Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

suck zone is a little old place where
we poo poo post together
suck zone baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Ossuck

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

nuke the loving democrats

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Barry Convex posted:

this is funny except for the dumb part where it suggests the DNC actually wants single-payer

also, who are people suggesting as a more progressive replacement for Pelosi? the lack of names is the reason why I'm loath to get on that bandwagon for now

Keith Ellison

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/cuckertarlson/status/877883503739895808
This party has no room for pointless purity testing. These neoliberals need to shut up and vote for the berniebros.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Willa Rogers posted:

the schism/faction thing in the party is irrevocable, at this point... there's not going to be any dem electoral victories for the near future bc so many berdies won't vote for bad dems anymore while lanyards are sticking with their corporate-donors-and-pragmatic-baby-steps-are-just-fine-and-who-needs-single-payer-anyway scripts.

I guess some of the congressional races in 2018 will garner votes from both types of dems, especially where there aren't primary contests, but the next presidential race is prolly a lost cause. Warren & Franken are kinda feet-in-both-camps (rather, they're perceived that way) but there's no way Perez et al. are gonna turn their trite pap and trump-bad reflexes into a united and victorious party in the next few years.

THANKS, OBERNIE

Nah only 2% of dems or something real low like that actually dislike Bernie, they're just really loud and dumb on twitter.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Can't wait for Jane Sanders to do 72 hours of senate questioning and become a hero then win the presidency.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Sounds like a sensible pragmatic progressive who will restore civility and dignity to the nation.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Dreylad posted:

what is this about hillary owning slaves

She owned slaves.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/bax_books/status/880837881727664128

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Yes I do.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Not a Step posted:

There is no reason Qui-Gon couldnt have rescued Anakin's mom or gone back to save her after the battle of Naboo

The jedi are liberals and therefore cool with slavery just like Hillary.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

they own a bunch of poo poo that's better off as functional government property as you would know if you read every post ever

but aside from that i guess i got nuthin

Ok so what if the UK government confiscated it and kept it as functional government property while marching the royals to the guillotines?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Serf posted:

why the gently caress are they just calling it plague

also: owns

Because it's actually a metaphor for fascism, which is starting to appear since Trump's election

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I read that manga

So did Kurt Eichenwald.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Macron Wins: Now Europe Does What Investors Want

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm T-bone AMA.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/882972431471792129

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

if bernie had gotten the nom, would the hill fanatics who smeared bernie as racist have voted for mike stop and frisk bloomberg?

HillaryIs44 became pro-trump. They would have gone full republican.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

i heard she got a BONG HIT TRANSPLANT

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/BLACKMESSlAH/status/884886286019985409

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

so 25% of people are clueless then

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

loquacius posted:

Getting some vintage zegermans up here in this zone this afternoon~~~

Zeg, there's more to British elections than who ends up as prime minister, and taking away the Tories' outright majority when the reason they held the election at all was to increase it was a victory.

Bernie's primary campaign was not a victory obv because it had exactly one goal, to get him the nomination, and it did not achieve that. But that is not relevant to the question of the British election.

He knows and he's trolling. He's said as much tons of times. I don't know why people still respond to him.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

press f to hide in mass grave

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

It seems to me like all these opinion polls show that trump has a base of 39-40% of people locked in permanently and the best way to defeat him would be to fire up the base and get independents and non-voters on board.

So I'm sure the democrats will continue to try and peel off the mythical "moderate" republicans in 2018 and 2020.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Biden, Jim Webb, and Buttigeig would all have easily beaten Trump.

Bernie would win every electoral vote except the free one in nebraska

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

zegermans posted:

Trump beat Romney's vote totals by 2 million. Clinton lagged behind Obama by only 100k. This is like completely wrong

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

my b

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Subjunctivitis posted:

The difference between Obama and Clinton is that Obama has a posed portrait whereas Clinton's is candid. This means....something.

It's the official presidential portrait.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

she merely borrowed them

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

zegermans posted:

She didn't however use a secret email server to sell state assets to foreign powers while laundering money through her fake scam charity that totes does nothing.

Yeah she probably used her normal account

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/887331637998096384
Does she know the USSR fell?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

how come Kamala Harris only wants to unshackle women, huh?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

zegermans posted:

I mostly just get rustled by Darkman because of how personal he is and it kinda snowballs. Plus i'm always tired now.

have you tried shutting up when youre tired

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

E:fb

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

zegermans posted:

for reals though I've had a post or two that I deleted halfway through because I was like "uh is this antisemitic?"

truly liberals are the real racists

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

cannot wait 2 hear about how Liz Warren is a neolib shill

She's not and also is not the frontrunner for 2020

also chelsea and malia yaaas slay

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I just hope you eventually can find a local organization to teach you how to make good posts CC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Dems should run a real outsider candidate with some bold ideas... sure he's getting a little old, but he's full of energy and ready to make a change.
President Jean-Luc Mélenchon

• Locked thread