Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This is something that has happened to me once (being cheated on). But, I knew. And I was the one getting the sex. So, you know, it wasn't bad. I never had to go anywhere dumb and when she got home at night I came over to take care of the more sensual aspects of her needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yug posted:

I bet you did a very good job prepping the bull.

The 5'2" skinny female bull. Yeah, we're kinky like that.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Feel bad? Yeah right, this thread brings back so many Chadly memories.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yug posted:

boinking

thread voted 5.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yug posted:

They're all freaking out because I shared my experiences with loose women and because I have a high post count. So many meltdowns over what I thought were just innocent experiences I'd share about the thread topic.

I would like to point out that I fully supported your boinking comment. I too like the word boinking.

Why you all so mean to the 100-Pussy-Slayer, Yug?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cnut the Great posted:

What if they ask you if you're lying? Then you're hosed.

My mind has been blown.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Never, ever get back with a cheater or give then the benefit of the doubt, once a cheater always a cheater

Tbf, I quite literally cheated on every single partner I ever had until I started dating my wife. I've been faithful for a decade and for some reason just never had the inclination to infidelity again. It somehow started to seem pretty immature.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lol offense intended I'm not sure why you being a degenerate shithead incapable of showing anything resembling loyalty to any partner you ever had minus your current one for a little while is some kind of defense. You will turn on your wife just like every other person whose trust you betrayed as soon as it feels expedient to you and you think you won't be caught. At least be honest to us if you won't be honest with yourself

Listen, bub. I love your shnuggly face and I wish I could give you a hug and listen to your cute little opinions all day.

Smooches!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

alternatively, consider loving things without a pulse, such as trees, rocks, grandfather clocks, corpses, cars, bags of sand. that sort of thing

less emotional baggage.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I bet you would because you're a sociopath incapable of even empathizing with your life partners by your own admission I mean really lol just admit it the only reason you haven't cheated on your wife is that the right opportunity hasn't presented itself yet

Seriously, pal. Let me kiss you cutey-wooty wittle face! I'm gonna call you Luvvle Scmuvvle, you cute little scamp.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Like come on at least own up to being a worthless waste of life

Luvvle Shmuvvle, people are trying to enjoy their thread. We should stop making GBS threads it up you cute little snuggle-bug!

Smooches and HUGS!!!

a bone to pick posted:

people are being EXTREMELY mean itt, its rather uncalled for.

It's okay. You know when a little dog won't stop barking...

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lol this is what you told your "partners" before betraying them like the worm you are? You're beneath contempt even if you do do your best to earn it

Oh, Shmuvvle, you kooky poster.

HUGS AND KISSES!

Sweety Pie!!!

Schmuvvle posted:

I love Literally a Person and am cute and shnuggly

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Regale us with tales of your epic escapades bro like the time you got a woman to trust you and say she loved you before you hosed someone else while lying to her lol this makes you look cool and badass

Tell me about your adventures in silly bear forest and all your shnuggly woodland friends!

CUTIE PIE!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lol it's no sweat off my back brother I just like to turn over the log sometimes to watch the cockroaches scurry

...so. loving. cute.

XOXOXOXOXO

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

^^^^

How does it feel to be confronted with your lovely behavior - here, in the thread for people who have been cheated on?

Wait, me? Um, fine. This is an internet forum.

E: I have no problem talking about past indiscretions I just don't like assy people.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jun 28, 2017

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

Literally a Person isn't melting down.

I thought so too, but I wasn't entirely sure.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

What do you think about the adage, "cheaters never change?"

If anything, I think you're being a bit blasé about how you can just post this:

And not expect either attacks or further prodding.

How can you go from self-proclaimed cheater to suddenly cured of all infidelity?

Okay, this is stuff I can answer.

I am kind of blasé but mostly because I haven't been a party to infidelity for so long that it seems like kid's stuff. I have little shame for my past, I was dumb and young. I've mended all of the fences I've needed to mend.

The cured of infidelity part, idk, I really like my partner, feel fulfilled, and am in a relationship in which we only push each other to be better people. It just never occurred to me to cheat. I guess that really isn't a reproducible experiment but it's what happened to me.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Thank you for your honesty. You are redeemed :angel:

:hfive:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Viva Miriya posted:

You're still a piece of poo poo

It's the human condition, homes.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Psycho Society posted:

LAP how often do you think others cheat

That's really hard to say. In my personal life I have a few friends that have pretty bad cheating problems but a lot of the time I think it has more to due with substance abuse. So I guess if I used my personal life as a measure, idk, like 15% of people?

e: or did you mean like "if someone was cheating how often would they cheat?"

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jun 29, 2017

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

"haha who cares if you suggest me repeatedly tricking women into trusting me before I betray and physically harm them is hosed up" lmao this guy is something else, maybe pon de Bundy will show up and tell us it's morally ok to chop your dick off with a machete like they do cheaters in his preferred style of government and I'll agree with him in a shocking display of cross cultural diplomacy

Where you been, Shmuvvle!

you're a cutie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SuperiorColliculus posted:

IDK what you're doing with this cutesy thing, but it ain't working

Negativity ain't my thing.

• Locked thread