Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

This is a legitimately good argument on why he should be elected, and a better campaign message than Hillary was capable of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Following the controversial law of 'if they play a music festival I attend they'll be the next big CSPAM superstar' I have determined the next big band everyone will love is MISTERWIVES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPdCaSwzouU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

BOY AND HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS SETH RICH KID?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

of all the tremendously dumb things this man has said, this sounds like reaching out to vets who suffer from ptsd but feel that there's a stigma against needing help as though it means you're 'weak'.

why is this a dumb thing from G W?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

2DCAT posted:

Tromp is literally the dumbest adult I have ever talked to. Have you ever spoken with those people who try to pretend that they know everything and cut you off mid sentence to try and finish what you're saying with the question "oh, so what you're saying is..."

That is Tromp, and every time I had to respond with, no, what I'm actually trying to say is...

I honestly don't know how he's managed to do anything in life.

you got too close and now you are infected and you have come to infect us all

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Even a stopped clock...

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Sell me on Hollow Knight

I very, very, very rarely enjoy side scrollers

If you like metroid/castlevania games, it's one of the best. Though it does have some optional platforming portions that can get quite difficult. I 100%'ed the game and it was a 40 hour blind playthrough. I then played Ori and the Blind Forest because I heard favorable comparisons but thought Hollow Knight was the better game hands-down.

Atoramos has issued a correction as of 23:47 on Jun 28, 2017

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Nonsense posted:

extreme ownage

lolol

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

^^^

ymgve posted:

so I don't care in this context that this dude is a nazi, he surely deserves a punching but not the full wrath of one of the country's largest media organizations

Dude is a Nazi but people in this thread post gifs not too far from Trump wrestling CNN, despite him being a terrible person the only thing newsworthy here is that Trump tweeted his picture. That would be as stupid as though a Photoshop could flag a thread for federal review.

oh...:smith:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I mean even CNN's grandstanding over doxing him is stupid because he can easily just use a different username to post vile poo poo from. If they really cared to stop him, they would just post the name. Leaving it to 'as long as he keeps quiet' is dumb as gently caress because it neither stops him from posting Nazi poo poo, nor does it really discourage anyone else.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

That was the moment Martin Shkreli became President.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

worse because they didn't actually dox the Nazi and they did actually dox the black victims

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I remember the great executive order of September 2017 that ordered Online Bullying and Doxxing illegal

and then the ultimate ceremony the month afterwards heralding in the Anime is Real eo.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

we refer to this image as '2017.gif'

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Significant Ant posted:

dark souls actually foretold the Trump administration

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Joementum posted:

i mean, if you go back through my posts, i've made it clear many times that my skepticism was about the sourcing of the hacks, not collusion per se, but i know nobody cares, so go ahead and dunk on me for a while, it's fine :)

(i have entered the "rolling with the punches" phase. next up is "i was trolling all along".)

I'm just gonna crawl out of the woodwork and say "I always felt the sourcing of the hacks was the one thing we could be confident on because the entire Intelligence Community was very public about being in agreement on this, and the only things that really seemed up for debate was how directly Trump himself could be tied to working with the Russians on that front."

Ok Joe, gonna go crawl back in now thanks for your time

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

deathbysnusnu posted:

Lol you guys keep saying Joementum is David Weigel, I know he's actually Bernard Sanders.

"The Party Decides" - Joementum Sanders, watching Hillary win.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

that's why RayCats is the one true solution
http://www.theraycatsolution.com/

if we could engineer cats that changed color to radiation, why not just make humans that change color to radiation

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Listen to Colbert describe how large the window into the Russian Presidential Suite is and then watch these videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbbCJcfDoIc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXOucXB4a8

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Samurai Sanders posted:

NYT and WP know every single little thing anyone in the White House does, don't they?

Seems pretty easy to notice this one. Hear Trump admit to something ridiculous, note the quote isn't in the transcript.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Holy poo poo this

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

World War Mammories posted:

i literally sent this email and this is the proudest moment of my entire life

gee, thanks for ending this thread just like the last one :v:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

every day I wake up and ask if this is the day that Trump gets Mueller fired and one of these days the answer's gonna be "Yes."

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Baloogan posted:

all i know is i was in a union for a year and a half and it was the shittest job ever i got paid 7 CANADIAN dollars an hour for night shift work and the union took a dollar

so honestly gently caress EM
gently caress THEM ALL
trump should break every loving union ever, gently caress it i cheered when i read that ronald reagan broke the air traffic controllers

seriously gently caress unions

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Marvel wishes they could write so genuine an origin story.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Baloogan came to life when a black and white giant saw an ethereal being puking canned corn including the face of a demon the giant knew would be up to no good so he floated up into the air and his head faded into so many golden particles, each screaming the word "Peckerwood" before coalescing into a golden Orb containing a raging duck which was then flushed into the sewers of Canada.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Tautologicus posted:

The implication of Trump Jr meeting with the Russian lawyer about Clinton dirt was that dirt about Clinton existed. Now in the past 2 days we learned it's actually about the DNC.

Don't care what your stupid cop did

oh yea I'm sure this super terrible dirt that was handed over ages ago but never came to light is certainly more damning

oh yea

I'm sure

this super terrible dirt

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

TRUMP: *Fires Mueller*

TAUTOLOGICUS: "Why is nobody digging into this Russia thing? The DNC must be scared we'll dig too deep!"

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Tautologicus posted:

Has that happened?

Yes. Also, I am a time traveler.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Gringostar posted:

still need to die for voting strait ticket republican for decades

luckily they are

thank you opiates

Lillard CSPAM game strong

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

so spite isn't a governing principle that works?

This depends on who they can pin things on. Obama in office, you can grab a lot of power on spite. But it damages the level of discourse in our country, and now one congressman was shot, one almost run off the road, and another had a death threat on his door. Presumably at least some number of Republicans connect the spite they've used to 'salt the earth' with the policies they've been failing to pass and the rising level of violence. Also presumably, a good number of Republicans literally do not understand these things (shown by how many were surprised their alternatives to Obamacare were objectively hated and terrible).

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

a.lo posted:

Why cant Notch start his own candy company

Where do you think Candy Corn comes from?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

zen death robot posted:

that would make Trump happy and would be all for it

Despite the smoothness to his brain, I truly think Trump is very aware this would do him no favors.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

zen death robot posted:

he just wants to replace everything that has Obama's name on it with his name and he's already said he doesn't really care about fixing healthcare (again)

yea but a lot of senators seem worried he's laying the foundation for flipping on the bill once the public dislikes it and blaming the 'too mean' bill on the GOP. His midas-like desire to turn everything he touches into TRUMP might hesitate on this one.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

oh dear lord I really did type those words in that order what have I done

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

no matter what happens in the next three years, the 2020 election will put the 2016 one to shame

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

This youtube is :nws: as h*ck but is also CSPAM as h*ck

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJgO-BJ4KNk:nws:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

safely sodomized posted:

ketchup is gross and should not be put on any thing people eat

acceptable ketchup foods:
tater tots
french fries
burgers
chicken nuggets I guess?

acceptable hotdog condiments:
mustard or relish

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

ScrubLeague posted:

gently caress you don't put ketchup on a burger that's what tomato slices are for you absolute loving idiots

*goes to 5 guys and gets everything on his burger*

SCRUBLEAGUE: *faints*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

MaxxBot posted:

I like BBQ sauce on burgers

there's few sauces that don't work as burger sauces

burgers own and work with way more foods than ketchup does

• Locked thread