Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

all wrestlers are miserable, miserable little sacks of poo poo who deserve death. AJ is a rightwing nut, Seth is a Nazi, Dean is an anti-vaxxer. Kill em all
of the two versions of broke-brain you exhibit, i much prefer the bizarre silly broke-brain to the woke-brain broke-brain turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Character that's basically female Cena

I don't think Bayley was or is anything like a female Cena. Bayley never had any 'edge' which Cena had from the beginning, and while I didn't like his promos for a long time, he was definitely skilled at cutting them.

Bayley isn't even similar to pre-rapping Cena, much less Rapper / Marine / Superman Cena. She's loving terrible on the mic. She doesn't have the advantage of working with world-class wrestlers either, so I doubt she'll get much better in the ring unless that changes. Cena debuted by slapping Angle, Bayley has never been anything like that.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Sasha Banks is also really bad on the mic. Wasn't Dusty Rhodes in charge of coaching promos in NXT? Was he just a bad teacher, or burdened with bad students, or what?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

I am who I am bitch

Acting like that, clonfroggio will never be a real boy.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I hope Rusev returns on the 4th of July and wins the US Title and Lana wins the women's title and they celebrate with a live sex celebration

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

He's white, who cares

man i am going to be posting a LOT of "(s)he's [race], who cares" and I hope each time I do, Jerusalem makes a Futurama reference

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Cut it out and don't be dicks, if you think somebody is being a racist report their post.
Given that you quoted the racist post and made your usual Groening joke, clearly it doesn't constitute racism (even jokey/ironic racism, which you have made it clear you oppose in the rules thread). Which means its fair game :)

Oh poo poo that glow belt is cool. I hope other champions get to customize their belts beyond just the sideplates.

Not that any other gimmicky ideas are coming to mind... Brock Lesnar's has a sandwich compartment for his Jimmy Johns? Roman Reigns gets a pillow?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Kevin Owens belt now loudly blares the (American) National Anthem, then a record scratch, then O CANADA

Alexa Bliss's belt comes with suspenders that go down to Stilts so she can see over the top rope

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Imagine being a wrestler and trying to hide that you are a big fat guy, instead of embracing it and becoming the big fat dog of the WWE

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

It's an old song by this point, but it really is sad to see WWE mishandle 3 such obvious talents who were so over for so long and actually successfully fought against bad suggested booking ideas.

I always figured Seth would be the one who ended up as the biggest star but I guess Roman's look was too much for WWE to resist.

Check your PMs

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im glad everyone is on board with fat Roman, there needs to be a movement to let the big dog know he can drop the girdle and stop with the fat burners or diet pills or adderall or whatever he was on, WWE fans are body positive and support the big fat dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

imagine how destructive the spear would be if Roman fully embraced his big fat body! right now roman is basically a puncher with a dropkick and a spear. as a fat boy doing fat boy moves, the possibilities are endless

-big splash
-corner splash
-splash off the apron
-splash through a table
-senton
-butt smash (FO'A SAMOA)
-bonzai drop (FO'A SAMOA too, technically)

• Locked thread