Yinlock posted:

bordering on an antifa principle

outwardly opposing a nazi seems to suggest, to me, some sort of... antifascist principle

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

we should build a freaking tree fort

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

proposal: game of thrones but with mcdonalds characters. mayor mccheese is robert baratheon and birdie is cersei. he took over after a rebellion against the Mad King Ronald McDonald. His best friend is the honorable yet stubborn Officer Big Mac. Hamburglar is Littlefinger and Grimace Island(as made canon in The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald: The Legend of Grimace Island) is Dorne

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Robert Plant posted:

Daniel Day-Lewis, in true dedication to his craft, gains nearly 100lbs over the course of 2 years while attempting to "live in the skin" of his latest subject, Donald J. Trump. He wears the same suits, walks with the President's gait, feverishly studies the President's history, ideology, and psychological profile. He consults with doctors and scholars and develops a detailed approximation of Trump's day to day life, up to and including dietary habits and even Trump's daily medicinal regimen.

Daniel Day-Lewis, dead at 65.

Our Fat Idiot Joker President

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

And Christ did Layeth The Smackdown, and it was Good

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

with gilligan..... the skipper, too....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

As the old saying goes, nobody stays dead in CSPAM except Boosted, Powerball, and Derek Smart

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

powerball lives

skrulls dont count

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

life begins at conception, and that BABY'S GOT A KNIFE

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[pregnant woman with two small children and a knife facing two armed police officers] i have you now

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[blasted 50 feet backwards out of my office chair after remembering that donald trump thinks the human body is a battery that exercise drains]

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rosenstein ya later

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said he was "disappointed" by Trump's decision"

I wonder if they even bother to call McCain anymore

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i got tricked by the fake news. and now you all have to go.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[comes at you with the 'I'm gonna Choke You' hands]

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

name another word for employment, the founder of Apple, and what one does when one is the loser in a scripted wrestling match

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

trump 2020: i just want to go home

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

703 posted:

North Korean kid we just got back has died

https://twitter.com/WCPO/status/876900164522303488

looks like he doesn't have a promising korea head of him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The North Korean guy fuckin died.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK! posted:

The North Korean guy fuckin died.

that "I hosed this item up but i'm gonna still return it to Amazon" feel

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Otto? Notto.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

how hosed up was his brain? well they were using him as an otto, man

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"I'm gonna go to North Korea"

Always Sunny Title Card: Otto Goes is Held Against His Will in North Korea and Later Returned Braindead to America, Where He Dies

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

joy reid is worse than hannity

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

murked by dragon posted:

why did that dead kid go to savage N korea??

To Get To The Other Side of Mortality

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lets get Spicer an account

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I still stand by the fact that Mitch McConnell is the most detestable person

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hope the only time steve scalise can get a boner is when his reverse-engineered rear end shits out a poop and it looks like it's erect for a second before flopping to the ground

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Ok shitposting 101 question because I'm drunk enough. I go to work then come home to 2000 posts on this awesome thread. I read like the speed of light so I reply to the posts that I feel like (while swigging straight shot of absolut because i have no life) but by that time my replies are like farts in the wind because you all all are on a totally different subject so it seems kinda lame ..suggestions?

find my posts and give the thread your thoughts on why they are good

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you shouldn't ignore anyone in here. we're all your friends.... we all have to have each other's back ...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If anyone needs me to get their back in another thread, let me know the Time and place

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Zyla posted:

i need a new posting gimmick, anyone got something fresh??

coin flip gimmick. write your honest thoughts to a post and then flip a coin, and if it's heads you post it and if it's tails post the opposite of your feelings

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Fidel, I think I like you, are we cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Zyla posted:

why stop there? why not 4 personalities on a matrix of political spectrum using a randomizer

they call me.... FourPost

• Locked thread