Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I bore witness to a really sad episode: back in college my buddies dream girl he was chasing for like years finally went steady with him. They were together for like a year and she hosed his best friend who was hopelessly in love with her while he went back home to his native Hawaii for a few weeks over summer. Our social circle tended to be all 'wtf lol" and she tried to play it off like the guy pressured or raped her. Then my other buddy's gf took her phone and finds all these "oh baby I love you I wish we could be together we just can't it not meant to be" texts and poo poo. Cue my bro coming home, this bitch whore telling him all about how she just had to gently caress him and all this poo poo and all these weird text convos about her wanting to run away with him but she just can't and blah blah blah. The guy lived across the other building and my friend goes over and starts beating the everloving poo poo out of him while he's sobbing and crying and going "just do it I deserve it" and taking punches until me and my roommates drag him off the guy before he beats him to death because while I personally always thought that guy was a shitstain rear end in a top hat (he was lol) I still felt bad for him. After that she convinced him to move in with her in our new apartment and a year later my bud finds out two guys at the restaurant she worked at eiffel towered her in the kitchen storeroom lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Never, ever get back with a cheater or give then the benefit of the doubt, once a cheater always a cheater

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Viva Miriya posted:

Wise advice from the guy with a Trump avatar from Compton, Misssissippi.

Lol let's see your other hot takes

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

Tbf, I quite literally cheated on every single partner I ever had until I started dating my wife. I've been faithful for a decade and for some reason just never had the inclination to infidelity again. It somehow started to seem pretty immature.

Lol offense intended I'm not sure why you being a degenerate shithead incapable of showing anything resembling loyalty to any partner you ever had minus your current one for a little while is some kind of defense. You will turn on your wife just like every other person whose trust you betrayed as soon as it feels expedient to you and you think you won't be caught. At least be honest to us if you won't be honest with yourself

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Listen, bub. I love your shnuggly face and I wish I could give you a hug and listen to your cute little opinions all day.

Smooches!

I bet you would because you're a sociopath incapable of even empathizing with your life partners by your own admission I mean really lol just admit it the only reason you haven't cheated on your wife is that the right opportunity hasn't presented itself yet

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Like come on at least own up to being a worthless waste of life

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Luvvle Shmuvvle, people are trying to enjoy their thread. We should stop making GBS threads it up you cute little snuggle-bug!

Smooches and HUGS!!!

Lol this is what you told your "partners" before betraying them like the worm you are? You're beneath contempt even if you do do your best to earn it

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Oh, Shmuvvle, you kooky poster.

HUGS AND KISSES!

Sweety Pie!!!

Regale us with tales of your epic escapades bro like the time you got a woman to trust you and say she loved you before you hosed someone else while lying to her lol this makes you look cool and badass

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

This is a grade A meltdown

Lol it's no sweat off my back brother I just like to turn over the log sometimes to watch the cockroaches scurry

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

So how many times have you made your SOs cheat on you by being a poo poo partner?

Hmm.. One relationship in college a girl cheated on me. When I found out I left her on the spot. I like your typical liberal tendency to victim blame though, tell me about bitches who dress a certain way are asking for it for your next trick

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

You'd have to be a victim for it to be victim blaming.

Well yeah dude, people who cheat on their SO are victimizing them, betraying their trust and even physically harming them by possibly spreading stds lol I mean I get you don't like my politics or whatever but this seems like a weird hill to die on

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Like what kind of cowardly waste of life besides this "person" itt sticks up for this kind of poo poo lol he can't even defend himself he has to resort to the "LOL NO U I KNOW U R BUT WHAT M I LOL" defense

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

This feels really weird for me to say but

I agree with the man who accused half a thread of being barely concealed pedophiles.

I mean we can (and do lol) slapfight about retarded politics all day but... Maybe some poo poo is just kinda common sense most people who aren't garbage or "wow this is a crazy thought maybe it's bad to deliberately try and destroy your life partners entire spirit by betraying them in the worst sense of the word" see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"haha who cares if you suggest me repeatedly tricking women into trusting me before I betray and physically harm them is hosed up" lmao this guy is something else, maybe pon de Bundy will show up and tell us it's morally ok to chop your dick off with a machete like they do cheaters in his preferred style of government and I'll agree with him in a shocking display of cross cultural diplomacy

• Locked thread