Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1E
Nov 25, 2001

XK posted:

Lowtax literally posted a photo of being butt hurt.

He's kind of a dorky goof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I was planning on spending about $1,000 on some Colt or Smith & Wesson AR, but now I'm thinking about saving a bit more and getting this Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 16 CQB 7.62 x 51mm NATO/.308 Win. Tactical Rifle instead:

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/springfield-armory-m1a™-socom-16-cqb-762-x-51mm-nato308-win-tactical-rifle%23repChildCatid=3894235

Nazis are more likely to stay down if they get hit with a 7.62, amiright gun goons?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Weekend didn't turn out at all like I hoped. I just wanted a light nuclear war.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

The President is literally a white supremacist Nazi.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

No wonder Baloogan loves him.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

It's really quite something that the President of the United States is one of the most garbage human beings on the entire planet.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I sure hope the Alt-Right turns on Donald and calls him an Obama Puppet.

That might make him so angry he releases the PISS TAPE on his own to prove he hates O.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

baw posted:

i was scrolling through the feed of the guy who tried to say that the driver was a democrat and found this

is it true?!

https://twitter.com/SpicyScrump/status/896865341384663040

Lowtax is best buds with DEREK SMART on Twitter.

So it's definitely true he has made some questionable decisions with respect to mods in the past.

(none of the fine upstanding mods in this thread though)

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

gently caress YOU TRUMP YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF poo poo

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Squizzle posted:

man i have been blindsided by the escalation in "no more baloogan" sentiment expressed lately and tbh i havent gotten my head around it

like i get where it comes from but not why its stepped up lately

Maybe we have had enough of white supremacy and racism.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Zyla posted:

ive never watched a second of breaking bad

and probably never will :smugdog:

Your loss pal.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I try to think positive: a full-scale nuclear attack on the United States would gently caress up a LOT of Confederate monuments.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Kitty should be named C-SPAM.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Nice

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

It'll be good when every CEO resigns from that dumb council except for the racist/facist ones.

Then we'll know exactly who to boycott.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

a helpful bear posted:

no youre wrong jimmy fallon was the reason trump won

I thought it was all the racist and fascist white people?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

gently caress you Mr. President

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

we gonna hit 6969 tomorrow at this rate

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Iron Crowned posted:

We're going to die! :peanut:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Good morning Mr. President.

Go gently caress yourself.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Zyla I'm glad you got a super-cute kitten and are obviously in love and enjoying playing with him and appear to be a very good cat owner (servant).

I'm glad Trump is getting pummeled by literally everyone except white supremacists and Nazis.

I'm glad white supremacists and Nazis are being pummeled by everyone except Trump and run out of every online hosting and are getting their accounts deleted left and right.

Pretty decent Wednesday.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

help us juggalos

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

You never see this kind of terrorism from people who drive motorcycles.

Car drivers are obviously evil.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I guess Donald Trump unequivocally hates Radical Islamic Terror but is pretty OK with domestic White Supremacist Terror.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Do it Donald! Announce that you're having the DOD invest in bacon-based bullet technology.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Pollyanna posted:

I REGRET ASKING FOR MORE DRAMA

You caused this!!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Somebody check the stock market for pork bellies and see if Trump just made somebody millions.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

We have become so desensitized to Trump's insanity.

This latest tweet is abso-loving-lutely mental. Less than a year ago that would have made everyone here meltdown in response to such vile puerile abject stupidity.

Now it's like "LOL what a retard".

Trump literally broke the United States.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

What do we have to dip bullets in to stop white supremacist KKK Nazi terror for 35 years?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Now would be the perfect time for some brave soul to leak the racist n-word tirades that Trump spouted during The Apprentice.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Is it wrong that I hope the juggalos absolutely wreck some loving Nazis this weekend?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Tweet some more idiotic poo poo you fat smooth-brained imbecile President.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

why you do this?!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

My opinion is that now that Bannon doesn't need to put on clothes and drive into an office he's likely to drink himself to death within two months.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax is Notch.

All the SA mods and admins should protest and threaten to resign over this tweet.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Heil Trump

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Devil sex paeg

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

ULTRA SEX PAEG

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

ULTRA SEX PAEG